Thesocialmama.xo #7 too busy whitening her eyeballs to clean her kids faces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know....it seems only a minority are sticking to guidelines. Even if it was work (which I still don't think its allowed) they're hardly distancing themselves. I would love to go out and see friends and family and i probably could but I would rather try and get lockdowns over and done with by sticking to the rules.
Nope definitely know mention of it being for work šŸ˜” she posted the other week doing the same tit, sheā€™s so privileged and lucky to have her own gym fully kitted out down at her husbands work, that she can have access to whenever she wants, us folk need to make do with home workouts and some of us donā€™t have the money that we can buy or hire equipment so make do with what we have around the house, šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Liar liar pants on fire šŸ”„
Wait what? Its nice today? I'm confused is this today? Shes been going on about being stuck inside for days on end for month

Cant keep up with her own lies
Jammies still on manky witch

Reactions: 6
I know....it seems only a minority are sticking to guidelines. Even if it was work (which I still don't think its allowed) they're hardly distancing themselves. I would love to go out and see friends and family and i probably could but I would rather try and get lockdowns over and done with by sticking to the rules.
I donā€™t think that is allowed for work either, as every other PT would have clients indoors, jeez the rules change all the time I get so confused with whatā€™s allowed or not, but Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s not allowed šŸ„“
Iā€™m actually making myself ragging, think I better go and make tea and eat a packet of biscuits, as I would normally go to gym to clear my mind šŸ„“ duck sake thatā€™s why iv went up a size In my clothes šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I donā€™t think that is allowed for work either, as every other PT would have clients indoors, jeez the rules change all the time I get so confused with whatā€™s allowed or not, but Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s not allowed šŸ„“
Iā€™m actually making myself ragging, think I better go and make tea and eat a packet of biscuits, as I would normally go to gym to clear my mind šŸ„“ duck sake thatā€™s why iv went up a size In my clothes šŸ˜‚
Enrages me too, and now we have Aimee giving it, she's out with the kids nearly everyday? In what parallel universe is this Aimee? The drivel that pours out her mouth is astounding.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Enrages me too, and now we have Aimee giving it, she's out with the kids nearly everyday? In what parallel universe is this Aimee? The drivel that pours out her mouth is astounding.
100% also going on about the time she took Cali to the shops , and how she got pulled up for it, eh Aimee you got pulled on it as it wasnā€™t an essential shop šŸ˜”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aimee can lie there in her bed at 130pm, still in her jammies and wax poetic about "this time we'd never have had" all she likes. Facts are facts. Its 130pm, you are still in your pjs and you have 3 very young kids, left to their own devices (in the literal sense for the poor boys) while you lay in bed rambling to stangers on the internet. You are a liar, lazy, dirty and a shameful mother. Maybe try being #bekind to your own kids and try parenting them. Feed them decent food, get them up and dressed each day and out for some fresh air. Not only because it is good for them, but believe it or not its teaching them skills for the future. Things like having a routine ...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Aimee can lie there in her bed at 130pm, still in her jammies and wax poetic about "this time we'd never have had" all she likes. Facts are facts. Its 130pm, you are still in your pjs and you have 3 very young kids, left to their own devices (in the literal sense for the poor boys) while you lay in bed rambling to stangers on the internet. You are a liar, lazy, dirty and a shameful mother. Maybe try being #bekind to your own kids and try parenting them. Feed them decent food, get them up and dressed each day and out for some fresh air. Not only because it is good for them, but believe it or not its teaching them skills for the future. Things like having a routine ...
It's not good that the kids would rather play switch they are kids they are always going to pick playing games. Aimee as a mother should know that getting them out and about is so much better for them. Talking shite about cuddles shes lying alone rabbling shite to the internet šŸ˜‚

• Haha
I'd love to have a jammies day Aimee but I have a dog, and being a responsible owner he's already been out for two 1/2 hour plus walks today. Have yours? You're a bleeping disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'd love to have a jammies day Aimee but I have a dog, and being a responsible owner he's already been out for two 1/2 hour plus walks today. Have yours? You're a bleeping disgrace.
I was thinking if she is still in her Pjs does that means the dogs havenā€™t been out a walk

Anyone else think Aimeeā€™s ā€˜Helloooo everyoneā€™ was identical daily dose of garbage? Why are they all morphing in to one and other?

Reactions: 7
This! Getting a dog your out by 7 8 every morning no excuses u have to be responsible no excuses well at least most people she shouldnt be allowed those dogs.

my kid moans like hell when she goes out a walk thatā€™s not to play in a park but I make sure she goes one. sheā€™d sit in front of the tv all day if I let her too and eat sweets. But thatā€™s why she doesnā€™t make the decisions! You donā€™t have to be out with them for hours.
Also the reason why parks are allowed is because Covid particles can disperse into the open air. I saw a horrifying simulation that shows how they spread in enclosed spaces even when wearing masks.

Reactions: 10
my kid moans like hell when she goes out a walk thatā€™s not to play in a park but I make sure she goes one. sheā€™d sit in front of the tv all day if I let her too and eat sweets. But thatā€™s why she doesnā€™t make the decisions! You donā€™t have to be out with them for hours.
Also the reason why parks are allowed is because Covid particles can disperse into the open air. I saw a horrifying simulation that shows how they spread in enclosed spaces even when wearing masks.
Exactly. My son is 9 and he would quite happily stay in his jammas glued to fortnite all day, every day if I let him. Just like he'd only eat junk food if I let him. Just like he'd never have a bath or a shower if I let him (he's at that soap dodger age lol). But I make him eat healthily (tho tbh there are defo more treats than in "normal" times) and I limit his screen time (although again, theres been a bit more than normal) Hes still bathed or showered daily, no compromise there šŸ¤£ Yes things are different at the moment and most people are letting usual things go a wee bit here and there, but not just throwing it all out window and having their weans totally deprived of getting washed and dressed daily, never getting outside for fresh air and having them literally scavenging for food coz thsy cba to get out their pit and feed them šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her sweat drenched greasy hair is actually bogging šŸ¤®šŸ˜‚.
Itā€™s literally standing up at the front due to being filled with grease šŸ¤®
I was thinking if she is still in her Pjs does that means the dogs havenā€™t been out a walk
This is why her back garden will be absolutely caked in dog shite and the dogs are constantly having ā€œwee accidentsā€ at home, aka shitting all over the bed & carpets šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Putting a mask on callie and not letting her touch anything did make me laugh
She thinks we are daft or shes daft...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Liar liar pants on fire šŸ”„
Ever heard of kids being ā€˜overā€™ getting to run wild in parks with slides and climbing frames, peddling about on their bikes and so on? Nah, me neither.

This! Getting a dog your out by 7 8 every morning no excuses u have to be responsible no excuses well at least most people she shouldnt be allowed those dogs.
My dogs would of torn my duvet to shreds if I was still lying in my pit at lunchtime! šŸ¤£

Same here. I canā€™t lie, I do leave the jammies on to talk them a walk on occasion then get a shower when we are back but at least Iā€™m up and out! šŸ¤£

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.