Thesocialmama.xo #9 Just eat right ya dafty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen DDOG latest stories! Her nails are manky!! 🤢🤢🤢 I wouldn’t want them near my peepers! Anyway hope you’ve all had a good day! Mines has been shite but picked myself up and dusted myself down x

Reactions: 2
Off topic but does anyone follow honest Kirsty? Now she is an awesome Insta maw!

Reactions: 1
Says a lot about Aimee’s get up and go attitude. Meeting her pal for a wee level 2 day out. World your oyster. Weekday too, could get a booking anywhere. Off to the hotel across from her house it is 😃 the same hotel she took a ring light to and made her husband take a body positive picture for her while they were meant to be having a night away 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Would you like to make a change? Please sign my petition to prevent any Callie Content in the form of videos Aimee is sent of her whining princess on holiday. Tattlers need a break too!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok I’m double posting BUT have I missed something??

DDUGs bio says owner of beauty & the beast and shite whitening??

HOWLING 😂😂😂. Wonder if that’ll last longer than the brownies...

Why use a dentist or reputable brand when you can rely on this GURU to look after your nashers 🥲

Reactions: 3
Ok I’m double posting BUT have I missed something??

DDUGs bio says owner of beauty & the beast and shite whitening??

HOWLING 😂😂😂. Wonder if that’ll last longer than the brownies...

Why use a dentist or reputable brand when you can rely on this GURU to look after your nashers 🥲
The whitening thing is just another MLM style set up.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why broadcast to the world that your 3 year old is that much of a brat she’s peeing herself to get what she wants! Never mind the fact she’s up and wide awake at 10pm. Callie is going to be that annoying self entitled kid that no one wants to play with - all from how her mum has dragged her up!

Reactions: 13
Maybe if she bathed her kids on the regular then she wouldn't be in that situation. Callie is absolutely a product of her lack of parenting. Maybe she should have bathed Callie, got her in pjs and in her bed before she had one herself.

Reactions: 13
Wonder if she acts like that in nursery, pishing herself everytime she doesn’t get her own way. I’d be affronted if I was Aimee! That house must be stinking of pish between Callie the brat and the 2 dogs 🤢 pure old folks home vibes pungent smell of urine that nothing can get rid of.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I dont understand why she feels the need to tell the world this? Her daughter is almost 4 & doing this for attention or a bath because she feels dirty, as much as she annoys the tit out me that’s an absolute sin!
Maybe if she bathed her kids on the regular then she wouldn't be in that situation. Callie is absolutely a product of her lack of parenting.
She really is!! I don’t think aimee realises this isn’t anything anyone wants to see, it just makes her look even more like a shite maw

Sorry if I've missed it, #mumlife and unlike this lot I don't get to spend the entire day sitting on my arse on my phone... But have we discussed THIS outfit?! What is it? What's going on? Why does it look like she's dropped the telly and it's gone static? I don't think I've ever seen something quite so unflattering. It's like a big hospital goony. For a woman that very clearly absolutely loves herself she doesn't do herself any favours with the horrible choice of clothes. I just cannot get over this. I keep looking at it and I swear every time I do it manages to get worse. Where even sells shite like this?

And Aimee for the love of all that is holy, STOP FILMING YOUR BORING DAILY LIFE!! Aww my weans pished herself so I'll give her a bath, know what I'll do, tell strangers on Instagram. Sorry what on earth. Someone get her health visitor on the phone to step in, because she really should be looking depper into this. Accidents happen, we all know that. But I've never come across a child who would pee themselves to get a bath and then have their mum let the world know. It's so crazy.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Is the wee girl not away on a road trip today. If that was me I would have had her in a bath and in bed early all ready to go this morning

I would be so embarrassed to tell people she wets herself just so she can get a bath

Is the wee girl not away on a road trip today. If that was me I would have had her in a bath and in bed early all ready to go this morning

I would be so embarrassed to tell people she wets herself just so she can get a bath
You're forgetting that Instagram comes first and a lack of common sense when it comes to parenting is Aimee's strong point

• Heart
Literally been thinking about what to post in relation to #pissgate but I’m speechless... she’s manky cow that can’t control or doesn’t bother to control her manky wee lassy

Correct me if I’m wrong, is east ren not part of Glasgow? Are we not split into council areas but all come under Glasgow in terms of where you’re from? Half of my family are ER and not one of them have her accent... what is she talking about?!!

Yeah she’s from Glasgow 😂 obviously think saying she’s from east ren makes her sound posh and I don’t care what anyone says she might have always spoke that way but she must have been putting it on then aswell, that over annunciation, no need! Anyway Aimee you’re far from posh and I know plenty scheme maws that you would turn your nose up at who bring their kids up properly compared to the way yours are being dragged up!!

Yeah she’s from Glasgow 😂 obviously think saying she’s from east ren makes her sound posh and I don’t care what anyone says she might have always spoke that way but she must have been putting it on then aswell, that over annunciation, no need! Anyway Aimee you’re far from posh and I know plenty scheme maws that you would turn your nose up at who bring their kids up properly compared to the way yours are being dragged up!!
She would 💯 fit well into a scheme, she’s trying to be someone she will never ever be it’s kinda sad really in a way she’s so deluded

Reactions: 3
I totally understand the wedding blues, but not being able to celebrate her one year wedding anniversary properly because Aimee still had wedding blues? She really does live in the past and as much as she's a complete bleeping rocket 99.99% of the time, I actually find that really sad. In my experience with friends and family people tend to do that when they aren't very happy in their current situation. I know your wedding is a big special day, but it comes across that she idolises the day and wants to relive it all over again. She already had her 3 kids by her wedding and from the outside looking in at what she shows its as if she's never really achieved anything since the wedding and she feels it. Constantly chopping and changing what she wants to do with her "platform". Never following anything through. Having grand plans of hinting at more kids, moving house. Avoiding her real life and spending so much time on Instagram. I feel like she doesn't really have a great support system or many people around her in terms of meeting her needs like sitting down and talking to her (not people asking how she "really is" on her stories or meeting fellow Insta Maws for a hashtag gifted evening out). But looking back at her wedding she probably feels surrounded by her family and friends, felt amazing having her hair and make up done and wearing her dress and having all this attention.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.