Thesocialmama.xo #9 Just eat right ya dafty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same thing at first then gave her benefit of the doubt in case the girl had thinner lashes... but I’ve just seen the before pic and she had beautiful lashes.

That’s absolutely not what they are meant to look like. Eyebrows look better than DDUGs usual performance though. Maybe one day she’ll get them both right 🌚😂
after I posted this I seen the before pic of her lashes...WTF you’re no gonny tell me that girl is happy with those

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg that’s the worst lash lift I have ever seen, the girl looks like she only has about 5 lashes because they’re all stuck together 😦

Reactions: 2
Definitely not. I do my own lash lift at home, I actually use the kit DDoG uses, I've seen it in her wee trolley, so so easy to do yourself btw, and it definitely should not look all clumpy like that.
I’ve never had one but I see people doing that and brow lamination at home so I might give it a try, canny turn out any worse than the lashes we’ve just seen!

Definitely not. I do my own lash lift at home, I actually use the kit DDoG uses, I've seen it in her wee trolley, so so easy to do yourself btw, and it definitely should not look all clumpy like that.
What’s the kit called? I only ever see eyebrow ones in the shops 😭.

Reactions: 1
Pure random ‘sponsored’ post but when you check the page there’s only 16 people like it.. no thanks hun and double no thanks to paying someone to fix my credit rating 😂
bleeping hell what a joke, if someone if struggling financially I doubt paying an extra £5 a month is going to help them out 😩 plus you can get this service for free from the likes of clear score

Reactions: 2
It's called Diablo lash lift. Think I paid about 30 quid for it and I've used it 4 or 5 times and there still plenty left.
Is it quite good? I’ve had lash lifts a few times and had amazing results the first time but every other time it’s been tit and I feel like I am wasting my money.

Jesus Mary Joseph and the wee donkey those lashes are awful!!!
That’s shocking. I don’t even think the brows look good, it looks like she’s just brushed them up, they don’t look properly laminated to me, I could be wrong!!! But can you really just “learn” to do a new treatment this quick? Literally one day she came on her stories and said “hmmm I might do brows” then a few hours later she’s offering packages for them 😬

Reactions: 4
That’s shocking. I don’t even think the brows look good, it looks like she’s just brushed them up, they don’t look properly laminated to me, I could be wrong!!! But can you really just “learn” to do a new treatment this quick? Literally one day she came on her stories and said “hmmm I might do brows” then a few hours later she’s offering packages for them 😬
Probably did a 3 hour zoom course and got a certificate at the end of it!!! There are so many ‘training academies’ being set up for these things by people who are excellent at what they do and want to pass their skills on which there is nothing wrong with but it is a bit of a double edged sword when it’s so heavily unregulated.
In other words .......... duck going to her for brow lamination!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think the brows are fine, but to be fair, I cannot stand the laminated brow look, the ones that are brushed right up the way, it just looks stupid and unnatural. Maybe the client feels the same and asked for them to be like this. The lashes though - nah, I'd be asking for a refund!

Covid rules as usual don’t apply to Aimee.... leaving level 2 to enter level 3 for some “kindly gifted” tit I’m sure isn’t covered under the guidelines. I wonder how the nursery and school would feel knowing she’s sending her kids to school after they’ve all been mixing with people in level 3. If you’re going to break the rules, don’t be a bleeping idiot and plastering it all over the internet.
You’re not immune to the rules!!!!

Nah this can’t be right 😂 what it should look like yet what it’s turned out like....!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Is the picture on the left the before and the one on the right the after? It looks like it should be the other way about? I would be livid if someone done that to me.

Is the picture on the left the before and the one on the right the after? It looks like it should be the other way about? I would be livid if someone done that to me.
The photo on the left is how most lash lifts look AFTER, in fact almost every one I’ve personally seen has looked like that including my own. The photo on the right is of DD’s client AFTER her lash lift. It’s honestly dreadful I can’t believe how bad it is and that she’s posted that.

The thing is though, if the client is unhappy, what can she do? If she calls DD out there’s a 100% chance DD would try and turn it around like it’s the client harassing or bullying her. Then the rest of the bam squad will gang up on said client. You just know how these girls roll.

Oh hurry up DDoG and update us on your amazing day at Poundstretcher Killie yesterday. I'm just DYING to hear about how brilliant it was 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.