Thesocialmama.xo #8 Willy Wonka and the fizz stick factory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, it's infuriating. We're trying so hard to do the right thing and having your nose rubbed in it by these idiots is boiling my piss. I think Aimee had a sly dig at folk on her stories about it today...šŸ‘€
Yes Aimee holier than thou who mustnā€™t have managed to coordinate any of her ā€œessentialā€œ home bargains or asda shops with members of her family last week!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As if she put her phone in a drawer all day. She would video paint drying before putting her phone in a drawer all day šŸ˜‚.

Fair enough dont come on social or doom scroll but why you always lying!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes Aimee holier than thou who mustnā€™t have managed to coordinate any of her ā€œessentialā€œ home bargains or asda shops with members of her family last week!
Sheā€™s had the phone in the drawer cause sheā€™s been out visiting since she never obeys the rules but probably now brands like asda have shown an interest sheā€™s being more careful

Reactions: 7
Can you tag me in it too please?
Can I be tagged too I've been looking for ages šŸ˜‚

The phone in the drawer stuff annoys me. Specially when stacey Solomon says it too. Theres no way it's in a drawer shes far too addicted, even so with young kids uve always got ur phone about. She might not be on insta but I dont think she doesnt look at it all day. DD cant take a day off she needs to promote daddy's garage pay for that flat of hers

• Haha
Phone in a drawer yet FaceTimed her mum... classic Aimee BS!

Canā€™t wait to see everyonesā€™ views on myhomeismyhavenā€™s antics! šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wee change in direction but just noticed one of the girls who was forever gifting Aimee cupcakes has now no insta aka no longer doing the cakes. Thatā€™ll explain why thereā€™s been no deliveries šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
One of them had their account hacked or something. Think there was 1 story about it last year near Christmas cause they had to start a new account? Maybe she just wised up!

Reactions: 4
Phone in a drawer yet FaceTimed her mum... classic Aimee BS!

Canā€™t wait to see everyonesā€™ views on myhomeismyhavenā€™s antics! šŸ˜¬
I'd never heard and her fancied a nosey! But I see shes a mlm hun slash travel agent so u know its gonna be good. Just catching up

Sheā€™s another scottish insta-hun with not one but TWO MLM empires.
Spends money like itā€™s got an expiry date. Iā€™m pretty sure if you looked up nouveau riche in the dictionary, thereā€™d be a picture of her mush.
Also another one who thinks sheā€™s above the COVID guidelines.
Sheā€™s also FOREVER going on about how toaty she is (sheā€™s 5ā€™2 so not that tiny) and is obsessed with going on about how xxxxxxxxxs her clothes are despite the copious amounts of free food she greedily accepts regardless of not having any great need for it.

I could go on but itā€™s probably best I donā€™t ruin the surprise šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd never heard and her fancied a nosey! But I see shes a mlm hun slash travel agent so u know its gonna be good. Just catching up
I canā€™t follow anymore people like this, ā€œjoin my team, live the life of your dreamsā€ šŸ¤® with some filtered pic from Pinterest šŸ„“

Reactions: 6
If you click on instainstaā€™s tattle
Profile you should find it on things that theyā€™ve commented on. Thatā€™s how I found šŸ™ŒšŸ¼ Top troll detective

• Heart
  • Haha
Anyone else finding it funny that we are so bored of Aimee doll that we are all heading over to a more interesting thread šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe just MAYBE the internet might not have seemed so negative last week Aimee if you hadnā€™t used the murder of a young woman as a photo opportunity to get Instagram likes šŸ˜”šŸ˜”!
Itā€™s so typical of her to be in the wrong and then complain that the world is a bad place/play the victim. Sheā€™s absolutely vile!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.