Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ardnocklife

Fair dos, my god that’s a shocker 😣.

Don’t forget to ask big ddug or SM for a DIscoUnt CodE for your next order 😂😂😂
I’m only saying because tbh I used to be able to put some food away like Aimee and DD do🤢🤣 It’s only when you start calorie counting you realise how calorific some things are. Top tip for SM or DD, you can still eat what you want, you just don’t need to fill the plate every time 😬

it wasn’t leftovers it was portion #3 after her and Kyle had portions 1 and 2 for dinner - she said she moved her box to 3 person.
We tried hello fresh once or twice and the lack of choice if you were looking for lower calorie put me off, you really had to check as some stuff is much higher than you expect.

tbf when I was a kid I got given toast with macaroni cheese ... don’t judge 😂 and I possibly would do it myself as don’t really buy garlic bread
The pasta dishes are all amazing, you absolutely can’t fault them on taste, but they are not nutritionally balanced meals at all. They all come with like 3 different types of cheese to stir through, sprinkle on etc so it’s no wonder 🤣 I do actually love Hello Fresh but they do need tweaking if you want to use them when you’re trying to lose weight 🥲

Reactions: 2

Reflected view

VIP Member
Thank god for Aimee reminding us, for a second there with her wise words I thought she was both. Only a few weeks away from gaining your certificate to confirm you are a fully qualified mindfulness teacher professional bullshitter though Aimee!!!!!
She is so naive and gullible, you can’t cure, heal or be free from trauma it takes a lot longer than a week 😡

Last edited:

telltaletitt

Chatty Member
Breaking lockdown rules AGAIN !!! Travelling into a level 3 area will this fkin idiot never fkin learn honesty why does no one actually call her out about this !!!

• Heart

Walnutss

VIP Member
So how can Daly Dog do a Botox course? Do you not have to be a qualified nurse/doctor or dentist to carry those procedures out in Scotland?
Yeah I saw this on the other thread? I thought this but then I know a few girls that have just done a course doing it?
I would only ever go to a DR

mackc

I think the same also that relationship was mental but in her head that's how two people show love. To be fair at least her an dean shared a bed
Feel sorry for Shaun.. imagine he wanted to do the same hang about with his ex's family. Mental

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I really wish people would stop using Claire’s accessories for kiddies ear piercing. A piercing shop using needles will have it done in seconds and will not be noisy or painful for the wean. Besides the fact they are professionally trained unlike the hacks in those shops.
I got mine done there like probably most of us 25 years ago and I cannot fucking believe they’re still doing it! It’s insane!!

Sparkles86

So how does she fit them all in then? I don’t understand. She must have them bloody waiting around for some time

DrinkGinSaveWater

I see that bambino woman has got yet more filler in her lips judging by the bruising going on.

I do quite like her as well from what I've seen but think she needs to calm down a bit with the fillers.