Thesocialmama.xo #7 too busy whitening her eyeballs to clean her kids faces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her carpets upstairs looked so dirty when she showed them this morning
Aren’t they 🤮 I had to watch it a few times as I couldn’t believe how filthy they were. Imagine what the bottom of the kids socks look like 👀

Also, the minging sequin scratchy bed sheets are back🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Aren’t they 🤮 I had to watch it a few times as I couldn’t believe how filthy they were. Imagine what the bottom of the kids socks look like 👀

Also, the minging sequin scratchy bed sheets are back🤢
Did they ever leave I feel like the dog pissed on them and she had them on for another 2 days clatty witch

I might have to have a look at Becca lamb 😂 someone else I follow put her up too what is she flavour of the month with that minging porsche. Remember that's goals to these women selfishness and ignoring ur children

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Just as we agree not to talk about DD she feels brave enough to wear that curly wig 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is it about Aimee’s make up? Something about it is strange to me. Sometimes I think she uses sun shimmer 🤣

• Haha
What is it about Aimee’s make up? Something about it is strange to me. Sometimes I think she uses sun shimmer 🤣
Wahahahaha I made the sun shimmer mistake a good few years ago. Her blush looks so uneven.

I've had a few things to say about all this be kind pish shes been spouting meanwhile hanging about with the wicked witch of camby, but she is boring. 😂

Reactions: 5
Wahahahaha I made the sun shimmer mistake a good few years ago. Her blush looks so uneven.

I've had a few things to say about all this be kind pish shes been spouting meanwhile hanging about with the wicked witch of camby, but she is boring. 😂
The wicked witch was in the Daily Record today...#shock

The wicked witch was in the Daily Record today...#shock
Just had a look. U know what thank god shes out there saving womans lives😂 feel like I hear about her taking a piss more than my own bf.

Also the double barrel second name that incase he patches her?

• Haha
Just had a look. U know what thank god shes out there saving womans lives😂 feel like I hear about her taking a piss more than my own bf.

Also the double barrel second name that incase he patches her?
She’s saving lives and her man is killing folk & ruining lives & communities by peddling drugs! the irony will be lost on a thicko like her 😂

• Haha
Aimee’s content has been extra boring and dull recently. She’s been soooooo busy journaling!! Can you imagine the crap she must write about?

Dear Diary
Finally! I think I am BFFs with DD and AD. They do something called passy passive aggressive comments and said I need to learn to do them too because it teaches the burgers binders bergers bergens a lesson. They use big words.
Yours truly AKxx

Whenever she mentions journaling my instant thought is that Dear Diary toy from The 90s!!
0A86A5D3-7972-445E-A7DA-01672EE63B3F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Aimee’s content has been extra boring and dull recently. She’s been soooooo busy journaling!! Can you imagine the crap she must write about?

Dear Diary
Finally! I think I am BFFs with DD and AD. They do something called passy passive aggressive comments and said I need to learn to do them too because it teaches the burgers binders bergers bergens a lesson. They use big words.
Yours truly AKxx

Whenever she mentions journaling my instant thought is that Dear Diary toy from The 90s!!View attachment 464289
Hahaha this is funny but sad. That’s literally how I imagine Aimee journaling too. Like a teenager 😳 and she’s supposed to be looking after 3 kids!! She’s a child herself.

Hahaha this is funny but sad. That’s literally how I imagine Aimee journaling too. Like a teenager 😳 and she’s supposed to be looking after 3 kids!! She’s a child herself.
Omg that diary the memories!!! ♥

"I feel like I want another baby my likes arent good on instagram"

Shopping list - cheesy pasta
Chocolate
Present for callie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Omg that diary the memories!!! ♥

"I feel like I want another baby my likes arent good on instagram"

Shopping list - cheesy pasta
Chocolate
Present for callie
You forgot sanitary pads for the 6 periods she has a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she looks “waxy” all the time. Like she just plasters bronzer ontop of her foundation, no setting powder, nothing.

Mind before the whole “dear diary” fad she was going to become a beauty & make up guru 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she looks “waxy” all the time. Like she just plasters bronzer ontop of her foundation, no setting powder, nothing.

Mind before the whole “dear diary” fad she was going to become a beauty & make up guru 🙄🤣
That's it shes mot setting the foundation so its just all mixing to make a big brown mess😂😂

This girl was a beautician lol

• Haha
  • Heart
I find it incredible that these mums and so called small business owners aren't glued to today's budget in WM which will surely affect them. They never discuss import issues. It shows how utterly unrelatable they actually are. Big DDog more interested in practicing how to look like bleeping Maleficent ffs 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.