Thesocialmama.xo #9 Just eat right ya dafty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm.pissed that ddog got gifted those crayons. They look fab for kids but just to lay about her shitehole flat after the ad?
Shocked G didnt try and eat it thinking it was a max melt.

Also aimee talking about sitting out the back in a vest saying its roasting? Am I tripping?
It's been raining where I am today. It's certainly not warm
My mum lives 5 minutes from her its been sunny all day but not sit out side in a vest top hot 😂

Reactions: 1
I can’t deal with Aimee - I am one of 3 & my mum was a single parent who worked while we were growing up & swear to god our house was NEVER in that state. Not once did my mum have bags & bags of washing all over the bed to put away.
I can’t imagine having all that mess but choosing to do my ‘homework’ to find my inner child instead of getting it put away in drawers!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That bed full of washing is shocking, why is it piled up like that? In bags like you would put things ready for the charity shop? Does her mum do her washing for her? Where does she keep it all? I do one load and have it washed , dryed and put away the same day - or the next day if it's too late and I'm tired and I work full time.

Reactions: 6
That bed full of washing is shocking, why is it piled up like that? In bags like you would put things ready for the charity shop? Does her mum do her washing for her? Where does she keep it all? I do one load and have it washed , dryed and put away the same day - or the next day if it's too late and I'm tired and I work full time.
I wondered if she sends her washing out to get washed and dried hence the piling up of bags, when I do a washing I fold it up when it’s dry and eventually put it away that day or following day. We are a family of 4 and I do 3 washings every 2 days plus strip the beds every week and I’ve never accumulated that much washing, even after a 2 week holiday 🤣

Reactions: 7
Wow, some great PR for your business there DDoG, telling women who don't want their lashes done they're crazy. We don't all want to look like Daisy the bleeping cow. I still can't get my head round how mockit and trampy she looks at her work. What are those shapeless mens t-shirts she wears in horrid colours? Hair a mess, skin a mess...who wants to go to a 'beautician' like that??? I don't get it. I'd need a scrub with bleach after being in a room with her never mind after she'd touched me. She looks CLATTY 🤮

Reactions: 11
Aimee at it again, SO blessed with her children as she didn’t struggle to conceive… but is she forgetting she MANIFESTED Callie?? Ugh she makes me sick

Reactions: 5
Has Angelina ever said anything about that deep line she has in the middle of her eyebrows? Is it a weird frown line or a scar? I’ve genuinely never seen anything like it. Maybe she can Botox it soon 🤪

Reactions: 3
Barbour 🤦🏼‍♀️. Just leaving this here... Wondering if he's any relation to that on again off again drugs king pin of hers.
I'm gonna take a massive wild stab in the dark here, but I bet he'll be related to baby KREED Macdonald. Say no more.

Cannot stand laminated brows FULL STOP. The sooner that "trend" passes, the better.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Aimee at it again, SO blessed with her children as she didn’t struggle to conceive… but is she forgetting she MANIFESTED Callie?? Ugh she makes me sick
That hit a nerve with me, fantastic for her falling pregnant so quickly and ‘manifesting’ one of her kids BUT as someone with 25K followers who’s all over mental health it might have been nice to add a wee shout out or words of encouragement to her followers who have had a rocky journey trying to conceive because I guarantee with that amount of followers there will be many struggling! Sorry that might just be me being bitter! ... she’s just all about herself and healing her own traumas overnight I suppose 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Has Angelina ever said anything about that deep line she has in the middle of her eyebrows? Is it a weird frown line or a scar? I’ve genuinely never seen anything like it. Maybe she can Botox it soon 🤪
It's a scar from a childhood accident.

Reactions: 2
That hit a nerve with me, fantastic for her falling pregnant so quickly and ‘manifesting’ one of her kids BUT as someone with 25K followers who’s all over mental health it might have been nice to add a wee shout out or words of encouragement to her followers who have had a rocky journey trying to conceive because I guarantee with that amount of followers there will be many struggling! Sorry that might just be me being bitter! ... she’s just all about herself and healing her own traumas overnight I suppose 🙄
100% this! Felt it was massively insensitive even if it is great she didn’t struggle but so many do! In usual Aimee fashion she isn’t thinking before speaking & im sure it’ll rub many up the wrong way. Missed opportunity as usual to touch on something many of her followers could relate to

Reactions: 4
Totally agreed. The way she words things it’s just all me me me, she doesn’t take a second to actually think about anyone else or how it may effect them

Newbie here, longtime lurker though!

I just had to say something as I cannot stand when she speaks about mental health as if she had some kind of authority or wisdom beyond her own personal experience. I mean, did she not come off antidepressants a few times without any doctors advice as well.
And that’s great that you think antidepressants shouldn’t be a first option but *newsflash* lots of peoples mental health issues go beyond being a bit depressed and REQUIRE a variety of meds to remain stable - therapy ain’t curing my best pals bipolar or psychotic episodes, as much as we might manifest that it would.

And bringing in this charlatan’s course on answers about mental health...ffs... I have no words!

Can’t stop laughing at this 😂😂 she has missed
The part out about her and Kyle staying in bed to watch box sets and the kids running riot down stairs while Kayden is left to fetch breakfast

I honestly think she will never change. She just thinks everyone is jealous, unhappy and out to get her when really she could have took some points on board and changed

I would be so embarrassed to be a stay at home
Mum and constantly have a washing pile like that (not saying you should be doing house work 24/7 but that is bad)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s these statements that made me laugh, she’s on here constantly. We know it by how she adjusts her content! Every instahun does!

Also I’ve been here since the start & no one slagged off your “beautiful girl”, it was said your children looked unkept, unhealthy and malnourished!
Anything for some tattle sympathy from her make believe online friends 🥴
3675DB22-E491-4C0E-8EA1-E10921634359.jpeg

she has missed The part out about her and Kyle staying in bed to watch box sets and the kids running riot down stairs while Kayden is left to fetch breakfast
She’s missing SO many, quite frankly, shocking parenting fails. Her wild antics drew so many of us tricia’s here in utter disbelief at how she went on!
A bloody croissant 😅🙈

I must have missed the croissant thing because even the biggest Tricia would allow a wean to enjoy a chocolate croissant on the first day of her holidays 🤣

• Haha
Aimee is just talking total bollocks. Nobody slagged you for a single croissant 10 months prior hun! You received a barrage of criticisms about your parenting because truly, and honestly your “parenting” was shocking. And how do we all know this? Because you documented every single sorry second of it! Getting out of bed (eventually) and finding your 2 year old on the kitchen counters eating crusts of bread from the bag she’s found? Sugarcoat that how you want hen! And nobody said your wean wasn’t beautiful, infact the total opposite! How could a mother let their beautiful child’s face get so manky and sore because she couldn’t even bathe her once a night and sent her to bed in pyjamas covered in food from 2 days ago and unwashed hair and face! That’s the truth Aimee. You need to remember that!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can’t stop laughing at this 😂😂 she has missed
The part out about her and Kyle staying in bed to watch box sets and the kids running riot down stairs while Kayden is left to fetch breakfast

I honestly think she will never change. She just thinks everyone is jealous, unhappy and out to get her when really she could have took some points on board and changed

I would be so embarrassed to be a stay at home
Mum and constantly have a washing pile like that (not saying you should be doing house work 24/7 but that is bad)
I was more pissed off she walked in the kitchen and her eldest was up on a chair over a hot oven making cheesy pasta for his siblings cos shes a lazy cow

Newbie here, longtime lurker though!

I just had to say something as I cannot stand when she speaks about mental health as if she had some kind of authority or wisdom beyond her own personal experience. I mean, did she not come off antidepressants a few times without any doctors advice as well.
And that’s great that you think antidepressants shouldn’t be a first option but *newsflash* lots of peoples mental health issues go beyond being a bit depressed and REQUIRE a variety of meds to remain stable - therapy ain’t curing my best pals bipolar or psychotic episodes, as much as we might manifest that it would.

And bringing in this charlatan’s course on answers about mental health...ffs... I have no words!
Mental health is a bandwagon right now. Do I think she suffers from bad mental health yes I do, but the onus is also on you it's not an excuse to be a bad mum. Go to your doctors not some course online

Agreed these followers make you money so be bloody mindful.

Reactions: 4
I honestly think she’s a compulsive liar, I do not believe a word that comes out her mouth.

Shes all about bEinG ReAL but talks utter shite.

I don’t believe she’s been getting up at 5am as often as she says or we would have had the time stamps every day.

I don’t believe this “journey” is to benefit her mental health and is instead to build a brand / MLM.

I don’t believe she doesn’t read here or that she thinks everyone’s angry about a croissant.

I don’t believe she’s happier or more grateful.

I don’t believe she wants to train as a therapist as I dont think she’s got a bleeping clue what she wants to do. Maybe she means training like her pal DDUG doing dodgy Botox. And training as therapist = ex junkie journaling MLM

I could go on, but basically she just talks soooooooooo much shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I honestly think she’s a compulsive liar, I do not believe a word that comes out her mouth.

Shes all about bEinG ReAL but talks utter shite.

I don’t believe she’s been getting up at 5am as often as she says or we would have had the time stamps every day.

I don’t believe this “journey” is to benefit her mental health and is instead to build a brand / MLM.

I don’t believe she doesn’t read here or that she thinks everyone’s angry about a croissant.

I don’t believe she’s happier or more grateful.

I don’t believe she wants to train as a therapist as I dont think she’s got a bleeping clue what she wants to do. Maybe she means training like her pal DDUG doing dodgy Botox. And training as therapist = ex junkie journaling MLM

I could go on, but basically she just talks soooooooooo much shite.
Oh it's an mlm alright shes not daft tho maybe she is? Can she not see it's a scam? If she starts selling these course when shes done I will message her from my insta real one not troll one telling her its disgusting using mental health to manipulate and con your followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.