TheSocialMama.xo #25 Rimimber Rimimber when she dressed like GoldMimber!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good one Adventure Planet! I spend a small fortune taking my kids there and they’ve “invited” Aimee who I’ve never seen mention going before and will likely never mention going again.

Reactions: 10
The way she gives Oakster a snack and then turns her back on him to chat tit into a phone is horrible, not like she’s given him something to watch or that, and soon she will be wailing about how fast they grow and you need to take it all in 🙄

Reactions: 12
Good one Adventure Planet! I spend a small fortune taking my kids there and they’ve “invited” Aimee who I’ve never seen mention going before and will likely never mention going again.
All the insta huns got invited to the new one in paisley and bet they never mention it again

did she not try and share days out before and lasted about a weekend

Reactions: 7
The way she gives Oakster a snack and then turns her back on him to chat tit into a phone is horrible, not like she’s given him something to watch or that, and soon she will be wailing about how fast they grow and you need to take it all in 🙄
I know mind she was so para about him choking now she literally chucks him a bag of crisps and turns her back and totally ignores the wee guy to talk absolute drivel noones interested in!!!!

Reactions: 10
TikTok is far more brutal than Instagram. People don’t care about your feelings on there. Instagram is far more fluffy. Hopefully she posts more on tiktok to get roasted lol. Ps I park in a parent child even when I don’t have my child. Come on Aimee. Want to fight? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Says her, women might have disability that is not visible, how long was she sitting there to watch the person going in and leaving again. Aimee I could have arthritis but yet dances about with her daughter, skips down the road when the kids were back at school, manages to hold her phone 15 hours a day, run about after a toddler, manages to get in and out of a bath, manages shopping, manages 3 kids. Stop being so judgemental.
Women could have a blue badge and just forgot it, easily done.
Bore off she’s far too much time on her hands don’t believe she left the space either.
---
It’s her only post/video with the most comments 🤣 embarrassing
---
But yet she left her car all day in the school car park and went back for it at 3pm.
Same outfit assuming same day feeding a McDonald’s in car to bebe allowing him to eat full chips himself and drink out plastic water bottle himself what happened to whole paranoid mother incase he chokes? 😂 also banned his head off car roof lifting him up. She really is a fickle and a hypocrite

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She seems to forget the time she put on her stories about how gay men kissing made her feel uncomfortable. She’s a judgemental horror and needs to take a look in the mirror before she’s judging anyone else!

She’ll not last long on tik tok. It won’t feed her ego of what an amazing mum she is on there - the teachers, health workers and social workers won’t be on there backing her up either!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She seems to forget the time she put on her stories about how gay men kissing made her feel uncomfortable. She’s a judgemental horror and needs to take a look in the mirror before she’s judging anyone else!

She’ll not last long on tik tok. It won’t feed her ego of what an amazing mum she is on there - the teachers, health workers and social workers won’t be on there backing her up either!
It’s brutal it’s nothing like instagram where you have all these mother earths sucking up each others back sides. Must say I prefer TT to instagram because TT is a laugh and a lot of see is true. She won’t be able to handle to comments and no doubt will come on insta to say so.

Reactions: 9
The comments on her TikTok about parent and child parking spaces 🤣🤣 pot kettle 🤨

Tiktok is a different type of ruthless no like her instahuns 🤣🤣🤣
---
The comments on her TikTok about parent and child parking spaces 🤣🤣 pot kettle 🤨

Tiktok is a different type of ruthless no like her instahuns
---

Her posting about being fisted and her reels with her little spawn make me uncomfortable

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I felt like the whole thing was one of her lies when I saw it the first time and I feel like it is even more now. Bet it didn’t even happen.

Reactions: 6
I looked at that gym membership and was quite reasonable at £60 for my four kids and two adults. Bjt in the end I just couldn’t justify paying that much when I have so many other things to pay for. They send texts and phone calls asking when I’m joining. Then a woman who lives in bloody Kilmarnock has probably got gifted this. So many people are struggling and she gets it for free. i understand the whole influencer thing and i have been influenced / inspired by some and j think good on them. They are trying. I look at wandermaw on IG and she is what I call real. Gives so much information on free things to do for kids. Anything Aimee “influences” is just a big no from me

Reactions: 5
I looked at that gym membership and was quite reasonable at £60 for my four kids and two adults. Bjt in the end I just couldn’t justify paying that much when I have so many other things to pay for. They send texts and phone calls asking when I’m joining. Then a woman who lives in bloody Kilmarnock has probably got gifted this. So many people are struggling and she gets it for free. i understand the whole influencer thing and i have been influenced / inspired by some and j think good on them. They are trying. I look at wandermaw on IG and she is what I call real. Gives so much information on free things to do for kids. Anything Aimee “influences” is just a big no from me
I love wandermaw and she hardly does gifted/pr stuff and you can tell she Ioves getting her kids outdoors and spending time with them

Aimee only takes her lot out of it is free

also drives me mad she goes on about no childcare. Maybe if she didn’t have her husband working all hours going she would have him home a lot more

I love wandermaw and she hardly does gifted/pr stuff and you can tell she Ioves getting her kids outdoors and spending time with them

also drives me mad she goes on about no childcare. Maybe if she didn’t have her husband working all hours going she would have him home a lot more
Absolutely! I have learned so much from her. So many fun things to do and hardly costs anything.

Reactions: 1

I love her too so many hidden gems
That's wandermaw on insta for anyone looking for parks in and around Glasgow

I was at adventure planet for the first time a few weeks ago. Thought it was brilliant but it's sickened me gifting her. For all it costs.
Spends money on shite but won't spend what 20-30 on soft play.
My bag for life cupboard is getting out of control I never thought of just storing our clothes and binning suitcases and using them instead #influenced

Reactions: 2
I love her too so many hidden gems
That's wandermaw on insta for anyone looking for parks in and around Glasgow

I was at adventure planet for the first time a few weeks ago. Thought it was brilliant but it's sickened me gifting her. For all it costs.
Spends money on shite but won't spend what 20-30 on soft play.
My bag for life cupboard is getting out of control I never thought of just storing our clothes and binning suitcases and using them instead #influenced
glasgowwithkids is another one that I like. So many good days out from her

Aimee should follow them all for inspiration over the summer as I bet it will be only gifted days out or dean castle

wonder if wee Jackson will get a trip to Blair Drummond this year