Thesocialmama.xo #8 Willy Wonka and the fizz stick factory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aimee is just sad she forgot to arrange a bump in to mum in Tesco session. Don’t know why cause we all know organized she is

• Haha
Reactions: 4
DD just seems so lost and down. She’s asking what people want from her on stories. Here’s what I want hen - stop swearing in front of your kids, teach that devil some basic manners, have a shower and scrub some of that horrible tan off, stop shoving the camera right in your big moon face and keep your clothes on please. All the best x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
DD just seems so lost and down. She’s asking what people want from her on stories. Here’s what I want hen - stop swearing in front of your kids, teach that devil some basic manners, have a shower and scrub some of that horrible tan off, stop shoving the camera right in your big moon face and keep your clothes on please. All the best x
A little controversial here but i quite like DDoG, yeah ok she swears in front of her kids and her daughter can be a little monster and I don’t agree with the whole Chucky thing but that aside I find her quite relatable. We have all swore in front of our kids let’s face it. She isn’t a plastic barbie. Her make up skills are probably the same level as mines. She has a job when lockdown isn’t affecting her being able to open. She tried a little brownie business it didn’t really work out. She makes me feel like she’s just a human trying to figure herself out. She owns her tit such as her having a drinking problem. She doesn’t pretend to be like Aimee miss perfect. I like her 🙈 I find her the most relatable x

Reactions: 2
A little controversial here but i quite like DDoG, yeah ok she swears in front of her kids and her daughter can be a little monster and I don’t agree with the whole Chucky thing but that aside I find her quite relatable. We have all swore in front of our kids let’s face it. She isn’t a plastic barbie. Her make up skills are probably the same level as mines. She has a job when lockdown isn’t affecting her being able to open. She tried a little brownie business it didn’t really work out. She makes me feel like she’s just a human trying to figure herself out. She owns her tit such as her having a drinking problem. She doesn’t pretend to be like Aimee miss perfect. I like her 🙈 I find her the most relatable x
I was actually thinking this morning she looks so much younger and softer without the tan and make up in those stories. Probably just needs to learn how to have enough on not to feel face naked but not in an aging way.

and since Im feeling positive this morning she can have another ... at least she has the kids out at the park or the beach or just a picnic on the grass and it seems to be several times a week not once every 2 months like aimee.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hey DD 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nah. I don’t. She’s a tit maw, a liar and a total car crash 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Understand where you’re coming from. However she is known for being a very nasty individual with plenty evidence to back it up and the content around her alcohol problem is sketchy to say the least. I am sure others on this thread would agree that if she wasn’t a horrible person they wouldn’t be discussing her on here.

Reactions: 10
Everyone’s entitled to their opinion and I respect yours that’s how you view her fair enough but for me she’s the only one I’ve watched that doesn’t have this stupid perfect facade. Also I just want this out there I’m not DD 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She suits the minimal make up e.g lashes and no tan so much better!! Fake tan can go so patchy close up

Reactions: 3
Understand where you’re coming from. However she is known for being a very nasty individual with plenty evidence to back it up and the content around her alcohol problem is sketchy to say the least. I am sure others on this thread would agree that if she wasn’t a horrible person they wouldn’t be discussing her on here.
Like what? What evidence shows that she’s a nasty person? I could come in here and say I personally know such and such from such and such a place. But please I’d love to know I’m not being cheeky I just would like to know maybe it’s not something I’ve read or saw so if I’m genuinely liking someone that’s been a down right nasty piece of work I’d rather know.

Reactions: 4
Like what? What evidence shows that she’s a nasty person? I could come in here and say I personally know such and such from such and such a place. But please I’d love to know I’m not being cheeky I just would like to know maybe it’s not something I’ve read or saw so if I’m genuinely liking someone that’s been a down right nasty piece of work I’d rather know.
You don’t need to dis-like her or agree. But this is just a gossip site, I don’t think you need to produce evidence on why you don’t like someone.
Her less appealing side has been discussed over pages & pages on these threads, but if you genuinely like someone this probs isn’t the place to get a non bias view or sing her praises.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You've taken a wrong turn somewhere pet 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Defo! She is bleeping awful I will never give it to anyone who speaks like that infront of their kids or even speaks to their kids like that. She is a violent horror

A few of us know her in real life...theres ur evidence us witnessing hitting her boyfriend abusing girls in the pub. I dont really want to go on publically

Reactions: 10
Why is she saying she’s 50 days alcohol free when she had #gifted cocktails last week? She’s making a mockery of addiction and alcoholism

Reactions: 6
Everyone’s entitled to their opinion and I respect yours that’s how you view her fair enough but for me she’s the only one I’ve watched that doesn’t have this stupid perfect facade. Also I just want this out there I’m not DD 😂
This sounds suspiciously like something DD would say 🙄🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.