Thesocialmama.xo #9 Just eat right ya dafty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she allowed to travel into Glasgow? Is she part of that tier?
I must say I didn’t think there were travel restrictions anymore? Pretty sure we can travel freely, Glasgow staying in tier 3 just means you can only drink outdoors and people can’t meet indoors yet?

Reactions: 4
Not allowed to travel in or out of Glasgow city council area except for essential purposes as Glasgow is in 3 but surrounding areas are 2.

But rules only apply to her when it suits her.

Reactions: 5
Not allowed to travel in or out of Glasgow city council area except for essential purposes as Glasgow is in 3 but surrounding areas are 2.

But rules only apply to her when it suits her.
I’ve just checked and you’re right! My bad. I think some of it can be a bit confusing now as we were allowed to go to Glasgow when everywhere was level 3 and all of a sudden we’re not again (totally get why) but I highly doubt Aimée even considered the rules anyway 😂 wonder if she’ll be phoning the police again to check if what she done was “unillegal” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I must say I didn’t think there were travel restrictions anymore? Pretty sure we can travel freely, Glasgow staying in tier 3 just means you can only drink outdoors and people can’t meet indoors yet?
You can’t travel from area to area anymore because Glasgow has gone back into level 3 I can’t visit my family so she’s definitely flouting lockdown rules again !!!

Reactions: 4
She’ll post a story later about how concerned her followers are that she’s travelled between areas and how bad she feels that she didn’t realise it wasn’t allowed when really she’s probably been reading on here and thought tit they’ve caught me... again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“We couldn’t get the dogs cut because of all the quarantine we’ve had to do” obviously except going to braehead to open a shop, out for lunches and dinners with friends and family, afternoon teas, and getting her nails done. She’s deluded. I would put my house on it that she hasn’t brushed them for months and that’s why the dogs needed shaved. It’s cruelty caused by incompetence. She’s a fanny.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
She feels guilty for making a dinner so simple... why? Does she usually make something groundbreaking? Did I miss that?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve had a DDOG level tan fail today Tricia’s 😭

If this develops any further I might decide to start a new business that’s how severe it’s getting

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't believe they dogs have basically had to be clipped to nothing because she's too lazy to brush them properly.

It's like she's a child playing houses. She has the house, husband, kids, dogs etc but is too much of a child to actually properly look after them.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.