Thesocialmama.xo #9 Just eat right ya dafty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like DDOG daughter is sitting in TGI’s wi her shoes off and toes oot ... sorry but unless you’re a newborn that’s unacceptable 🤢😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like DDOG daughter is sitting in TGI’s wi her shoes off and toes oot ... sorry but unless you’re a newborn that’s unacceptable 🤢😂
She is! Never noticed thats mental who lets their 3 year old have their feet out in a restaurant absolutely rank rotten as our aimee would say 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I got mine done there like probably most of us 25 years ago and I cannot bleeping believe they’re still doing it! It’s insane!!
I remember going there to get mine pierced and was put off piercings for life! Then one of my friends started training as a piercer and my opinion has changed drastically🤣

She is! Never noticed thats mental who lets their 3 year old have their feet out in a restaurant absolutely rank rotten as our aimee would say 😂
What is it with these women having no bleeping manners in public places? It isn’t just ddog its Instagrammers in general who behave like this.

She thinks by giving them 'posh' names it makes up for her scummy parenting decisions. Wouldn't dream of letting my little one kick about a restaurant like that. I also don't for a second believe that those piercings will be looked after properly. And I mean that as in what 3 year old isn't going to touch them with dirty hands and not tug at them every time she remembers they are there. And as for taking pictures of it, what would go through your mind to do that and then share them online?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She thinks by giving them 'posh' names it makes up for her scummy parenting decisions. Wouldn't dream of letting my little one kick about a restaurant like that. I also don't for a second believe that those piercings will be looked after properly. And I mean that as in what 3 year old isn't going to touch them with dirty hands and not tug at them every time she remembers they are there. And as for taking pictures of it, what would go through your mind to do that and then share them online?
My daughter got hers done after months and months of asking i think she was just a little bit older then G we spoke to her and she knew it was going to hurt a little bit, she actually never touched them once so It is possible they leave them alone 😂 but i was so strict with making sure they were cleaned properly etc don't see DD doing that shes just a scruff her wee girls always looks a bit scruffy
The no shoes in restaurant thing is absolutely shocking why would you ever let your child do that i just dont get why youd think that was acceptable

Also can see aimee getting callies done soon too just to keep up with her friend 🙄

It’s still giving me the boak 😂🤢 like I get tables in restaurants are big for kids so they’ll need to sit with their feet up on the seats to reach etc but at least keep the shoes on ffs.. actual scummy AF

Reactions: 2
She definitely hasn't paid for that, I'm sure it's about 73 pound in Claire's. Can't believe she's standing taking pics 😭 poor kids. There's no way that wee girl has asked for that either
I couldn't get over the price of ear piercing now. Nearly £100. I got mine done at 5 in the argyll arcade it was £12 n I am not that old 😂 it was the done thing to pierce ears back in the day on kids I swear 😂

Reactions: 3
I couldn't get over the price of ear piercing now. Nearly £100. I got mine done at 5 in the argyll arcade it was £12 n I am not that old 😂 it was the done thing to pierce ears back in the day on kids I swear 😂
WTF 😬 why is it so expensive?? I remember getting mine done at the hairdressers 😂

Reactions: 2
Yet again wee Jackson getting cut off, totally ignored and left out 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She blocked me ages ago 🤣
She blocked my actual genuine account ages ago when I was directed to her by Aimee. Obviously because I never followed her I was a Troll🤣
Rather than just not being interested in her life.
Genuinely went on to have a swatch at her polyester trackies you’ve all been talking about on here. Raging I missed the bandana shots 🤣🤣

• Haha
She usually throws her toys out of the instagram pram when her and her man have split up. Maybe she found out about DDoG and now knows that you can't trust anyone 🤔

• Haha
She usually throws her toys out of the instagram pram when her and her man have split up. Maybe she found out about DDoG and now knows that you can't trust anyone 🤔
She blocks people when people who dont follow watch her story. Who has the time!! I dont watch her unless it's the viewer but she always pops up on my explore page.
I wish ddog would block me she knocks me sick 😂 the wedding dress thing confuses me? So is she getting married or was that just an ad for the company?
Did chunky and chuckie both get dresses?

• Haha
She’s definitely engaged isn’t she? Because I’m sure she’s got a replica Diana ring!!! That’s what I call them haha

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.