Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Georgethecat

VIP Member
It's very odd to know a random women you follow on insta is due on? I like openness about periods but she is on a different level.
She's got nothing else to speak about, ill mention it to friends in passing it it's relevant to the conversation but I don't just blurt it out..,, like I've got better things to speak about than that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry for lowering the tone here Tricias but oh my god I was more distracted by Aimee’s boobs in her stories to even know what she was rambling on about. They are getting bigger by the day!!!!
Same, all I could think was how saggy they are for her age 😱 Once they droop like that no exercise or cream helps, it’s surgery unfortunately!

Geee

Chatty Member
Must have been, im sure they only got back together a few weeks ago. She seems like the type of girl who likes to fuck people about though to be fair 🤷‍♀️
That’s why I thought it was weird her saying that when she made a big announcement about how happy she was they were getting back together and stuff then this.
She got an undercut then came out the next week

• Haha

Walnutss

VIP Member
Chuckie is gonna be just like her maw an absolute psycho. DD is unhappy with her life it rips out of her so shes raising a hard faced brat.
Magine thinking at this big age that's ok.
Aimee is dumb DD is a nasty cow

Ardnocklife

N.A.W I am leaving tattle. You trolls have finally gone too far. I was happy having not seen this "fashion show". But yous brought it to my attention and for that I cannot forgive yous. Every single thing about it was horrific...
Why did DDOG think showing every single tooth in her big gub and grinning like a mad woman was a good look 🤦🏼‍♀️. I think it genuinely pained her to smile, she's too use to staring at herself on her phone while she eats, sucks her teeth and eye fucks herself. That first outfit she had on was like something from the P7 late for school race on sports day. Not a single item went together well. Also, does she know how to walk properly? Why was she moving like that 😫?! She's when she struggled down in that green thing holding the rail, I lost it. The bottom of it was flowing like Ursula the sea witches tentacles, it was just not a nice cut. If she was chocolate she would eat herself.
Aimee's first look. Where do I start. I thought it was jammies/lougewear. And that horrible sickly pink colour was hidious. That dress them put on her, aged her terribly, but she did look good from the side in it. It complemented her shape, it's a shame it was such a yucky pattern with granny colours.
Every single outfit was so badly out together that it was giving me Drag Race vibes, when they all scramble to the material table and grab anything and everything they can and then have to make an outfit from the curtains and terrible granny clothes.
That shop really should have pre filmed the clips and then edited them together with music and a voice over, prices etc displayed on the screen and some cool jump cuts or effects. It would have come across so much better and we wouldn't have had to watch them awkwardly trundle down that 100m ramp and not know where to look. I swear to god I forced my parents to sit through better fashion shows with my siblings as we dragged clothes from the dressing up box as a child.

While on the topic of 'fashion' Star hashtagging glam mum is as laughable as that outfit is flammable.
Star is like something out of Drag Race in that pic 🤣

mackc

I always feel sorry for him, he looks like he comes from a lovely family I bet he's always dead embarrassed by all the crap she posts that his mum and dad have to see. She's an absolute ticket.
His mum must be thrilled 😭

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
I live in a rented house and everything is plain white. But wr have artwork (framed, not my weans DIY on the walls), soft furnishings, rugs, ornaments etc. Its cozy and lived in and loved. Her house is like some kinda hostel x
Just waiting until someone gives her some #gifted things for the house to make it a home

Walnutss

VIP Member
There's DDoG the 'alcoholic' sharing a competition where one of the prizes is a bottle of wine. Why do none of the excellent, smart, switched on, sober accounts not call her on it? It's really insulting to anyone with a drink problem who may have followed her after seeing one of her 'sober' posts. She REPULSES me.
A few alcoholics I know dont mind being round alcohol but u are right she should be aware of people that have followed her for a safe space and no alcohol cointent. She needs the money for her shit outfits tho. Oversized tents and mahogany tan doesnt buy itself

• Haha

Emjc92

Because she's not over Dean and never will be. I'm amazed Shaun has lasted as long as he has with her, she clearly doesn't respect him and he was 100% a rebound case. What a doormat.
Dean will never get peace from her. I feel sorry for Shaun . He needs to stay to offer those girls protection and stability as DDOG cannot provide that.

TMCN92

Omg congrats me too! Literally just found out! Something in the social mama thread water 😂♥ manifesting babies eh
Didnt know that about your skin also so thank for the tip. I feel like I'm learning as I go. Little callie didnt put us off huh 😂
Yassss congratulations!! Now you know that you’re gonny need loads of sun cream if this weather keeps up 😂 I’m just praying my wee girl isn’t a whinging wee cretin like Callie! 😂

• Haha

scottishk

Sorry but no. She's now sharing absolute bollocks about quick fix fat loss therapies. She can fuck off. She is toxic. She's not a positive voice for alcoholics, for fat people, for mums...she is an absolute arsehole.
ive now seen that therapy wtf 🙈 until then I was genuinely like good on ya despite some of her questionable behaviour. I was thinking she’d been putting the graft in with her PT and on route to realising eating less/ right moving more is the answer.

Trey93

Definitely - most beauticians learn all about the anatomy, health & safety and have HND in Beauty Therapy. Reputable salons are inspected etc and work to high standards . She is an insult to the beauty industry 😡 I would love to know what she charges 😒
The thought of her doing Botox is really worrying . I don’t know who would prescribe to her . However I do have an idea . I know of a woman who DD knows that has started doing Botox and fillers ( she doesn’t get it prescribed and orders online from Asia - products are not safety checked to British Standards) so no guessing what DD will do 😩
Is it KJ? I didn’t know they knew each other until recently