TheSocialMama.xo #25 Rimimber Rimimber when she dressed like GoldMimber!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her make up always looks so thick and dark like stage or theatre make up.
Yeah okay the bebe managed to get ALL the pots and pans out… doesn’t take a Bebe a minute to do that, away to get a cloth? Where are cloths stored? In a bag for life upstairs somewhere? Why is Bebe not dressed? Has she took him out on school run dresses in his pjs and dressing gown?? Also how strong is Bebe that he can lift all those things, shut up Aimee.
Maybe pulled a couple things out but you’ve clearly done the rest as content.
How cooker and leave Bebe alone… idiot.
Theatre background here. I don’t know anyone who’d step foot on stage looking like she does day to day!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok Angelina’s holiday photos… why does one child look like a milk maid and the other like a stripper? What on earth…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her make up always looks so thick and dark like stage or theatre make up.
Yeah okay the bebe managed to get ALL the pots and pans out… doesn’t take a Bebe a minute to do that, away to get a cloth? Where are cloths stored? In a bag for life upstairs somewhere? Why is Bebe not dressed? Has she took him out on school run dresses in his pjs and dressing gown?? Also how strong is Bebe that he can lift all those things, shut up Aimee.
Maybe pulled a couple things out but you’ve clearly done the rest as content.
How cooker and leave Bebe alone… idiot.
I have those pots and that big 1 is heavy AF there's absolutely no way he lifted that out a drawer and from previous experience of my own kids dragging pots n pans out cupboards they literally throw them behind them clattering them in a heap not placed all nice and neat on the floor behind them 😂😂 bullshit for content

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She literally goes about that house moving crap from one room to the next without ever putting anything away 🤯🤯

• Haha
Ffs! She just moves mess, that dining room 🤯 why would you move a high table into a playroom, Oakley will be scaling that in no time 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I have those pots and that big 1 is heavy AF there's absolutely no way he lifted that out a drawer and from previous experience of my own kids dragging pots n pans out cupboards they literally throw them behind them clattering them in a heap not placed all nice and neat on the floor behind them 😂😂 bullshit for content
My first thought was that she had set it up for content too 🥱🥲

My second was, unfortunately she's made a set of stairs out of the drawers which lead directly to her hob and a hot coffee on the counter 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She set up a home page even that failed but she wants to do both TT & instagram… give it 2 weeks. Bit late TT took off 2020.
How can anyone live with her constantly moving furniture about the place from one room to another? I couldn’t live with someone like that, no need for it. Maniac.

• Heart
The mess of that house. How long has she been in there? A year? 18 months? She has absolutely destroyed it. 2 playroom type things but her kids are sharing a room. So much for all that work she was going to do bringing down walls etc. yeah sure thing. That will never happen. You don’t work!!! Clean your house!!!! I can smell it from Glasgow!!

• Haha
Ffs! She just moves mess, that dining room 🤯 why would you move a high table into a playroom, Oakley will be scaling that in no time 💁🏻‍♀️
It's because for a start she has too much stuff that she's not willing to part with and then she doesn't have a job so she sits in the house bored and probably has Kyle going on at her to tidy so she just shuffles things around so it looks different. Not tody, but different.
She's got a garage (which is full of junk) so surely most people who weren't going to be using bar stools would put them in the garage? 💡
I cannot tell you all how tempted I was to reply to that story about content and tell her never to make another reel ever again 😇😂

• Haha
I’m sure she said that the previous owners of the house converted the garage into a playroom. But she still dumps stuff into it anyways!

Reactions: 4
Does Big Ang ever just put her phone?? She can’t say only show what she wants people to see when she post 30+ stories in last 24 hours. I would hate to be with someone who was constantly on their phone esp on holiday.
Also feel bad for people being filmed and posted online.
Aimee could had made a bedroom downstairs even for kaiden if you don’t use a dining room as one then why not make it a bedroom? I’ve never understood dining rooms personal preference I know.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m sure she said that the previous owners of the house converted the garage into a playroom. But she still dumps stuff into it anyways!
Maybe it was a shed she had then cause I think they did convert it. I remember her showing loads of stuff just packed into somewhere not long after they had moved in and then she got all sad because she had lost the hard drives with pics and videos of Jackson as a baby. When most people would have had something that special in a little memory box, but whatever. This is the woman who takes bags for life on holiday to a gifted trip that she uses as her man's birthday getaway 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
Does Big Ang ever just put her phone?? She can’t say only show what she wants people to see when she post 30+ stories in last 24 hours. I would hate to be with someone who was constantly on their phone esp on holiday.
Also feel bad for people being filmed and posted online.
Aimee could had made a bedroom downstairs even for kaiden if you don’t use a dining room as one then why not make it a bedroom? I’ve never understood dining rooms personal preference I know.
For a start it's not ad if they sit down and eat as a family, only when she wants to 'host my first Christmas in the new house.' Even if you did want a dining room you'd give your son personal space and a bedroom first, or at least I know I would.

• Heart
Ok Angelina’s holiday photos… why does one child look like a milk maid and the other like a stripper? What on earth…
Where in the world does she buy the girls clothes?! I’ve literally never seen any other children dressed like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Where in the world does she buy the girls clothes?! I’ve literally never seen any other children dressed like this.
Oh my Christ. What the hell! I just went for a look and I am bamboozled 🤣🤣😭 I’ve seriously no idea where she could even buy clothes like that from? She obviously puts a lot of effort in to them dressing terrible. Those outfits are a hate crime.

• Haha
It's so vague though? There is so many different fat dissolvers out there that these 'unlicensed' beauticians are using I see one called lemon bottle going around a lot the now and lots of people saying it's a load of shite but he hasn't said what one his wife has been injecting

Reactions: 5
I'm sure it's the Lemon Bottle one Butcher Ang promotes. I take it once you stop injecting you put the weight back on???

Reactions: 5
Nothing a but a good diet and clean living if you want the weight to fall off you you can see Angela is eating clean so that will be playing a massive part in her weight loss the injections will be what she is promoting to bring money into her business "I have been on these fat injections" yeah but you have been eating very well you absolute tit it's not the injections 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Needs to get child proof locks on the doors as it’s not ideal.. me thinking she is going to say because it’s right beside the cooker where he pulls pans out… but no.
Has big Ang showed herself injecting them? Wouldn’t put it past her claiming she’s used them when hasn’t at all, she’s has shown before her doing her own Botox and stuff.

All just quick fixes eat healthy, moderate and exercise cut out salt and sugar, safest way but people just want results asap and don’t want to put in 100% effort.

Reactions: 6