Thesocialmama.xo #8 Willy Wonka and the fizz stick factory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t think hard rock was still that much of a thing. I loved it as a teen but I don’t think I’d choose to go there now.

Reactions: 8
Soooooooo is it an add or not 🥴🤯🤦🏼‍♀️
I HATEE all these ”influencers” essentially get free food delivered to them in times when people and families are struggling to put a decent meal on the table. Why not do that but find out if there’s a family that need it more and ask for the food to go there. That’s better PR and press for a business and an influencer than what is going about just now. Yes morally not right but making sure a family is fed for free off the back of your platform is pure kindness and gold!

Reactions: 10
Popped on and there were 25, 25 out of 25 k 🤣 amiee looked like she had put her camera on the ceiling the angle she was looking up at. Wee hen will have a sore neck later

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Congratulations to @Gingerella82 on our joint effort
I couldn't put prick in the title tho ❤

Well what did we learn from the last thread in the spirit of the kids going back to school lemme educate ya

1. In Aimees world the park every other day actually equates to never.
2. Sober dates are heavily subject to change.
3. The schools going back should be celebrated by getting your hairy belly button out
4. The best diet for babies fresh out the womb is mcdonalds hear that baby spliff @ardknocklife 🔥🔥
5. Filtering is unacceptable, photoshop to make yourself look like Charlie Manson that's ok
6. Naked pics on the gram are a must, but make sure ur underwear does not match and ur butt dimples are front and centre.
7. Aimee loves you all drop her a msg unless your gay then no u make her uncomfortable plz dont.
8. Baby showers are essential. Star with the swinging jaw needed the attention.
9. Buy a packet of brownie mix you can also con your followers into buying the shite for a ridiculous price £££££ spit not included.
10. Fake jammies fake gillets = jealous trisha trolls. Damn I wish I had one eyebrow couldn't say remember or February and fought with most of insta at 35 weeks pregnant. A girl can dream.
11. 4 periods a month is fine any less are you even a stressed mum?
12. 1 week is the longest Aimee can stick to anything.

I'm not going to make a joke on Aimees latest faux pau. I'm assuming its 99% girls on this thread and we all have had an experience where we felt uneasy round a man, without uploading a hideous selfie and hashtaging sarah everard. I hope this wonderful womans killer is brought to justice and it's sad this had to happen to get us talking about womans safety.

If you havent heard the phone trick press your lock button 5 times to call the emergency services discreetly if you are ever in danger, and if someone makes u feel unsafe duck politeness and get away immediately. Ironically it's on Aimees page after us tricias helped her out

Stay safe girls x
Yayyyy 😂😂😂😂

I let the kids have a bath with that awful bath jelly (that my sister who doesn’t have kids ‘kindly’ got them! 🤬🤯) anyway....made me think of that Velas Caseras that Aimee and that myhomeismyhaven (another one I wish had a thread on here as drives me up the wall) used to bang on about. Looked on their page and nothing since November. So they just had a sob story about the daughter or something and scammed a few people with their “homemade” bath bombs and fucked off?!

Reactions: 3
I let the kids have a bath with that awful bath jelly (that my sister who doesn’t have kids ‘kindly’ got them! 🤬🤯) anyway....made me think of that Velas Caseras that Aimee and that myhomeismyhaven (another one I wish had a thread on here as drives me up the wall) used to bang on about. Looked on their page and nothing since November. So they just had a sob story about the daughter or something and scammed a few people with their “homemade” bath bombs and fucked off?!

My home is my haven does have a thread on here. Let me try tag you in it

Reactions: 3
In that Hard Rock Cafe post Aimee’s kids look so ill - like wee malnourished Victorian kids who never see sunlight and have vitamin deficiencies 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Very interesting 🧐 Did they not totally mess up people’s Christmas orders and kept posting sob stories to buy more time?

Reactions: 4
I see DDoG and her family are at her mum's. Her sister is there too. I've not been in my parent's house for a year.
Is it just me or does DD’s mum look younger than her?!
She does, she's a beautiful woman but those are old photos. She's ruined herself with botox and sunbeds now. It's tragic. I see the Walshes are just doing as they please now regarding lockdown. I would have loved to have had my mum and daughter in for dinner last night, but I'm not a selfish, indulged, spoiled witch like everyone in that family is. Harley had a pal in for drinks on Friday then spent the night in Troon last night. Don't these girls want lockdown to end so they can start earning money again? Makes me so bleeping angry 😡😡

Wee change in direction but just noticed one of the girls who was forever gifting Aimee cupcakes has now no insta aka no longer doing the cakes. That’ll explain why there’s been no deliveries 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When DDs sister was doing the story about the Dads garage I did feel sorry for him but no way would I take my car to a business that doesn’t stick to the rules

Funny how papers don’t report on that x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I see DDoG and her family are at her mum's. Her sister is there too. I've not been in my parent's house for a year.
She does, she's a beautiful woman but those are old photos. She's ruined herself with botox and sunbeds now. It's tragic. I see the Walshes are just doing as they please now regarding lockdown. I would have loved to have had my mum and daughter in for dinner last night, but I'm not a selfish, indulged, spoiled witch like everyone in that family is. Harley had a pal in for drinks on Friday then spent the night in Troon last night. Don't these girls want lockdown to end so they can start earning money again? Makes me so bleeping angry 😡😡
Mothers Day really brought all the rule breakers out on insta, and probably more that weren’t brazen enough to post. KimmyG had both their mums round, others the same clearly posting in houses and similar to stars baby shower saw various events/ graze etc.companies posting set ups surely for more than a household (+ 1 individual named has been the same for a year bubble member before that excuse is rolled out ...)

Mothers Day really brought all the rule breakers out on insta, and probably more that weren’t brazen enough to post. KimmyG had both their mums round, others the same clearly posting in houses and similar to stars baby shower saw various events/ graze etc.companies posting set ups surely for more than a household (+ 1 individual named has been the same for a year bubble member before that excuse is rolled out ...)
Yep, it's infuriating. We're trying so hard to do the right thing and having your nose rubbed in it by these idiots is boiling my piss. I think Aimee had a sly dig at folk on her stories about it today...👀

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.