Thesocialmama.xo #9 Just eat right ya dafty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth is with DDoG's latest ad?! I can't even clearly see the print of the 'firecracker' and the 'sweatheart' because she's plonked them infront of it! Absolutely terrible advertising. If you're going to post 3 photos for the ad - 1) pic of the girls with the print 2) a CLEAR shot of the print 3) the photo the print was based on.
Never fails to amaze me that these women want to be influencers but can't manage to advertise their freebies properly 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Drives me mad DDOG posts pictures of her kids naked. I reported the ones from the other day and just noticed more tonight

• Angry
Reactions: 9
That's Sean's bed troll.
Finally worked out why the wardrobe is in the living room it doubles as his bedroom
She's definitely reading here...she's just explained why the mattress is in the living room. Hi Ange, please stop posting naked photos of your kids online ya stupid cow, thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So the top she's worn all day yesterday out in the sun, sweating etc she's wore that to her bed to save a pj wash 🤮🤮🤮🤮 what the duck? Back in the mil pyjamas too. I can smell her from here 🤣

Could have bought herself some pyjamas instead of spending 800 on a course lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
So the top she's worn all day yesterday out in the sun, sweating etc she's wore that to her bed to save a pj wash 🤮🤮🤮🤮 what the duck? Back in the mil pyjamas too. I can smell her from here 🤣

Could have bought herself some pyjamas instead of spending 800 on a course lol
That’s the first thing I thought of… top was worn all day in the sun when she was sweating her pan in and she’s worn it to bed… never even showered??? wow

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Why would you wear it like a badge of honour! It's thick as tit to get burnt like that and be proud of it. Absolute weapon

It’s also just shite chat 😂. As if anyone cares this much, and if you don’t know how to treat sunburn by now - get in the bin.

Im sure people who enjoy following her would love to hear/see more about their day rather than just the consequences of her not wearing SPF.

Reactions: 7
Came on to comment on the wearing of her sweaty manky top in bed 🤮 you’ve all beaten me to it! What an absolutely minging thing to do! Why even draw attention to something like that 🤢 Her bed & fanny must be absolutely stinking 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Why would you wear it like a badge of honour! It's thick as tit to get burnt like that and be proud of it. Absolute weapon
agree, we live in Scotland, most of us have zero skin tolerance in the sun! It’s hot & sunny, put spf on!
Only thing worse than this are parents who let their kids get sunburnt like that!

Reactions: 12
Came on to comment on the wearing of her sweaty manky top in bed 🤮 you’ve all beaten me to it! What an absolutely minging thing to do! Why even draw attention to something like that 🤢 Her bed & fanny must be absolutely stinking 🤮🤮🤮🤮

agree, we live in Scotland, most of us have zero skin tolerance in the sun! It’s hot & sunny, put spf on!
Only thing worse than this are parents who let their kids get sunburnt like that!
The amount of people who have to get emergency care for this stupidity is unreal...wee Callie isn't herself today...sunstroke? Wouldn't surprise me

Folk who get burnt like that are the Bain of my life!!!! Shameful
She done the same thing last year. I remember her asking for aftersun recommendations and then buying about 10 different ones from home bargains. She’ll never learn.

You just know Aimee is one of those people who doesn’t tan, but still knowingly sits baking in the sun all day in the hopes that this year her skin type might have changed 🤣

I also thought Callie might have sunstroke... it was so hot at times yesterday, if old Aims was sat out all day in the sun I bet she was too concerned with talking about herself than looking after the weans 🙄☀

The amount of people who have to get emergency care for this stupidity is unreal...wee Callie isn't herself today...sunstroke? Wouldn't surprise me
The kids a pain in the arse most days, her whinging is just louder today 🙄
You’re probably right though, she’ll not even consider wee ginger kids need so much extra care in the sun!
You just know Aimee is one of those people who doesn’t tan, but still knowingly sits baking in the sun all day in the hopes that this year her skin type might have changed 🤣
She’ll be one of those wallopers who thinks the sunburn will “turn to tan soon”🙄😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Has DDoG seriously just posted a photo of Chuckie on the toilet?? duck sake she's a bawhair away from a visit from social services. An absolute disgrace of a mother, and I can't believe Margherita doesn't call her on this shite.

• Angry
Has DDoG seriously just posted a photo of Chuckie on the toilet?? duck sake she's a bawhair away from a visit from social services. An absolute disgrace of a mother, and I can't believe Margherita doesn't call her on this shite.
It’s no right. What chance have we got of keeping children safe when their own mother thinks it’s appropriate to post those shite like that!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Who does she think wants to see that?! I wouldn’t even send pictures of my wee girl on the toilet to family members, never mind sticking it on Instagram on a public profile. She allows her daughter absolutely no dignity or privacy 😩

Sunstroke was my first thought with Callie. I’m Scottish and hate the mentality of “taps aff” there’s a safe time to be out in it and then a time to be in the shade. Especially when your kids are rickets candidates.

Why does Instagram have such an abundance of mothers who are absolute rockets?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I reported a photo on her stories of her daughter naked and they told me it didn't go against community guidelines, so she'll continue to share inappropriate photos of them. It's sick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.