Thesocialmama.xo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And how stupid is she! She could just say there has been a fire in Newton Mearns, hope everyone is safe! No need to go on to declare it’s her mums exact street. Weirdos on the internet could find her and her kids in a second. Know where she lives, where granny lives, know their names and interests, def know their faces, know her car and she posts everything in real time!

Reactions: 4
And how stupid is she! She could just say there has been a fire in Newton Mearns, hope everyone is safe! No need to go on to declare it’s her mums exact street. Weirdos on the internet could find her and her kids in a second. Know where she lives, where granny lives, know their names and interests, def know their faces, know her car and she posts everything in real time!
A girl I know had an Insta for her home, constantly mentioned the area etc, which resulted in her house being broken into and both of her cars stolen while her young children slept upstairs. For someone who clearly reads her Tattle threads on the daily, Aimée still hasn’t grasped the reality of how dangerous it is for her to post such sensitive information! She was tagging her little girl’s dance class in stories the other day and everything 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 5
A girl I know had an Insta for her home, constantly mentioned the area etc, which resulted in her house being broken into and both of her cars stolen while her young children slept upstairs. For someone who clearly reads her Tattle threads on the daily, Aimée still hasn’t grasped the reality of how dangerous it is for her to post such sensitive information! She was tagging her little girl’s dance class in stories the other day and everything 😭
True, but it’s been said before and I’ll say it again... Aimee will be safe from any wannabe burglars unless there’s a market for sacks of dog shite and fuckin cupcakes 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Poor Aimée was really upset after the fire she witnessed last night. Where a family had lived for 20+ years and have lost everything. Poor Aimée though! That must have been hard for her... 🙄

Reactions: 6
I hope some of her family and friends are actually listening to what she’s saying in her stories. She is quite clearly desperately struggling with mental health at the moment. I feel for the girl.

Reactions: 4
I hope some of her family and friends are actually listening to what she’s saying in her stories. She is quite clearly desperately struggling with mental health at the moment. I feel for the girl.
Yeah it’s genuinely quite sad and alarming, I hope she’s a good support network offline in the real world. If her mum sees her swearing I’m sure she’ll see these flags too.

Reactions: 1
Yeah it’s genuinely quite sad and alarming, I hope she’s a good support network offline in the real world. If her mum sees her swearing I’m sure she’ll see these flags too.
She needs a support network in the real world not just the fakery from other instagrammers sending heart emojis. There’s nothing wrong with struggling with 3 kids, I don’t even have any kids and know I couldn’t cope with one let alone 3.

Reactions: 2
I don’t see anything that alarming tbh, if you follow a lot of “influencers” they all have the same characteristics...obv don’t lack any confidence to put themselves out there, want the good but not the bad. I don’t see anything bad in her life the, not like she’s juggling a job, being a mum/wife and producing any good content. She’s just that self absorbed and work shy in my opinion to want to do anything else. Wants everything handed to her...

Also LOL at her saying she walked the dogs...hi Aimee! But, if you’re don’t post it, it didn’t happen so I don’t believe you 💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Can’t believe she’s been promoted to the main topics.

Brings a tear to a glass eye.

• Haha
Why the need to talk about that poor family’s business. Has it never crossed her tiny mind that they are in shock and that is why they stayed so calm

also loving the fact she has to announce she took the dogs and kids a 10 min walk xx

Once again aimee talking about someone’s else’s business, like the Emily Shak thing, it’s absolutely NONE of her business and she has NO RIGHT talking about it. This poor families house is burning down and this rocket is somehow making it about her???? She needs to stop, what a weapon of a human

if her mum watches her stories you think she would tell her to get a bra on and walk the kids/dogs.

Reactions: 3
Top mental health tip - if you ever feel down and overwhelmed fake tan helps 👍🏻 The NHS should prescribe some St Tropez. Comments like that make me think her mental health comments are just her jumping on a bandwagon and days she can’t be arsed more than the usual that’s her go to reason. Maybe I’m just a cow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Genuine question.. is the fake tan an ad? Or is she just tagging them in the hope they will work with her in the future?

Genuine question.. is the fake tan an ad? Or is she just tagging them in the hope they will work with her in the future?
It's a beg story, she was given them for her birthday but she's tagging the company because she wants freebies.

Reactions: 3
Does she earn money from the swipe up for people who buy it? I don’t know how you tell if it’s an affiliate link or not?

Does she earn money from the swipe up for people who buy it? I don’t know how you tell if it’s an affiliate link or not?
If it's an affiliate link she'll have to declare it on the post, may have to search for it as some influencers can be so sneaky!
Usually if you swipe up and look at the URL bar, it'll show the affiliate link before going on to the proper page, if she's not declaring her affiliate links you can also report her. But yeah she'll earn money on affiliate links if people buy from that site.

She’s a fucken idiot of a woman, saying she’s had to cut down on the tanning drops with the hyaluronic acid as it’s to acidy on her skin. hyaluronic acid isn’t a true acid, you fucken twit

The fake mcqueens 🤮 and yeezys 🤦🏼‍♀️ I would not be publicising that if I was her

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.