Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ronniedazzler

VIP Member
The pasta in fairness is leftovers so it isn’t the 700 calorie meal for lunch. With toast tho seems weird!

Also, both she & silverburn are tier 2 so is it not ok?
Silverburn is in Glasgow, it's tier 3. She's in tier 2. I'm in tier 2 and can only travel to Glasgow for work.

Reactions: 2

Gieyourselfashake

Chatty Member
73 insta stories from that ddog. 73 with her big massive mug right infront of that camera. 73 with the baby gurgling not saying a word. 73 with chucky staring into space plotting her next evil plan. 73 showing us that shit tip of a flat.

Do you guys remember the scheme the maw kay? Who would lie in her bed smoking fags with the weans running about. That's what she reminds me of always fucking vertical
Next level of what the actual fuck for ddug. I have no words other than what the actual fuck was that 🤯

Ronniedazzler

VIP Member
Can we add a few of the previous delights for any newbies who come & join us?

-Phoning the police to check she was allowed to go to Superdrug with Willy Wonka to buy fannypads at the peak of the pandemic 😂

-Slating the NHS and extremely hardworking ambulance crew because they said her son wasn’t an emergency and she’d have to wait a few hours. She moaned as she wanted to get some sleep and it was her birthday 🤯 Also to add, someone worked out she lived within a 20 minute drive of the hospital and could easily have driven her ill child.
She doxed said person on her PlaTfOrm as she didn’t like the truth

-Washed her overpriced fizz sticks down with a McDonald’s regularly, because, you know...balance

-Claimed she hasn’t god her feral dog neutered because of Covid.
Vets have remained open and offered this procedure all along. She’s an unorganised human being.

-Broke most Covid restrictions when it suited her, like meeting a newborn baby when this and travel outwith your county wasn’t allowed.

-Posted about a gay couple kissing and proceeded to come across as the most homophobic person on the gram. Didn’t apologise or explain herself. Fellow Tricia’s believe she was put on a ban by Instagram for said disgusting comments

-“Opened” New Look with only 3 people there to support her and didn’t bother to actually even promote 😂

-Gets her fat gunt and arse out whenever engagement is low

-Gets zero engagement on paid/promoted grid posts as she’s bought the bulk of her 25k followers. Claims her sister-in-law messages her to say she hasn’t seen the post so shared it on her stories “just in case we haven’t seen it” 😂😂😂😂

-Her husband lives in a cupboard under the stairs and is referred to as “Cupboard Cunt”

-Her children don’t know what a vegetable is

Am I missing anything Tricia’s?
Think you've got it all 😂

• Haha
Except they are about 4/5 months late to the game. I seen loads of people doing it in the first few months of the year so theyve probably now found a way to try make money from it, that's why they'll have joined in 😂
Also, even Facebook isn't safe anymore 😑
Haha I know I seen that face pop up in my Facebook and thought WTF!! Promoting a money app when all they do is spend money on shite?!? Wonder why SM & DDOG went separately lol are they not normally joined at the bloody hip?!

hellobanteryears

Omg that’s the worst lash lift I have ever seen, the girl looks like she only has about 5 lashes because they’re all stuck together 😦

hellobanteryears

ok back to this woman. Just noticed her 9 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER commented under her yellow bikini pic saying ‘miss you mummy see you soon’. So she’s also seeing the outrageous nutsmag photo shoot style photos too? I could be old fashioned but exposing your child to those kinds of photos doesn’t sit well with me…
She is so trashy 🤢🤢🤢

Loveagossx

Mama Reid started it.
There’s been other Glasgow girls doing it before her too. Libby Smith I’m sure did it before mama reid and there are lots of PTs encouraging it. In addition, I’ve seen people gathering at beaches local to me for months now like someone said. It’s definitely a new trend but like someone said, it’s so dangerous

Gieyourselfashake

Chatty Member
See the lamination and lash lift she posted before the workout, are the lashes meant to look like that? They look a bit clumped together as if they’re wet or the lassy has been crying? Never had a lash lift so genuinely curious
I thought the same thing at first then gave her benefit of the doubt in case the girl had thinner lashes... but I’ve just seen the before pic and she had beautiful lashes.

That’s absolutely not what they are meant to look like. Eyebrows look better than DDUGs usual performance though. Maybe one day she’ll get them both right 🌚😂

Reflected view

VIP Member
Our Aimee is something else, she’s obviously looking for engagement and is trying the trolling route as everything else is clearly not working

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
One thing I think is very strange with Angelina's business is the short appointment times. How can she have clients at 3pm and 4pm? I've had lashes done a couple of times and I was there for going on 2 hours. Factor in a deep clean between clients and no way is an hour long enough. She must be making a fortune too, she's not cheap.
Even eyebrow lamination appointments are 1 hour long!

Georgethecat

VIP Member
So dodgy!! Someone should be reporting these backstreet Botox peddlers injecting god knows what into people's faces with no training. Who would they be reported to though if they're not licensed to inject ? I see it all the time but didn't realise there were rules around it. Haven't had fillers or Botox personally but would go to a nurse , doctor or dentist if I was.

Georgethecat

VIP Member
Pure random ‘sponsored’ post but when you check the page there’s only 16 people like it.. no thanks hun and double no thanks to paying someone to fix my credit rating 😂
Fucking hell what a joke, if someone if struggling financially I doubt paying an extra £5 a month is going to help them out 😩 plus you can get this service for free from the likes of clear score

mackc

Highly doubt she will follow the aftercare advice either. Piercings done with guns can end up with lots of problems even if looked after correctly
She definitely hasn't paid for that, I'm sure it's about 73 pound in Claire's. Can't believe she's standing taking pics 😭 poor kids. There's no way that wee girl has asked for that either