Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zantezoo

VIP Member
nd I’m no fashionista but I was buying exact tops like that 15 years ago from....New Look - seems like they are stuck in a time warp. My clothes from sainsburys and Tesco have more style to them
I personally thought it looked like a bog standard maternity top.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Walnutss

VIP Member
Anyone have SS? A lot of us are blocked or don't want to give them views, wasn't there a tattle insta story viewer going for a while?
Maybe she can't decorate though if it's rented ? Even then I'm sure she could make it nice for her kid

This one works well

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Ok I’m double posting BUT have I missed something??

DDUGs bio says owner of beauty & the beast and shite whitening??

HOWLING 😂😂😂. Wonder if that’ll last longer than the brownies...

Why use a dentist or reputable brand when you can rely on this GURU to look after your nashers 🥲
The whitening thing is just another MLM style set up.

• Haha
Has anyone seen DDOG latest stories! Her nails are manky!! 🤢🤢🤢 I wouldn’t want them near my peepers! Anyway hope you’ve all had a good day! Mines has been shite but picked myself up and dusted myself down x

Emjc92

I wondered this too. Who in their right mind would prescribe to her? I’ll be honest I thought only health professionals could do it in Scotland. Surely anyone with half a brain will do their research and look into her and her “qualifications” and not use her for Botox.

The Asia thing is so worrying! Surely that’s illegal &the person you mention can be reported?
I think ordering online is more common than we think. One of my friends is a aesthetician and nurse and can automatically tell who is ordering online just from the prices . I just hope DD thinks twice about doing Botox and fillers

Walnutss

VIP Member
Confused to why she’s fucked off to Spain for a month without her kids just to visit her parents?!?! Surely you could have waited for the summer holidays 😂 another one claiming to be early 30s….she’s had enough work on her face to make me think she was looking good for mid 40s. Vain as they come too with those CRINGE poses
I thought it was weird she went without her kids. Is it a month too? Shes like something from fucking razzle cheap body suits that would go up like a shell suit in a fire.

TMCN92

She is! Never noticed thats mental who lets their 3 year old have their feet out in a restaurant absolutely rank rotten as our aimee would say 😂
It’s still giving me the boak 😂🤢 like I get tables in restaurants are big for kids so they’ll need to sit with their feet up on the seats to reach etc but at least keep the shoes on ffs.. actual scummy AF

Gieyourselfashake

Chatty Member
Wtf is that hidden mess behind a net curtain in DDoG's weird ass living room?? I always thought that was a window!! 🤣🤣
Looks like it maybe used to be a wardrobe 😂.

Only 1.5k followers for DDUG before she can have her own thread. I’m sure she can manifest, buy, get influencers like SM to encourage people to follow her.

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
Angelina doing a paid ad for a company she doesn't even follow or mention in the post?? She's really shite at this influencing thing...🙄

Emjc92

Aw those DDoG stories about the note in Chuckies lunch bag this morning are so sad. "not long to go now baby" as if being in nursery is some torture to be endured!!
Who the hell gave her that advice?? 🙄
What a lot of bullshit . The kid canny read that at three year old