Thesocialmama.xo #9 Just eat right ya dafty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if I’m wrong, is east ren not part of Glasgow? Are we not split into council areas but all come under Glasgow in terms of where you’re from? Half of my family are ER and not one of them have her accent... what is she talking about?!!
It’s part of “greater Glasgow” kind of but it’s not part of Glasgow City or Glasgow Council. She obvs just can’t bring herself to say Newton Mearns or Barrhead because who the duck says they’re from East Ren 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry still on #pissgate, why wasn’t her young child tucked up in bed by 9:30pm before she went in the bath? Surely you’d settle them before having some chill time?! She just let her watch a movie so aimee went for a bath? Eh🤯
No wonder she whinges constantly, she must be shattered if that’s her nighttime routine?
Each to their own but that’s wild!

Reactions: 12
Sorry if I've missed it, #mumlife and unlike this lot I don't get to spend the entire day sitting on my arse on my phone... But have we discussed THIS outfit?! What is it? What's going on? Why does it look like she's dropped the telly and it's gone static? I don't think I've ever seen something quite so unflattering. It's like a big hospital goony. For a woman that very clearly absolutely loves herself she doesn't do herself any favours with the horrible choice of clothes. I just cannot get over this. I keep looking at it and I swear every time I do it manages to get worse. Where even sells shite like this?

And Aimee for the love of all that is holy, STOP FILMING YOUR BORING DAILY LIFE!! Aww my weans pished herself so I'll give her a bath, know what I'll do, tell strangers on Instagram. Sorry what on earth. Someone get her health visitor on the phone to step in, because she really should be looking depper into this. Accidents happen, we all know that. But I've never come across a child who would pee themselves to get a bath and then have their mum let the world know. It's so crazy.
That's a big dress😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That's a big dress😂😂
She's got zero sense of style. Those tiered maxi dresses are pretty fashionable but NOT with strappy high heels. White trainers, a wee biker or denim jacket and a crossover bag and that dress would look fine. She's SO frumpy. She's like a hippo walking on drawing pins.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Off topic but abidotcampbell.. I have no words if she was chocolate she would eat herself. Imagine that was your mum or wife...

Reactions: 7
She's got zero sense of style. Those tiered maxi dresses are pretty fashionable but NOT with strappy high heels. White trainers, a wee biker or denim jacket and a crossover bag and that dress would look fine. She's SO frumpy. She's like a hippo walking on drawing pins.
Sorry but I am SCREAMING at a hippo walking on drawing pins. When she gets her own thread that's got to be the title

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Totally!! Absolute wannabe. Poundshop (Poundstretcher 🤣) Mama Reid.
Mumma Murray is a total scab. She is seriously deluded and thinks people actually care about her sad life that she plasters all over her Instagram yearning to be relevant. She started off doing ‘Primark’ shops then moved onto the fitness and then onto parenting getting minimal likes. She must have been in an accident the other day and took to her page to tell people the chain of events to stop the “rumour mill” as if people actually care.
I would love to see the messages and emails she must send to pages begging to promote their shite to her 6k followers, Essence of Harris must be sick looking at her, telling everyone how great their 10quid candles are.

I know people who know her and she is so fake and if you say anything negative then you are just Jealous of her..she away with the fairies.

Reactions: 6
Mumma Murray is a total scab. She is seriously deluded and thinks people actually care about her sad life that she plasters all over her Instagram yearning to be relevant. She started off doing ‘Primark’ shops then moved onto the fitness and then onto parenting getting minimal likes. She must have been in an accident the other day and took to her page to tell people the chain of events to stop the “rumour mill” as if people actually care.
I would love to see the messages and emails she must send to pages begging to promote their shite to her 6k followers, Essence of Harris must be sick looking at her, telling everyone how great their 10quid candles are.

I know people who know her and she is so fake and if you say anything negative then you are just Jealous of her..she away with the fairies.
Could not agree more I cringe at her so much she is a complete desperado

Reactions: 4
So is the new instamaw trend going cold water swimming?! Wtf, DDOG up the campsie fells and Christ knows where SM was? This is the next big things Trishas! Mark my words lol 😂😂 x

• Haha
So is the new instamaw trend going cold water swimming?! Wtf, DDOG up the campsie fells and Christ knows where SM was? This is the next big things Trishas! Mark my words lol 😂😂 x
Except they are about 4/5 months late to the game. I seen loads of people doing it in the first few months of the year so theyve probably now found a way to try make money from it, that's why they'll have joined in 😂
Also, even Facebook isn't safe anymore 😑

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Except they are about 4/5 months late to the game. I seen loads of people doing it in the first few months of the year so theyve probably now found a way to try make money from it, that's why they'll have joined in 😂
Haha I know I seen that face pop up in my Facebook and thought WTF!! Promoting a money app when all they do is spend money on shite?!? Wonder why SM & DDOG went separately lol are they not normally joined at the bloody hip?!

Reactions: 2
I’m unjustifiably cross at this! I’ve swum open water for years, and while it’s brilliant that more folk are taking it up, I don’t want my lovely swim spots to be overrun with screeching instamaws. This lot are local to me, so I just hope the novelty wears off soon.

Makes me shiver to think of how irresponsible it is to be encouraging ‘cold water swimming’ with no information on risks and basic safety precautions.

Reactions: 15
I’m unjustifiably cross at this! I’ve swum open water for years, and while it’s brilliant that more folk are taking it up, I don’t want my lovely swim spots to be overrun with screeching instamaws. This lot are local to me, so I just hope the novelty wears off soon.

Makes me shiver to think of how irresponsible it is to be encouraging ‘cold water swimming’ with no information on risks and basic safety precautions.
THIS!!! I have seen a certain insta page take all these maws and huns to waters that I know are not safe. Waters that I know people have died in. Makes me so mad because I now know people are taking it upon themselves to go into the water and it’s only a matter of time before something bad happens

THIS!!! I have seen a certain insta page take all these maws and huns to waters that I know are not safe. Waters that I know people have died in. Makes me so mad because I now know people are taking it upon themselves to go into the water and it’s only a matter of time before something bad happens
Exactly! I hate the thought of outdoor swimming being elitist in any way, it’s not about being a top swimmer or buying loads of gear, but it is REALLY important to be aware of access, egress, currents, depths, submerged obstacles, not to mention the basic physiology of cold immersion and the various health risks from that.

Sharing those messages is even more important if you have any kind of platform: normalising random dips is so dangerous.

Mama Reid started it.
There’s been other Glasgow girls doing it before her too. Libby Smith I’m sure did it before mama reid and there are lots of PTs encouraging it. In addition, I’ve seen people gathering at beaches local to me for months now like someone said. It’s definitely a new trend but like someone said, it’s so dangerous

Reactions: 2

I wondered about this too as a lad local to me has not long ago died from jumping into a pool at a local beauty spot and theres been quite a lot of awareness raised here about cold water shock and undercurrents depths, objects under the surface etc x Irresponsible as per !

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.