Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amanda90

Ok I’ve never had an account here but specifically made one to comment on this girl. Where do I start:
what’s going on with the kids? She obviously can’t be arsed with them. Leaving them downstairs to eat while she lies in her bed eating is fucking disgusting!!! The thought of the crumbs alone gives me anxiety!! What if one of the kids choked? Would the others know what to do? Would she bother her arse if they were shouting? It’s an accident waiting to happen.
the kids are desperate for fresh air. I know they can’t go far but she has a garden, for days there she kept them in the house. No wonder they were climbing the walls.
The daughter is (eventually) in the garden and there’s dog poo everywhere and she is standing watching, how about putting your phone down and going out and picking it up.
The house is disgusting. She is lazy.
If you’re reading this here’s some tips:
- when you wake up and get up make your bed, it’s proven to be good for your mental health
- have your children help tidy their rooms, it teaches them not to make a mess and think someone else is going to deal with it
- clean your house. If it’s too much to do it all in 1 day then do 1 room per day. Monday kitchen, Tuesday lounge, Wednesday your bedroom etc. That way you just have to quickly tidy and make beds, clean surfaces etc through the week. Since you’re obviously sooooo busy.
- if your kids are eating food and you don’t know where it came from then maybe put the phone down and investigate. It could of been anything.
- get your husband to be a father instead of sitting in his little wanking cupboard while you bang on about magical powders
- lastly be a fucking parent. You were quick enough to have them, now you need to bring them up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Let this be a lesson to men. She gets slagged into the ground on here but to find out she’s been cheated on? NOT FUCKING ON YA SLIMY WEE RAT. That’s your wife and mother of your children. You horrible fuck.

I hereby declare today International Gie Aimee A Break Day. Just the one day. Kick the idiot out, start a new life, we’ll club together to get you a nice steam mop plus some sheets without sequins to start you off. Ditch the dust, get the weans out and about then use your platform to show various ways you can tan the windows in your ex husbands pokey wee bachelor flat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Merry Christmas Tattle bastards. I’m signing off for a few days. From wearing her mother in laws dress for days to eating spag bol in bed. From showing every bit of literal shite on her carpet to getting her fanny oot in the bath. Aimee helped get us through lockdown and she didn’t even know it

Everyone have a brilliant time (NOT YOU KYLE, HOPE YOUR DICK FALLS OFF)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

tippingpoint

VIP Member
THIS IS KILLING MEEEEEEEE

TRISHA IS ABOUT TO SMASH THE PLACE UP

For all the influencers who clap back with “Why don’t you spend time with your beautiful family?” well to be honest I’m that invested in finding Hollie I don’t even know where the wean is

• Haha
Reactions: 24

dennyg86

I used to really like her but felt her Instagram became uncomfortable viewing so had to unfollow.
I have 3 kids and am a stay at home mum also. I am by no means superwoman and trust me, I have days where I could break down. But they're few and far between.
I am up 6am/6:30am every morning, straight in shower, ready, beds get made before I'm even downstairs with kids. Whilst kids eat breakfast, I slap on some make up at the table next to them and have a wee coffee too! We are all dressed and ready for 8:15am for school/nursery. I don't understand why this is unachievable! Clothes are always laid out the night before. The washing machine is full for a morning load the night before too. Its not hard. I promise if she had her kids out in the fresh air daily (even in the rain - puddlesuits and wellies are great) they would sleep better at night and have more of a routine.
As I said, its bloody hard but you just DO IT.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I am fuming I can’t find Hollie. Fucking fuming. This is my whole thing. It’s what I’m known for. I can find your whole family online just through knowing your auntie is called Janice and works in Asda

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Walnutss

VIP Member
Hi all

A quick recap of our previous thread which to be honest was a whole lot of nothing bit like Aimee herself

She got a cleaner then she felt she did a MUCH better job so she had to ruin them french tips shes been rockin since the ...80s

She spent a hell of alot of time looking at pictures of her kids when they were little and crying...unhinged behaviour considering she ignores them most of the time

Kyle must use every TV in that house for games cos shes never seen the news. Shes never heard of corona and has pretty much carried on as normal sleepovers over at her mums vice versa not to mention a couple of visits to her friends, other insta mummy's who dont know what social distancing is and would also sell their soul for free ice cream.

The fact we know every medical emergency that goes on in the house including stories of the wee boy and herself as they waited for an ambulance down to her telling all of her followers her poor little girl pee'd the bed.

Aimees had a birthday! 29 never looked mare like 40, which was selfishly ruined by one of her kids how dare you! as Mario would say child number 2 stiy in your ain laine shes got eyelashes to get. Thankfully the wee boy is ok. Aimee made a quick beg stop on the way home.

She showed us an amazing recipe for a cracking roast chicken. Go into your kitchen drawer get a Mario's menu order a sausage supper. Easy!

Hey small business saturday/sunday is super stressful you tattle Tricias are bitches 😉 and no you dont get a thank you when she has her second go at her ads.

Oh and she knows Emily Shak like knows her in real life..did you know that?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

tippingpoint

VIP Member
At the end of the last Avengers film Spider-Man asks Captain Marvel how she’s going to get herself out of this one as she’s completely alone then the woman from Black Panther turns up like “...she’s got help” then ALL the other female superheroes turn up for the battle. Imagine that. Aww the Trisha’s turning up in Barrhead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I have a friend who was ‘buying’ likes for her posts on her personal page. It was an app she downloaded and had to ‘like’ a certain number of other people’s posts to then get likes in return. It was obvious though as she would have 30/40 likes then suddenly a week later would jump to 600 likes when she only had around 1000 followers and if you looked at who was liking the photos it was all fake profiles. I imagine there’s probably something similar to gain followers?
I know someone who bought likes too!!! She’s just a totally normal mum with like 200 followers and suddenly she was getting thousands of likes on pictures of her weans eating chips at Govan KFC 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Doctors - “Yeah so basically eat less move more that’s the way to do it”

Scientists “Just watch what you eat, get exercise and that’s the most successful way to keep weight off”

Dieticians - “Don’t deprive yourself, have the odd treat but eat healthy and get moving. That’s key”

Personal trainers - “Eat nourishing food and do some exercise. Allow yourself the odd off day but don’t go mad. Stay disciplined and stay healthy”

Insta Huns - “So I bought this dust for £3000”

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
I think we should take turns at having a day each watching her stories then come on here and condense it into a summary for everyone. Then we don’t all have to endure the 200 stories of her gibbering about her kid taking a shit on the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I’ve been a long term FUPA (fat upper pussy area) owner and we don’t wear stuff like that. I won’t wear leggings with a top that doesn’t come down long enough! You need to dress the FUPA!

Primarily I’m worried that while it’s “fashionable” she’ll be bloody freezing. I know it’s knitted but it’s not cozy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That cupboard. Is it any bloody wonder the kids are never out in the fresh air when that’s what the man of the house does 😳. I’d be mortified putting that on my story

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Ek2209

“Any other year I would have sent the kiddies to their grandparents whilst I wrapped but this year I obviously couldn’t!”
But... where are they now? You’ve been galavanting about the shops all evening clearly with no kids in the car and Kyle is apparently working? Either they’re at her mum’s like she just said she couldn’t do (don’t kid on you’re following the rules we’ve watched you break them for months), or Kyle is at home - and if Kyle is at home why couldn’t he have kept the kids busy for a few hours while she wrapped? I’m honestly SO baffled, who can’t find time to do this? My husband and I both work full time, have 2 dogs and 2 children and our presents are all wrapped and hidden away, and it really wasn’t an effort either - couple of nights when the kids were in bed we spent an hour odd wrapping and still had time to chill and watch TV together. What does she honestly do? Literally can’t even comprehend anymore just how bloody lazy and immature she is 😭 can anyone else explain where the fuck her days go? Because every time she’s on that fucking phone she seems to be kid free and going to another gifted appointment yet can’t find time to wrap her children’s Christmas presents! 🤯

• Heart

Ardnocklife

Seriously. She can’t even wrap her own kids presents?? Who does she think she is? A lazy bitch that’s who. Absolute joke she tried telling everyone last week her kids go to bed at 7 🤣🤣 now it’s “oh they won’t go to sleep until 11pm”... She’s a disgrace.

How about this Aimee... sort your shit out! You’ve found time to get your hair done, you lashes, your nails, extensive dental treatment you don’t even need, visit garden centres for a riddy photo shoot etc... but boo hoo you don’t have any time to wrap your own kids pressies because you ALLOW your kids to do what the fuck they want all day and all night because you’re more interested in your phone. Your kids look unwell! They need routine and rest!! Just for once be the adult and give them the guidance they need, it’s not fucking rocket science!

• Heart

tippingpoint

VIP Member
You won, Hollie. Enjoy the cupboard under the stairs dick I hope it makes you happy. Dear Lord, what a sad little life, Hollie. You ruined my night completely so you could be anonymous on the internet and I hope now you can spend your private social media time on some lessons in grace and decorum. Because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on.

• Haha

Ladybee

Just your usual Sunday morning for a mum of 3 kids, 2 dogs... lying in bed watching a wee Xmas movie while your 3 kids are wrecking your living room. If Kyle isn’t there who’s given them something to eat? I’m assuming there’s loads of Scottish ppl here - who remembers Kay from the BBC documentary The Scheme? She’d lie in her bed all day talking sh*t to the camera? That’s Aimee. The difference is, Kay got pelters for it as she stayed in a rough part of kilmarnock but Aimee with her mearns accent gets away with it! There’s no difference, there’s an element of neglect here!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

Ek2209

She is seriously SO thick and bloody LAZY. All of this ketone and fizz stick nonsense is pure pish. Eat a healthy balanced diet (try snacking on fruit instead of giant gifted cookies all day), get out in the fresh air more (you know, with the kids and dogs who would love it!) and if you REALLY need a boost of energy chuck in a wee berocca in the morning. Guarantee it’s the same shit in one of those and they’re £3 in Asda 😂 really wish people would stop thinking they can take a sachet of pish water for 10 days and they’re going to lose 3 stone and feel super healthy... 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

tippingpoint

VIP Member
My partner and I wrapped our daughters presents while having a wee drink together when she was in bed. Y’know. Like a normal couple. What the fuck are Powderpuff Girl and Cupboard Boy playing at?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14