Thesocialmama.xo #7 too busy whitening her eyeballs to clean her kids faces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is always tone deaf, so many times. She obviously doesn’t have the bleeping capacity to actually realise what’s going on, how can you think a picture of yourself is the right tone 😭. All for girl power, but this runs a bit deeper than peace + pout.
I 100% agree. I genuinely cannot fathom what would possess you to post a selfie amongst those other pictures discussing a serious issue? I can’t speak for anyone else but I have been having this conversation with people for years about how women shouldn’t have to do things to feel safe alone, and over the last few days have been having some heated conversations with family/friends/colleagues about it, just in the same way that I have had very difficult conversations with people about homophobia and racism.
What happened to Sarah Everard is utterly horrifying - - people should be sharing her picture, not a filtered to duck picture of themselves.
Aimee has been showing herself to be more and more clueless with every new piece of nonsense that she has spouted recently about serious issues. I know I’ve said she should maybe have some meaningful content but I take that back, the daft cow doesn’t have the brain capacity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Finally, even people on here are seeing Aimee isn’t just daft and naive and hangs about with nasty girls but she’s the nice one and clueless and doesn’t mean bad. She’s a self absorbed selfish horrible piece of work.

Reactions: 10
I’m so happy someone said something about this!!!!! She is utterly atrocious. No doubt this poor girl will be attacked and deemed a “troll”, perhaps have her Instagram plastered on Aimée’a stories.

Comment has been removed by Aimée in an even more disgusting turn of events. Instead of refusing to acknowledge how she may have been a little tone deaf, she keeps her bleeping ugly mug on a post about a serious sexual harassment epidemic for a few likes 🙃

How can she not realise that no one knows what the duck her post is about if just scrolling by? It’s just another Facetuned picture of her stupid annoying coupon! Majority of people will scroll past this. Highlight the point your trying to make without shoving a smiling selfie infront of it.
Shows how much of a wee fanny Aimee is. A fair comment, no abuse written by somebody who has a face to their account. She can’t handle it.
She could just respond or ignore her. But nah, she deletes it and pretends like nothing happened.

Shes thick as tit & it shows. I’m so angry at that post, I’m angry she thought it was acceptable to say men kissing made her feel uncomfortable and I’m angry that she got BLM so wrong.

I do feel though it would be like having a conversation with a brick wall, she’s a lost cause as she won’t listen to anyone ever.

Even her family and friends have probably given up trying to get her to understand anything - from why you shouldn’t be in bed 20 hours a day with 3 young kids to why it’s not ok to make serious societal issues about yourself.

I liked one of the comments that called her outlast night and lo and behold this morning I've been blocked.

Yet again another chance to own it and say I made a mistake but no we'll just delete. No wonder her in interaction is so low, she doesn't have the mental capacity for anything above "ooh your beautiful hun" which she really isn't.

A poor woman is dead "oh perfect I'll post a photo of me that'll help women everywhere. A non edited one tho obv"

Shows how much of a wee fanny Aimee is. A fair comment, no abuse written by somebody who has a face to their account. She can’t handle it.
She could just respond or ignore her. But nah, she deletes it and pretends like nothing happened.

Shes thick as tit & it shows. I’m so angry at that post, I’m angry she thought it was acceptable to say men kissing made her feel uncomfortable and I’m angry that she got BLM so wrong.

I do feel though it would be like having a conversation with a brick wall, she’s a lost cause as she won’t listen to anyone ever.

Even her family and friends have probably given up trying to get her to understand anything - from why you shouldn’t be in bed 20 hours a day with 3 young kids to why it’s not ok to make serious societal issues about yourself.
Yep. She’s a lost cause. She’s disgusted me with that post. I always think oh she can’t outdo herself then she does.

Reactions: 5
“Absolutely stunning” come on to duck 😭 this is meant to be a post about a woman who was BRUTALLY murdered wtf!!!!!
P.s. @Ronniedazzler I would delete that picture as you can see your profile pic at the bottom and she might notice and block you 🤣 she would have to trawl through 25K followers one by one to do so but wouldn’t put it past her, I’m sure she could find the time during one of her afternoon baths 😂
Thanks for letting me know. I was just about ready for bed when I posted and never realised...anyway I reported myself and its been edited by a moderator.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Someone else has called her out. Wonder how long this one will last???

I wonder how Asda pr team would feel about that post? Is that the sort of person you want to be endorsing your brand?
E839F0F4-A8B4-4E73-8000-1071F4C5778E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s reposted it without her ignorant face in it 👏 . Tricias and tattlers should be getting some free cookies for helping her manage this tit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Someone else has called her out. Wonder how long this one will last???

I wonder how Asda pr team would feel about that post? Is that the sort of person you want to be endorsing your brand?
View attachment 478740
bleeping love every single person who called this vile woman out. I honestly CAN NOT BELIEVE she posted a picture of her own face with the hashtag #saraheverard what was she thinking???? Eurgh I’m getting angry again because Aimee is just everything wrong with this world.

She's so far up her own arse posting that with her stupid grinning mug, either share something as awareness or don't. Stop trying to make everything about yourself!! Especially tagging the woman's name 🤢 she's a nasty self centred piece of work, all so it doesn't ruin her insta aesthetic... just don't bother next time amiee hun. Not like she's made any of those slides herself, she's just copied what everyone else is sharing. Bandwagon much?

Shes thick. That's what it is she is actually thick. I dont think shes mean. I just think she is one of the dumbest burds alive

Reactions: 4
No no no @Georgethecat she has made a difference! She’s personally raised awareness!! She said it herself see 👀🙄. She honestly believes the crap that comes out of her mouth doesn’t she. And inferring that she’s only caused offence to “anonymous” accounts. Nah hen just nobody else wants to be doxxed for having an opinion about you ya big fat bully.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
No no no @Georgethecat she has made a difference! She’s personally raised awareness!! She said it herself see 👀🙄. She honestly believes the crap that comes out of her mouth doesn’t she. And inferring that she’s only caused offence to “anonymous” accounts. Nah hen just nobody else wants to be doxxed for having an opinion about you ya big fat bully.
So a picture of her big psycho photoshopped fat face gets more engagement than a normal post piss off 😂😂😂

• Haha
So a picture of her big psycho photoshopped fat face gets more engagement than a normal post piss off 😂😂😂
Aye exactly. You know what I’m gonna print a photo of her mug and stick it on my fireplace so the weans will bloody stay away from it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.