Thesocialmama.xo #8 Willy Wonka and the fizz stick factory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched her stories there and honestly she is an absolute sight. She’s like a big scheme mammy. She needs to get herself a proper bra & stop wearing vest tops with thin straps. There is no way I’d put myself online looking like that. Also does anyone know why all her kids are home? I know one had to isolate but wee Willy and the other boy are home too

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just watched her stories there and honestly she is an absolute sight. She’s like a big scheme mammy. She needs to get herself a proper bra & stop wearing vest tops with thin straps. There is no way I’d put myself online looking like that. Also does anyone know why all her kids are home? I know one had to isolate but wee Willy and the other boy are home too
Apparently Jackson had been in contact with a child in their street who has tested positive so he had to isolate and she couldn’t think how she was going to get Callie to nursery

Reactions: 2
I see she is being interviewed by Hayleyforbescoaching tonight. I usually love Hayleys page but I wont be watching anymore after having that wreck of a human called Aimee on talking about so called personal development. Who in their right mind would want to take any advice from Aimee doll. Hayley has really let herself down now.

Reactions: 6
Hold on a minute, an alcoholic is punting a money off code for an alcohol company? Seriously? I don't know what she is playing at but if she is trying to endear herself to the sober community she will fail. This is red line stuff. What an absolute idiot she is.

They're at home because she's a lazy fucker. Plain and simple.
She's used Kaiden's self isolation as an excuse to not get the other 2 ready and out to nursery. Her excuses are so transparent.

Reactions: 9
Why is everyone banging on about DDoG's 'gorgeous' dress. It's like something oot Bon Marche's plus size section. Hardly stunning. She's piling the beef on something crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is everyone banging on about DDoG's 'gorgeous' dress. It's like something oot Bon Marche's plus size section. Hardly stunning. She's piling the beef on something crazy.
plus size nightwear range for over 80s was my thought

Reactions: 5
I don’t like talking about people’s weight cause who am I to comment if someone’s put on weight after a baby and lockdown. BUT wear something flattering! I see women much bigger than DD wearing much more flattering clothes. It literally looks like a nightie you’d wear to the hospital to give birth in!

They're at home because she's a lazy fucker. Plain and simple.
She's used Kaiden's self isolation as an excuse to not get the other 2 ready and out to nursery. Her excuses are so transparent.
She is such a lazy little cretin. She must be the talk of the playground with the other mums. Also the make up posts she does, her make up looks so dated and ages her.

I don’t like talking about people’s weight cause who am I to comment if someone’s put on weight after a baby and lockdown. BUT wear something flattering! I see women much bigger than DD wearing much more flattering clothes. It literally looks like a nightie you’d wear to the hospital to give birth in!
She's just so frumpy and has no style. You can wear nice clothes even when you're fat. She's 31 no 61.

Aimee last night “angles are everything” and last week “guys I don’t look as good as I do in my grid pics every day” - obviously thinks she’s a ticket!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she just said on her stories that the other little boy isn’t allowed out and the eldest is allowed out 18th but she can go out, when did jaxson have to isolate?? Have I missed something 🥴

Reactions: 3
Has she just said on her stories that the other little boy isn’t allowed out and the eldest is allowed out 18th but she can go out, when did jaxson have to isolate?? Have I missed something 🥴
I thought the exact same, she makes it up as she goes along.

Reactions: 3
And she's having a jammie day with the kids and cupboard creeper tomorrow as if she never does that 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Soooooooo is it an ad or not 🥴🤯🤦🏼‍♀️
I just screenshot the exact same 2 pics to post the exact same question 🤣

not been paid, but I’m calling it an ad anyway, so people think I’ve been paid....

prob just ordered the food and t-shirts and doing a Katie Hayes and kidding on they have a brand relationship going on 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just screenshot the exact same 2 pics to post the exact same question 🤣

not been paid, but I’m calling it an ad anyway, so people think I’ve been paid....

prob just ordered the food and t-shirts and doing a Katie Hayes and kidding on they have a brand relationship going on 🤣🤣
So is she saying the hoodies are an ad but the food isn’t? 😂 If you get sent something for free, that’s the same thing as being paid for it, because you are getting a meal for FREE to promote a company! I can’t imagine Aimee has her own brand down enough to be paid to promote something.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
So is she saying the hoodies are an ad but the food isn’t? 😂 If you get sent something for free, that’s the same thing as being paid for it, because you are getting a meal for FREE to promote a company! I can’t imagine Aimee has her own brand down enough to be paid to promote something.
Aimee having a brand 🤣🤣🤣🤣 next joke! 😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.