Thesocialmama.xo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know why cause they weren’t before but nothing seems to be shut this time round other than the beauty industry really
Yeah I noticed this to, I was out running the other morning and I run past an industrial estate as it’s quiet and there’s no people about on the pavements, but all the shops where open, carpet shops, shops that sell marble, fire work/fancy dress, fire show room plus many more all open for business, it doesn’t make sense, the girls I work with where saying that there’s loads of shops open for store pickups, I thought the purpose of level 4 lockdown was for people to stay home and non essential shops where closed, there’s still loads of cars and people out and about 🥴

Reactions: 1
I cannot believe a dental surgery is gifting composite bonding and Invisalign to Instagrammers when so many people cannot afford to have essential dental work done!
She is promoting their whitening kit so this must be what she gets in return for advertising it.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I cannot believe a dental surgery is gifting composite bonding and Invisalign to Instagrammers when so many people cannot afford to have essential dental work done!
She is promoting their whitening kit so this must be what she gets in return for advertising it.
This just shows you she has no clue about the real world xx

She’s finally realised that everyone finds her boring and she doesn’t have any content.....BECAUSE YOU DONT DO ANYTHING AIMEE?!

“I feel like I could be pretty good at YouTube”, Aimee, honestly you won’t. You’re not relatable to a huge chunk of your followers, you’re unorganised and so all over the place it’s like watching car crash tv.

Imagine her doing a vlog:
“hi everyone, another quiet day of doing SFA. My daughter pissed the bed again, the dog sh*t on the floor and I’ve decided to take a bath for some SeLf CaRe right in the middle of the day whilst the kids fend for themselves” 😳😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There’s so much a stay at home mum of 3 could show. Crafts! Batch cooking! A dog owner too. Walks! Training!

But no. Carpet shite and free cookies.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"If Kyle and I could afford to move we'd be snapping it up" see if you're so desperate to move Aimee how about getting a part-time job?

Also would make no sense for them to move into a 3 bedroom house when they'd require 4 bedrooms 🙄

Reactions: 5
"If Kyle and I could afford to move we'd be snapping it up" see if you're so desperate to move Aimee how about getting a part-time job?

Also would make no sense for them to move into a 3 bedroom house when they'd require 4 bedrooms 🙄
I don’t know why I’m moaning as I live in a modest wee 2 bed home but I could not bare the thought of using my downstairs loo with a washing machine and tumble dryer staring me in the face 😆

Reactions: 3
I don’t know why I’m moaning as I live in a modest wee 2 bed home but I could not bare the thought of using my downstairs loo with a washing machine and tumble dryer staring me in the face 😆
There’s houses at my bit like this!!! So bleeping weird. We looked at them and decided it’s a complete no. Someone the other day said there’s is a pantry now which makes sense but bleeping hell. So weird.

Fake tit talk again.
I live in a similar but slightly smaller house to Aimee- her house will be much bigger and nicer. Don’t know why she has to feed us that crap.

• Haha
There’s houses at my bit like this!!! So bleeping weird. We looked at them and decided it’s a complete no. Someone the other day said there’s is a pantry now which makes sense but bleeping hell. So weird.
Apparently they have it like this in other countries and they find it weird we keep it in the kitchen

ABSOLUTELY NOT to having a jammy dodger at half 3-4.... wait until 8pm onwards then sure! Can’t even eat dinner without Callie the performing monkey being recorded 🙄🙄 great example! 50% of her stories are of the little girl, things maybe their gran, aunts etc might be want to see, I just skip along from this “content” 😴

I loved her referring herself to Molly Mae - the girl who’s had a skin cancer scare, an operation and works every day, yet Aimee can relate to her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
No jammy dodger before dinner but here is a big cookie for breakfast and probably lunch before nursery 😂😂

• Haha
And yet another balloon business 🙄. The post wasn’t tagged gifted so she bought them or??? If she bought it... she has been gifted so many balloons this last year alone she should be repaying those businesses with her custom!

And if she was gifted them, well for starters it’s not tagged, and secondly just say NO. Have some bleeping loyalty for once. If you are willing to accept “gifts” time and time again from certain companies at least be a cheerleader for them! You don’t have to say yes to every company because it’s free. It’s like the wax melts... “you have to buy from this amazing small business they are the absolute best you’ll get” then tags more small businesses in her shop small who sell all the same stuff. Can’t all be the best can they? 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
If you were gonna do the bedding change I would have got spare duvets rather than risk waking 3 kids in the middle of the night

Reactions: 4
Im sorry but they all look like they need a good plateful of vegetables and a brisk walk. Not more cookies and chocolate! Very pale and dark circles under the eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Im sorry but they all look like they need a good plateful of vegetables and a brisk walk. Not more cookies and chocolate! Very pale and dark circles under the eyes.
Totally agree, they always look so tired and paler than pale. I know having kids can be hard work but priorities are all wrong in that house.

And what is with changing the bedding when they're asleep? Why interrupt them sleeping to do that? It's all for show. 'Oh Kyle, this will make great content' 🤔

Last edited:
Wtf I’ve never heard of someone changing bed sheets whilst people were actually asleep in the bed 🙈🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.