Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gieyourselfashake

Chatty Member
Seriously, I’m not trying to be a dick here, but that is 100% 600/700 cals for the pasta plus her toast and butter which will come in at 200 if it’s soaked in cheap butter, which let’s face it... Not to mention any snacks/drinks she’s had. It is what it is, she’s not put on 4 stone from eating rice crackers for lunch has she 🤷‍♀️

Source* I live my life by calorie counting- pasta and rice is just so high in cals it should be illegal! Also a prolific Hello Fresher 🙈🤣 The pasta is fab, but in my opinion, the portions are excessive even for a dinner time meal. We split ours in to 4 and serve with veg 😊 All about that balance 😅
Fair dos, my god that’s a shocker 😣.

Don’t forget to ask big ddug or SM for a DIscoUnt CodE for your next order 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Walnutss

VIP Member
Thank you for the recap!!! I have been away and needed this, but please can someone explain the details of Aimee doing a pretend #ad with hard rock cafe???? 🙈🙈🙈
It's on her grid the picture. She bought all the merch dressed up then said it wasnt an ad or sponsored she just loves hard rock 🙄😂

• Haha

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
That’s shocking. I don’t even think the brows look good, it looks like she’s just brushed them up, they don’t look properly laminated to me, I could be wrong!!! But can you really just “learn” to do a new treatment this quick? Literally one day she came on her stories and said “hmmm I might do brows” then a few hours later she’s offering packages for them 😬
Probably did a 3 hour zoom course and got a certificate at the end of it!!! There are so many ‘training academies’ being set up for these things by people who are excellent at what they do and want to pass their skills on which there is nothing wrong with but it is a bit of a double edged sword when it’s so heavily unregulated.
In other words .......... fuck going to her for brow lamination!!!!

Last edited:

mistletoekisses

73 insta stories from that ddog. 73 with her big massive mug right infront of that camera. 73 with the baby gurgling not saying a word. 73 with chucky staring into space plotting her next evil plan. 73 showing us that shit tip of a flat.
73 stories and only 1 with that gifted outfit. I’d be raging if I’d gifted that and all I got was a 15 second story.

Walnutss

VIP Member
Aw wee Chuckie is learning makaton at nursery (amazing) but when she told her useless maw about it she a) didn't know what it was (fair enough we can all learn something new every day) and b) didn't use the opportunity to chat to her about it. What a fucking SIN man. Too interested in fucking Instagram. That's pure shite. Also, get that dummy off her, she's just chewing it.
Does anyone else think she has a wee speech impediment?
Yeah cos her maw talks like a bam and doesnt pronunciate properly shes picking up her bad habits

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
N.A.W I am leaving tattle. You trolls have finally gone too far. I was happy having not seen this "fashion show". But yous brought it to my attention and for that I cannot forgive yous. Every single thing about it was horrific...
Why did DDOG think showing every single tooth in her big gub and grinning like a mad woman was a good look 🤦🏼‍♀️. I think it genuinely pained her to smile, she's too use to staring at herself on her phone while she eats, sucks her teeth and eye fucks herself. That first outfit she had on was like something from the P7 late for school race on sports day. Not a single item went together well. Also, does she know how to walk properly? Why was she moving like that 😫?! She's when she struggled down in that green thing holding the rail, I lost it. The bottom of it was flowing like Ursula the sea witches tentacles, it was just not a nice cut. If she was chocolate she would eat herself.
Aimee's first look. Where do I start. I thought it was jammies/lougewear. And that horrible sickly pink colour was hidious. That dress them put on her, aged her terribly, but she did look good from the side in it. It complemented her shape, it's a shame it was such a yucky pattern with granny colours.
Every single outfit was so badly out together that it was giving me Drag Race vibes, when they all scramble to the material table and grab anything and everything they can and then have to make an outfit from the curtains and terrible granny clothes.
That shop really should have pre filmed the clips and then edited them together with music and a voice over, prices etc displayed on the screen and some cool jump cuts or effects. It would have come across so much better and we wouldn't have had to watch them awkwardly trundle down that 100m ramp and not know where to look. I swear to god I forced my parents to sit through better fashion shows with my siblings as we dragged clothes from the dressing up box as a child.

While on the topic of 'fashion' Star hashtagging glam mum is as laughable as that outfit is flammable.

Attachments

• Haha

littlerat

Has Angelina ever said anything about that deep line she has in the middle of her eyebrows? Is it a weird frown line or a scar? I’ve genuinely never seen anything like it. Maybe she can Botox it soon 🤪

Loveagossx

The main reason I wouldn’t hire someone like her as seeing the things we do, how could you rely on her to just show up? Crazy...

Reactions: 2

Instainsta

Chatty Member
Can’t believe DDOG has came to Glasgow when they are staying in level 3 and advised to travel in and out the area. She comes for beauty treatment and drags her daughter

• Angry

telltaletitt

Chatty Member
DDOG is only 32 😳😳😳🤯 nah surely not I don’t like commenting on anyone’s appearance as we are not all perfect far fkin from it but it looks like the alcohol has definitely taken at toll on her

TMCN92

See the lamination and lash lift she posted before the workout, are the lashes meant to look like that? They look a bit clumped together as if they’re wet or the lassy has been crying? Never had a lash lift so genuinely curious