Thesocialmama.xo #7 too busy whitening her eyeballs to clean her kids faces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she went to Superdrug and the wee girl had a mask on and used sanitizer and didn’t touch tit. What’s the issue?? At parks there isn’t sanitzer?! Honest to god. Take your own sanitizer !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She infuriates me she had one job. We were all in agreement Aimee was in the good books compared to they two all she had to do was keep her nose clean put some clothes on take her kids a walk....nope couldn't do it 😂😂 now we all ragin again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She infuriates me she had one job. We were all in agreement Aimee was in the good books compared to they two all she had to do was keep her nose clean put some clothes on take her kids a walk....nope couldn't do it 😂😂 now we all ragin again
I know...why Aimee? Why? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why has AD got her fanny out for the gram eatin ma dinner nearly spewed ffs keep your selfie’s for ur men hen 🤮amiee lying in the same pjs s at in dont be a lazy bastard like me and let ur weans wreck the house eat everything sugar in site while i pretend to watch moana nb she clearly goes to sleep and leaves them to run riot 🙄 ddog iv scrolled by her today canny b arsed with that big orange 45year olds face the day 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is saying only a matter of time till we can get pampered I’m more thinking only a matter of time before I see my family and friends

Did Aimee not take her kids a walk or to the park before lockdown

She is saying only a matter of time till we can get pampered I’m more thinking only a matter of time before I see my family and friends

Did Aimee not take her kids a walk or to the park before lockdown
Nope, she didn’t do it during lockdown either, she waited until she had no kids and no dogs then went to the park with her sister to play hide & seek...
Oh but she did manage to get new teeth and a set of lashes miles from her home during lockdown so it wasn’t all bad 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t cope, Aimees hair is boggin all day and she’s just shoved it up and got a new set of pyjamas on instead of actually having a wash 🤢🤢 She’s got serious issues 😳 nae wonder Harry Potter’s been playing about 😳 Eurgh I actually can’t.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t cope, Aimees hair is boggin all day and she’s just shoved it up and got a new set of pyjamas on instead of actually having a wash 🤢🤢 She’s got serious issues 😳 nae wonder Harry Potter’s been playing about 😳 Eurgh I actually can’t.
Pretty sure she said you were rank rotten if you didn’t have a bath then a shower afterwards. Maybe we have misunderstood her and she is all or nothing, absolutely gleamin or absolutely filthy - no in between like just a standard shower 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have just came across this thread👍Aimee is a grease ball🤣Does she ever clean the house or walk the dogs or better still does she ever leave the house with the kids?
The put on posh accent is on fire 🔥🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And don’t get me started on DDog and her manky food face today🤢 Another McDonald’s for her wean today 🤷‍♀️ She’s just a lazy woman pure and simple. Stressed out so much by her manky house she has to go to bed and let Shaun clean it for her, but she’s still got enough time to get tanked up when it suits her, to break all the lockdown rules and to get dressed up every other day to do a photo shoot with a balloon with as much class as a bloke in a dress. What a joke.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.