Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zantezoo

VIP Member
So how can Daly Dog do a Botox course? Do you not have to be a qualified nurse/doctor or dentist to carry those procedures out in Scotland?
My thoughts exactly. And if not and she only needs a prescriber - wtf is going to prescribe for her??

There’s new laws in Scotland;

“The ASA has cracked down on Botox. As a prescription-only medicine, you cannot advertise directly to the public and that means your patients.
You can – but there are things you must avoid when you do. These are:

• Using the words Botox, botulinum toxin, Vistabel, Dysport, Bocouture, and Azzalure in social media posts, website homepages, web page titles, and logos
  • Using language that would influence a consumer’s decision on having the treatment
  • Referring to solutions that are beyond the summary of product characteristics (SPC)
  • Referring to Botox directly as an option (this covers calling it ‘anti-wrinkle injections’).
It’s prescription only, so she’ll be providing the service on someone else's prescription from that yellow and blue eyesore of a “beauty room”

As soon as she mentions to word botox, or anti wrinkle, she’ll be hauled over the coals.

Just some knowledge for you all to use as you see fit...
We should all use this....

Reactions: 3

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
Probably. Then it'll be the usual influenzars mishmash of gifted shite where nothing goes with each other lol x
I've noticed that her house is just full of Harley's old shite now, right down to the pictures on the walls.

Has Aimee always had an acute in her name on insta? Just saw it tonight and seems like the sort of thing I'd have picked up on before. Pretentious twat.

Last edited:

Instainsta

Chatty Member
I've just seen on that Facebook glasgow girl group someone posted for people to follow their account for things to do with kids in Glasgow (won't post the account though). Had a look and I just know this is what Aimee wanted her page to be like, but she just hasn't got the drive. No way would she actually leave the house and take her kids to actually do something fun and then actually write up something with pros and cons. Too busy being lazy and letting the dogs pish all over the house.
I unfollowed that girl as her page was good but I couldn’t handle the amount of videos and pictures she posted of the girls in the bath or naked

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
So not only was this fucking rocket kneeling in the back on a car, facing the wrong way with NO seatbelt on, it would appear the drug lord was also driving while on his phone. Just the kind of influencer I'd want to promote my small business if I had one.
Why would you put that online? She's a pure manky wee skank.

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
"remember I am not a doctor or a therapist"
Oh Aimee 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thank god for Aimee reminding us, for a second there with her wise words I thought she was both. Only a few weeks away from gaining your certificate to confirm you are a fully qualified mindfulness teacher professional bullshitter though Aimee!!!!!

• Haha

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
side note - as soon as mumma Murray has a thread on here I’ll be on there like a tramp On chips 😂 she’s the biggest arse licker to these monstrosities and I’ve no idea why.
Totally!! Absolute wannabe. Poundshop (Poundstretcher 🤣) Mama Reid.

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
What the fuck is that wee lassie all about though? If you are going to get your kids involved with advertising shite for the gram then at least get her on board with it first or cut the bit where she says she doesn’t want to wear the clothes. It is almost like she purposely says things because she knows it is the opposite of what her mum wants her to say for the gram?

Walnutss

VIP Member
Does anybody know how I can send these women selfie sticks so they stop eye fucking themselves and filming their big mugs 5cm away from the camera. It's like they've handed the phone to a toddler on a video call.
[/QUOTE]

I think this multiple times a day 😂

• Haha

Ronniedazzler

VIP Member
do you follow Laurens Cravings? Originally a food account but she recently had a wee boy and her stories, you tube videos and recommendations are so informative. In amongst the amazing food she makes
I love Lauren's Cravings...she's great.

Long time lurker, but had to sign up when this rockets name came up (abidotcampbell) - I'm surprised she doesn't have her own thread!! Her latest post is a belter, it is very 70's readers wives. She can run around all over the place for free lunches, shooting "content" and shopping with her (rather odd) husband, but is then too tired to parent her kids and goes to bed at 6pm, because she is "ill".

And don't get me started on Mumma Murray! she lives near me and is as fake as they come.
I've said it before...abidotcampbell has serious swinger vibes going on. Her latest post was so 🤮

• Haha