Thesocialmama.xo #7 too busy whitening her eyeballs to clean her kids faces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s her way or no way.

Not all the accounts were anonymous for a start.

Shes now sharing praise from other cretins for her disgusting behaviour. Showing she actually thinks she’s right instead of for a second realising this IS NOT ABOUT HER.

She’s also asking people to share her new post. WHY? Awareness? Don’t make me bleeping laugh Aimee.

Everyone is talking about this now - the only reason Aimee is bleeping aware of it as she’s always jumping on bandwagons.

She’s so so thick 😂. Just shows you can be brought up in an affluent area and go to one of the best schools and still come out an uneducated idiot. It’s like trying to put a square through a circle hole with this one.

Stick to what you’re good at Aimee, I’m sure you’ll find it one day 🤦‍♀️.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Big D Dog showing her support. True friends should feel comfortable calling you out when you've done something completely stupid. She's also removed 'sober since...'from her bio. Back on the booze imminently. These 'women' are not part of my sisterhood.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So she's admitting she done it for the likes, so she could get attention off the back of hashtagging a murdered woman's name. Jesus amiee not all of us care about the likes, just you lot in your wanna be influencer world. It's all fake and the number of likes doesn't amount to anyone's worth. So this is why she loves getting the rolls out cause she knows it ups her engagement and she's seen other accounts so the same. Who's she kidding she doesn't post them regularly?! It's been about 1 a month. Why should we think about her getting 7k likes on one photo? Wtf does that even mean 🤔
B02E3940-1011-42CA-ABE4-FBB8926A0BE6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Big D Dog showing her support. True friends should feel comfortable calling you out when you've done something completely stupid. She's also removed 'sober since...'from her bio. Back on the booze imminently. These 'women' are not part of my sisterhood.
She’s must have removed that since yesterday because it still said sober since January 20 bleeping 20 🤣🤣🤣 she’s at it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh FFS. Why is she banging on about likes and followers in reference to a post about a woman who has been MURDERED?!

Read the bleeping room you bleeping eejit.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s must have removed that since yesterday because it still said sober since January 20 bleeping 20 🤣🤣🤣 she’s at it
Removed it once she smashed into the freebie booze she got gifted. They will do anything for attention until they get called out on the bullshit they're peddling.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So she's admitting she done it for the likes, so she could get attention off the back of hashtagging a murdered woman's name. Jesus amiee not all of us care about the likes, just you lot in your wanna be influencer world. It's all fake and the number of likes doesn't amount to anyone's worth. So this is why she loves getting the rolls out cause she knows it ups her engagement and she's seen other accounts so the same. Who's she kidding she doesn't post them regularly?! It's been about 1 a month. Why should we think about her getting 7k likes on one photo? Wtf does that even mean 🤔View attachment 478834
I don’t care about likes 🙂 That’s why my profile is private and I have nobody but close friends and family. Not even colleagues if I’m not a friend with them also. This narcissistic cow doesn’t speak for the rest of us. Gawd she’s got my goat today

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No no no @Georgethecat she has made a difference! She’s personally raised awareness!! She said it herself see 👀🙄. She honestly believes the crap that comes out of her mouth doesn’t she. And inferring that she’s only caused offence to “anonymous” accounts. Nah hen just nobody else wants to be doxxed for having an opinion about you ya big fat bully.
Imagine having such a lack of awareness that you claim you posted a selfie so it would have more reach. For real?! If I actually followed the clown and seen first picture of her edited, terrifying mug on my feed I would keep scrolling without swiping or reading the caption. Personally I would be 100% more likely to to "engage" with the post if she had just shared the information in the first place and maybe a personal story etc

Reactions: 10
So she's admitting she done it for the likes, so she could get attention off the back of hashtagging a murdered woman's name. Jesus amiee not all of us care about the likes, just you lot in your wanna be influencer world. It's all fake and the number of likes doesn't amount to anyone's worth. So this is why she loves getting the rolls out cause she knows it ups her engagement and she's seen other accounts so the same. Who's she kidding she doesn't post them regularly?! It's been about 1 a month. Why should we think about her getting 7k likes on one photo? Wtf does that even mean 🤔View attachment 478834
Is she for bleeping real the post was about a murdered woman and shes bragging about her likes. Ok I take it back she is mean shes a horrible cow

Need ur advice. I had a funny poll I was going to post on the next thread...but it seems a bit in poor taste now after what she has gone and done. It's not sitting right with me it's not right she cant see the seriousness

Should I still post it? Basically it was what's your worst Aimee outfit with screenshots of the outfit?

Reactions: 6
Is she for bleeping real the post was about a murdered woman and shes bragging about her likes. Ok I take it back she is mean shes a horrible cow

Need ur advice. I had a funny poll I was going to post on the next thread...but it seems a bit in poor taste now after what she has gone and done. It's not sitting right with me it's not right she cant see the seriousness

Should I still post it? Basically it was what's your worst Aimee outfit with screenshots of the outfit?
I win

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I KNEW IT! A tit storm was brewing, I could feel it in the air!
Aimee’s only went & done it again & caused bleeping chaos by posting something utterly inappropriate & disgustingly wrong!

These wannabe influencers are full of shite “I don’t do it for likes, I use my account as PlaTfOrM to help others” 🥴🤮

There were so many meaningful posts on yesterday’s social media raising awareness (many from men actually 🙌🏼) or useful advice on safety yet this bleeping idiot just put up a picture of her shiny plate face & re-shared some other posts.
It was done in such poor taste but as usual she’s trying to justify her disgusting behaviour 🙄
She’s really pissed me off, I hope her 2500 real followers see through her!

• Heart
  • Haha
Imagine having such a lack of awareness that you claim you posted a selfie so it would have more reach. For real?! If I actually followed the clown and seen first picture of her edited, terrifying mug on my feed I would keep scrolling without swiping or reading the caption. Personally I would be 100% more likely to to "engage" with the post if she had just shared the information in the first place and maybe a personal story etc
I’m honestly surprised she didn’t do a black face selfie for BLM 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I’m honestly surprised she didn’t do a black face selfie for BLM 🤦🏻‍♀️
And then complain when she was called out that she was just using her platform for awareness of an issue and her black face selfie actually got higher engagement than her pics of her kids so she should probably do more of them

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.