Thesocialmama.xo #8 Willy Wonka and the fizz stick factory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have 3 stories on tonight. Well done Aimee, keep it up. We don’t need 25 minutes worth of stories every single day. 3 is good. 3 is enough.
Her living room is so echoey, you can hear it when Callie is speaking in the video. She needs to get some pictures up on the walls and some more cushions or rug to stop the echo.

Reactions: 7
Has Aimee not done this before? I’m pretty sure when I started following her, roughly about a year ago, she was just back from an insta break.

Reactions: 3
I sort of suspect she just wants to be a “normal” Instagram person again like the rest of us and can’t be arse being a “thing” anymore. For a lot it requires graft to up your followers, engagement, seek out opportunities. Especially if you’re not the typical hot, skinny girl. I think she maybe just can’t be arsed anymore 🤣

Go back to being a sandwich artist because I do love a good Subway although I have to say I don’t like the Barrhead one I feel it’s unclean 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I sort of suspect she just wants to be a “normal” Instagram person again like the rest of us and can’t be arse being a “thing” anymore. For a lot it requires graft to up your followers, engagement, seek out opportunities. Especially if you’re not the typical hot, skinny girl. I think she maybe just can’t be arsed anymore 🤣

Go back to being a sandwich artist because I do love a good Subway although I have to say I don’t like the Barrhead one I feel it’s unclean 🤣
She worked in the mearns one in the shopping centre, spotless 🤣

Reactions: 5

When you put it like that it really highlights how utterly insane it is that these adult women put so much effort into keeping up a bleeping ‘following’. If only they put the same effort into other parts of their life they’d be laughing! 🤣 Instagram isn’t real life and isn’t going to be around forever.

• Heart
Maybe she has realised these companies don’t want to work with her. We see her doing Ads and gifted stuff but it is never the same places over and over. Think maybe the cakes had been at the start but now stopped

remember she was doing new look, quiz and that app the kids love to learn on. Never mentioned it again

How many bleeping times must wee see DDoG's big bawface slugging down a fizzstick and smacking her big fat gob in mega close up? She REPULSES me so much. Such an ugly person inside and out. Also, why was she wearing my Dad's painting shirt in yesterday's grid post?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How many bleeping times must wee see DDoG's big bawface slugging down a fizzstick and smacking her big fat gob in mega close up? She REPULSES me so much. Such an ugly person inside and out. Also, why was she wearing my Dad's painting shirt in yesterday's grid post?
She's so orange and dirty looking. Why doesn't she think it's a good look, ages her about 20 years.

Reactions: 5
The way she gulps that thing then smacks her lips is absolutely hoachin’ 🤢 gives me the heebie jeebies, much like her house which I’m positive I can smell just from looking at it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My god her house gives me the fear - there is just crap everywhere! It looks filthy & bet it stinks with all that washing & her dog.
get your washing hung up & put away, get some windows open and run the Hoover over your floors instead of pouting on Instagram or filming your wee brat swearing

• Sick
I could be REALLY clutching at straws here, and I’m probably completely wrong. But upon observation, Aimée and Kyle have both removed their relationship statuses on Facebook and have removed each other from profile and cover photo’s... like I say, could be wrong maybe they’ve just made some information on Facebook private/friends only, but it seems odd!
Has Kyle unfollowed her on insta? I know insta can be weird and not show all followers but she seems to follow him but he doesn’t seem to follow her... Maybe he’s never followed her. Just an observation. I could be wrong.

How long do we give it before we are back to getting 200000 stories everyday? It seems she has learned duck all from her time off Instagram.
If she has got used to not having her phone attached to her and been focussing on herself as she says then surely to duck she would have realised that Instagram is a huge contributing factor to her ‘problems’? Usually when people take time out from social media they realise it is a load of tit and NOT REAL LIFE and then rarely use it.
Its like an addiction, she’s gone cold turkey for a few weeks to prove something to herself or her family and thinks she’s made some amazing achievement so comes back to repeat her never ending cycle of car crash viewing.

BF66AA98-DFA5-4373-90A7-4FEE816CB991.jpeg

Last edited:
The make up she wears really ages her & who kicks about the house with a Smokey eye.
Not gonna lie - no part of me has missed Callie squaking into the phone 😏😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The make up she wears really ages her & who kicks about the house with a Smokey eye.
Not gonna lie - no part of me has missed Callie squaking into the phone 😏😏😏
wee manky face and her maw done up like she's off to a dinner dance at 1 in the afternoon

• Haha
How long do we give it before we are back to getting 200000 stories everyday? It seems she has learned duck all from her time off Instagram.
If she has got used to not having her phone attached to her and been focussing on herself as she says then surely to duck she would have realised that Instagram is a huge contributing factor to her ‘problems’? Usually when people take time out from social media they realise it is a load of tit and NOT REAL LIFE and then rarely use it.
Its like an addiction, she’s gone cold turkey for a few weeks to prove something to herself or her family and thinks she’s made some amazing achievement so comes back to repeat her never ending cycle of car crash viewing.

View attachment 510964
I actually find that quite sad 'got too used to going around doing my thing without my phone attached to me'. This is an actual grown, with children and a mortgage and she's got used to not filming every minute of her day. That's just adult life for the majority of people, especially those with 3 young kids. I wonder if she was actually present when she wasnt on her stories, or if she still had her head stuck in her phone. Probably still went about commenting on her day 😂

Reactions: 4
Has Kyle unfollowed her on insta? I know insta can be weird and not show all followers but she seems to follow him but he doesn’t seem to follow her... Maybe he’s never followed her. Just an observation. I could be wrong.
You are a gossip QWEEN. Upon further inspection Social Mama follows Kyles account, but he doesn’t follow her and I randomly checked and his sister is also not following Social Mama. Something is happening 👀👀👀

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.