Thesocialmama.xo #9 Just eat right ya dafty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DDOG is the queen of debt? Spill the tea haha.
A few friends knew her well and she was always trying to keep up with her friend who had a wealthy family and a drug dealer boyfriend . DD was up to her eyes in credit card and overdraft debt going off to Marbella constantly , weekend partying “ cough cough”, clothes , beauty treatments . That’s why she can’t buy a house and daddy gets her cars .

Reactions: 3
A few friends knew her well and she was always trying to keep up with her friend who had a wealthy family and a drug dealer boyfriend . DD was up to her eyes in credit card and overdraft debt going off to Marbella constantly , weekend partying “ cough cough”, clothes , beauty treatments . That’s why she can’t buy a house and daddy gets her cars .
Ah ok that makes sense. I’ve wondered if they own that house/flat or if it’s rented.

Reactions: 1
I can vouch for all of this.

Kyle looks about 50 and knackered in Aimee's latest grid post. That guy is being worked to death to fund this lassie's lifestyle.

Reactions: 13
He does he looks ruff, no wonder with the amount her works. Also the wee kids eyes especially the oldest they have such bad bags under them surely thats not normal

Reactions: 2
73 insta stories from that ddog. 73 with her big massive mug right infront of that camera. 73 with the baby gurgling not saying a word. 73 with chucky staring into space plotting her next evil plan. 73 showing us that tit tip of a flat.

Do you guys remember the scheme the maw kay? Who would lie in her bed smoking fags with the weans running about. That's what she reminds me of always bleeping vertical

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
73 insta stories from that ddog. 73 with her big massive mug right infront of that camera. 73 with the baby gurgling not saying a word. 73 with chucky staring into space plotting her next evil plan. 73 showing us that tit tip of a flat.
73 stories and only 1 with that gifted outfit. I’d be raging if I’d gifted that and all I got was a 15 second story.

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand what all the videos on her stories all the time are all about?? It’s not even content it’s just pointless videos of nothing other than her eye bleeping herself!!!

Do you guys remember the scheme the maw kay? Who would lie in her bed smoking fags with the weans running about. That's what she reminds me of always bleeping vertical

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
He does he looks ruff, no wonder with the amount her works. Also the wee kids eyes especially the oldest they have such bad bags under them surely thats not normal
I’ve noticed this about the kids especially the oldest and youngest and wondered is it just how they are or are they lacking some form of vitamins/goodness 😳

Reactions: 6
And did I say vertical when I meant horizontal 😂😂 duck its happening to me I'll be making cheesy pasta and having a baby for engagement next

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Next level of what the actual duck for ddug. I have no words other than what the actual duck was that 🤯

Reactions: 2
I’ve noticed this about the kids especially the oldest and youngest and wondered is it just how they are or are they lacking some form of vitamins/goodness 😳
I think she has just really bad dark circles the amount she spends on shite get a bit of vit c on there
her & the kids just need a few portions of fruit n veg each day, some water, a walk outside & a decent sleep! You know, all the basics in life 😂

They all look malnourished & ill! Suppose this is what happens when a switch raises your child whilst you spend 5 hours doing ✨InNeR WoRK✨ 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry for lowering the tone here Tricias but oh my god I was more distracted by Aimee’s boobs in her stories to even know what she was rambling on about. They are getting bigger by the day!!!!
Someone needs to gift her a decent bra, well any bra would be better than none. Absolutely disgusting that she goes on stories with her big knockers flapping about.

• Haha
She reminds me of the boob lady from the simpsons movie 😂
View attachment 590899
🤣 That is exactly like her. She definitely had no bra on yesterday, she pulled at her vest top straps and no bra straps were underneath. I came on here to see of anyone else had commented on the boob situation as they were making me feel uncomfortable. I mean i wouldn't even sit on Facetime to a good friend with my knockers jiggling like that.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.