Thesocialmama.xo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all

A quick recap of our previous thread which to be honest was a whole lot of nothing bit like Aimee herself

She got a cleaner then she felt she did a MUCH better job so she had to ruin them french tips shes been rockin since the ...80s

She spent a hell of alot of time looking at pictures of her kids when they were little and crying...unhinged behaviour considering she ignores them most of the time

Kyle must use every TV in that house for games cos shes never seen the news. Shes never heard of corona and has pretty much carried on as normal sleepovers over at her mums vice versa not to mention a couple of visits to her friends, other insta mummy's who dont know what social distancing is and would also sell their soul for free ice cream.

The fact we know every medical emergency that goes on in the house including stories of the wee boy and herself as they waited for an ambulance down to her telling all of her followers her poor little girl pee'd the bed.

Aimees had a birthday! 29 never looked mare like 40, which was selfishly ruined by one of her kids how dare you! as Mario would say child number 2 stiy in your ain laine shes got eyelashes to get. Thankfully the wee boy is ok. Aimee made a quick beg stop on the way home.

She showed us an amazing recipe for a cracking roast chicken. Go into your kitchen drawer get a Mario's menu order a sausage supper. Easy!

Hey small business saturday/sunday is super stressful you tattle Tricias are witches 😉 and no you dont get a thank you when she has her second go at her ads.

Oh and she knows Emily Shak like knows her in real life..did you know that?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has she had a bad reaction to the under eye filler?
I was debating getting eye filler? Shes no really selling it to me tbh she looks the same worse? I saw another influence emmasinclair had it done too and it didnt really look like much of a difference I dont know if it just depends in how much u have put in

Reactions: 2
Ohhhh new thread!

What on earth is today’s story rambling about? Kicked in half way through then cut off.
Who’s house? Where? What’s happened?
don’t tell half a story Aimee sakes, it’s not like ye 🤣

Ohhhh new thread!

What on earth is today’s story rambling about? Kicked in half way through then cut off.
Who’s house? Where? What’s happened?
don’t tell half a story Aimee sakes, it’s not like ye 🤣
I thought she meant her house at first.
why even tell half a story image being her neighbour and reading that. You would think the worst

Oh my god. Why the duck does she never think before she speaks??? If she’s witnessed a serious emergency and is publicising it for anyone to see. There will 100% be people who live on her mums street following her on insta and what a way to make them worry?! Then moving on so blasé talking about herself again. She’s a selfish wee witch

Reactions: 3
“The last few days I’ve been doing nothing, just lounging around on the couch” ummm that’s what you do every day?! That’s why your house is bogging, your kids entertainment themselves with screens 24/7, they feed themselves, have no bedtime/anytime routine, you don’t clean your house, can’t put a washing on, eat takeaways half the week, can’t walk your dogs, can’t remember key school events, don’t know what date your daughter starts nursery, don’t know items that you’re promoting other people to buy because you’re that lazy to do your “job”. Honestly what’s her “usual stuff” she speaks about, she doesn’t leave the house unless it’s to go for gifted undeclared beauty treatments out with her health board area or do go to the range to buy a load of junk and seems shocked that these things are only £1...I’d pay you a £1 to keep that tat out my house!

YouTube idea since you’re reading here - do an honest day in the life, I’d love to see your busy day with massive to do lists....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine if it was the other way about and she seen someone who stays in her mums street posting about an incident she would be going mad

So we are in lock down and she is out a walk with her friend and then stops over at her mums. Has contact with her brother all so she can get a yum yum. Did she not say her mum was vulnerable?? Why even go near her I know it is hard but I wouldn’t risk it

Shows you how stupid she is because it is all over the news/social media and they have gave the street name so now all her followers know what street her mum stays in

Reactions: 1
All I want to know is if she was at the park with a walk with her friend, did she take those bloody dogs? Or were they locked in their crates all day at home 😭

Reactions: 6
To whoever was asking about doc friend. It wasn’t LM. The doc left insta around the time it happened. I was quite fond of her so I’m sad she did

To whoever was asking about doc friend. It wasn’t LM. The doc left insta around the time it happened. I was quite fond of her so I’m sad she did
Ah ok yes it’s a different friend I am thinking of, that’s why I was confused about the fall out because I’m certain they’re still friends. Wouldn’t be the worst for SocialMama if they weren’t still friends because the LM girl isn’t the nicest of people, and her friendship group are basically the adult Mean Girls.

Ah ok yes it’s a different friend I am thinking of, that’s why I was confused about the fall out because I’m certain they’re still friends. Wouldn’t be the worst for SocialMama if they weren’t still friends because the LM girl isn’t the nicest of people, and her friendship group are basically the adult Mean Girls.
I don’t know who LM is the one I thought of was mum of (don’t want to say the rest )

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.