Thesocialmama.xo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my skin looked like that , I'm sure i wouldn't be buying that stuff ....

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Imagine being those kids and being told the Christmas tree is going up, then it’s not...about 3 times now!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Imagine being those kids and being told the Christmas tree is going up, then it’s not...about 3 times now!
Probably used to it by now or love the fact she will leave them with the computer/iPad and she is still in bed

Just up out her bed. Imagine the riot the kids have caused down stairs

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Probably used to it by now or love the fact she will leave them with the computer/iPad and she is still in bed

Just up out her bed. Imagine the riot the kids have caused down stairs
I don't get this, surely at least, the youngest goes in and wakes her? My youngest is 8 but when he wakes up, he wakes me up.
How can she just stay in bed? I'd be terrified they turned the cooker in or something dangerous.
Lazy BINT.

Reactions: 3
I don't get this, surely at least, the youngest goes in and wakes her? My youngest is 8 but when he wakes up, he wakes me up.
How can she just stay in bed? I'd be terrified they turned the cooker in or something dangerous.
Lazy BINT.
I’m going to assume Kyle was home, but I agree my little one as soon as she is out of bed she’s straight in to my room climbing into my bed to wake me up. I’d love to be in my bed until the back of 11 I’m jealous lol I’ve not slept past 7 for about 5 years lol just like you I’d be so scared in case they went into the kitchen turned the cooker on but as I said i want to believe Kyle was there

I’m going to assume Kyle was home, but I agree my little one as soon as she is out of bed she’s straight in to my room climbing into my bed to wake me up. I’d love to be in my bed until the back of 11 I’m jealous lol I’ve not slept past 7 for about 5 years lol just like you I’d be so scared in case they went into the kitchen turned the cooker on but as I said i want to believe Kyle was there
Before her and Kyle have both stayed in bed and all 3 kids have been down stairs

Before her and Kyle have both stayed in bed and all 3 kids have been down stairs
I started following her around the time the kids trampled all the mud through the house as Her and Kyle were in bed and the kids were out the back playing 😩 I think this was maybe a year ago?

Breaking lockdown rules again to go for another gifted dessert. Another dessert shop fronting a drug racket 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She didn’t post it was gifted but no way she would treat the kids to something like that

They oldest is a expert at sorting breakfast and the computers for them all
Yeah the wee soul was making himself a piece and cheese once! If you want to make a sandwich and your mum is there - great. If you want to make it and you ask her, she says yes but she’s somewhere else - great. If you get up as a what...6 year old at the time? And make yourself a sandwich because your maw is still rolling about in bed, something she does all the time? That’s heartbreaking.

Reactions: 4
I don’t doubt the kids especially Callie don’t go in and wake her, but I can imagine she grunts like a teenager to get out her room and ask Kaiden for whatever it is you want. Someone said before about postcode privilege and it’s 100% true, in many other areas if people reported what they see she would have the social at her door!

Reactions: 2
Oh the irony of her having that Christmas bauble!!
NHS, Amazon Prime, Social Distancing, Working from Home....

All the opposite of Aimee’s insta posts!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.