Thesocialmama.xo #9 Just eat right ya dafty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in Troon today and DDoG walked past me. She looks way better in real life!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I was in Troon today and DDoG walked past me. She looks way better in real life!
Surely she couldn't look anyworse? Maybe she will read this and stop having the phone so bleeping close to her face, because that certainly doesn't help 👀

Reactions: 5
Does someone want to tell Aimee that her/her neighbours address is totally visible on her stories?!
Screenshot_20210531-074932_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Just saw her post with her new nails and went to have a look to see where she gets them done.... a nail place in postcode G41.. ie one of the biggest covid hotspots in Glasgow 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Did she actually sit inside on zoom to an ex junkie to discover her inner child instead of going out & enjoying the sun with her 3 young kids... she’s an absolute clown of a girl.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I was thinking that too, such strange priorities.
Another did ye aye moment for me to be honest. I can’t see it.

I can see her saying she did it, but I don’t believe she hasn’t dropped off by this point but still going ahead with advertising it to get some pennies back😂. Don’t believe a word that comes out her mouth.

Just saw her post with her new nails and went to have a look to see where she gets them done.... a nail place in postcode G41.. ie one of the biggest covid hotspots in Glasgow 🤦🏻‍♀️
And DDOG went a few days before her to the same place. Makes you wonder why the business would risk letting them book

Reactions: 4
Also, correct me anyone if I’m wrong, was this live thing with the junkie hippie not yesterday & nothing mentioned or shared on her stories yesterday about it 🧐
She hasn’t mentioned it 🤷‍♀️

My kid has a class early Saturday and I was just roaming the streets waiting to collect, so I joined the zoom to see for myself how AMAAAYYZING it was.

Lots of waffle, backstory with tiny violins, some self awareness and cliches, just enough to sound legit and decent. Then came the stories of how incredible it is - solved so many folks issues, including a terminal brain tumour. Actually gobsmacked at that one. It’s bad enough making tenuous promises of raising yourself up and making the most of yourself, but curing cancer?!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.