Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zantezoo

VIP Member
Did anyone else notice the dark dark circles on aimees under eyes? Didn’t she get a treatment to help that? It’s either worn awful quickly or not worked at all. They look bad today.

Reactions: 3

DidYiAye

I mentioned her before on a thread, maybe this one, when she did a similar car post as I was sure she was a teacher. Obviously not any more. Maybe that was when she was separated from the husband which was definitely for an extended period.

absolute embarrassment regardless 😂 I’m sure she’s younger than her husband but she’s not an age posing with a car in underwear is okay - if that is any age ... it’s not early 2000s nuts magazine 🤣
She is a total riot, but I can't stop following her lol

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
I don’t like the two of them and I don’t think DDOG is attractive at all but I don’t think they are the big fatties people are making out ?
I think they both have normal womanly figures
I think it's the huge gains that have happened to them both and the constant hypocrisy about crying over being fat then underwear photos saying love the skin you're in etc.
I'd say Nina has gained 3 or 4 stone at least, and it's no secret why. Continually ramming shite in her face. She looks puffy and spotty.

glasgowgirl244

Another tap to tidy for Callies room. Fuckkkkking hell she is so so boring.

Aimee just know I’m tapping to skip and no tidy. You’re dull as dishwater.
it’s always Callie’s room that gets the tap to tidy because it’s the smallest in the house. We didn’t get to see any of her other tidying up 👀🤥.

Zantezoo

VIP Member
Has anyone watched AD’s stories? Is it just me or is there something going on with her hair? It looks weird and like a wig?
Oh my god! Yes. I took this earlier and didn’t want post unless someone else brought it up - mainly coz I don’t want to give her the space here.

Surely if it was a wig she would have fixed it before posting? But knowing her she probably left it so we would speculate and keep her relevant.

Attachments

• Wow

Zantezoo

VIP Member
Can we add a few of the previous delights for any newbies who come & join us?

-Phoning the police to check she was allowed to go to Superdrug with Willy Wonka to buy fannypads at the peak of the pandemic 😂

-Slating the NHS and extremely hardworking ambulance crew because they said her son wasn’t an emergency and she’d have to wait a few hours. She moaned as she wanted to get some sleep and it was her birthday 🤯 Also to add, someone worked out she lived within a 20 minute drive of the hospital and could easily have driven her ill child.
She doxed said person on her PlaTfOrm as she didn’t like the truth

-Washed her overpriced fizz sticks down with a McDonald’s regularly, because, you know...balance

-Claimed she hasn’t god her feral dog neutered because of Covid.
Vets have remained open and offered this procedure all along. She’s an unorganised human being.

-Broke most Covid restrictions when it suited her, like meeting a newborn baby when this and travel outwith your county wasn’t allowed.

-Posted about a gay couple kissing and proceeded to come across as the most homophobic person on the gram. Didn’t apologise or explain herself. Fellow Tricia’s believe she was put on a ban by Instagram for said disgusting comments

-“Opened” New Look with only 3 people there to support her and didn’t bother to actually even promote 😂

-Gets her fat gunt and arse out whenever engagement is low

-Gets zero engagement on paid/promoted grid posts as she’s bought the bulk of her 25k followers. Claims her sister-in-law messages her to say she hasn’t seen the post so shared it on her stories “just in case we haven’t seen it” 😂😂😂😂

-Her husband lives in a cupboard under the stairs and is referred to as “Cupboard Cunt”

-Her children don’t know what a vegetable is

Am I missing anything Tricia’s?
Brilliant 😂😂

TMCN92

I thought the same thing at first then gave her benefit of the doubt in case the girl had thinner lashes... but I’ve just seen the before pic and she had beautiful lashes.

That’s absolutely not what they are meant to look like. Eyebrows look better than DDUGs usual performance though. Maybe one day she’ll get them both right 🌚😂
after I posted this I seen the before pic of her lashes...WTF you’re no gonny tell me that girl is happy with those

• Haha

Ardnocklife

A 75g portion of pasta is 265 cals and is perfectly normal to eat as part of a healthy diet where an average sized woman should be consuming 1600-1800 cals a day stop being so dramatic.
Eh 🤣 But we aren’t talking about a healthy diet, normal portions or someone who eats 1600-1800 cals a day though are we 🤣🤣 I can only speculate as to how much weight Aimee has put on in less than a year, but it’s 100% unhealthy, and it’s lunches like today that done that. Not the odd Jammie Dodger here or there 🙄

Gieyourselfashake

Chatty Member
Ok I’m double posting BUT have I missed something??

DDUGs bio says owner of beauty & the beast and shite whitening??

HOWLING 😂😂😂. Wonder if that’ll last longer than the brownies...

Why use a dentist or reputable brand when you can rely on this GURU to look after your nashers 🥲

Walnutss

VIP Member
I honestly think she’s a compulsive liar, I do not believe a word that comes out her mouth.

Shes all about bEinG ReAL but talks utter shite.

I don’t believe she’s been getting up at 5am as often as she says or we would have had the time stamps every day.

I don’t believe this “journey” is to benefit her mental health and is instead to build a brand / MLM.

I don’t believe she doesn’t read here or that she thinks everyone’s angry about a croissant.

I don’t believe she’s happier or more grateful.

I don’t believe she wants to train as a therapist as I dont think she’s got a fucking clue what she wants to do. Maybe she means training like her pal DDUG doing dodgy Botox. And training as therapist = ex junkie journaling MLM

I could go on, but basically she just talks soooooooooo much shite.
Oh it's an mlm alright shes not daft tho maybe she is? Can she not see it's a scam? If she starts selling these course when shes done I will message her from my insta real one not troll one telling her its disgusting using mental health to manipulate and con your followers

Kdawg

Ddogs most recent post... Why are her baby's fingernails that long 😩 they are mockit underneath too. Poor child

Geee

Chatty Member
Couldnt put the phone away for 5 minutes while her daughter was getting her ears pierced, it hurts a bit she should have given her her complete attention, the picture after in tgis she looked so upset
Highly doubt she will follow the aftercare advice either. Piercings done with guns can end up with lots of problems even if looked after correctly

telltaletitt

Chatty Member
Yeah she’s from Glasgow 😂 obviously think saying she’s from east ren makes her sound posh and I don’t care what anyone says she might have always spoke that way but she must have been putting it on then aswell, that over annunciation, no need! Anyway Aimee you’re far from posh and I know plenty scheme maws that you would turn your nose up at who bring their kids up properly compared to the way yours are being dragged up!!
She would 💯 fit well into a scheme, she’s trying to be someone she will never ever be it’s kinda sad really in a way she’s so deluded

TMCN92

If there’s no rules, no boundaries etc then why do you need a reward chart??? That makes no sense
The wee girl probably genuinely thinks she’s a good girl cos she gets encouraged to act up and gets a wee giggle out her maw when she’s being a brat