Thesocialmama.xo #24 What in the Mearns entitlement is this duckery?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely don't believe she uses the bags to sort her washing, more like the dirty clothes get shoved in bags in the hope she can drop them off at her mums! If she used them to sort washing surely she'd just get another basket or put them in a pile ready to go in the machine next??

Reactions: 10
Sitting on the stairs sorting her bags for life into washings. Time wasted could easily do 2 loads a day. I work full time and still manage to do a load in morning by time am home (9 hours later). I put another load on. She only has 1 extra kid than me and has more time than me literally no excuse to have that amount of washings or be lazy with it.

How does her family not go mad at her for leaving him alone yesterday if I did that and posted on social media I would have missed calls and family roaring down the phone at me. Literally number one rule of parenting. I can’t get over it she’s so irresponsible and lazy it’s not always the ADHD.
What’s even happening with that usually we get updates of her Dr trips.

• Heart
Sitting on the stairs sorting her bags for life into washings. Time wasted could easily do 2 loads a day. I work full time and still manage to do a load in morning by time am home (9 hours later). I put another load on. She only has 1 extra kid than me and has more time than me literally no excuse to have that amount of washings or be lazy with it.

How does her family not go mad at her for leaving him alone yesterday if I did that and posted on social media I would have missed calls and family roaring down the phone at me. Literally number one rule of parenting. I can’t get over it she’s so irresponsible and lazy it’s not always the ADHD.
What’s even happening with that usually we get updates of her Dr trips.
I know I bring it up all the time but when Callie was around 3 she left her alone in the bath in the old house and went back into her room to sit and talk into her phone.

• Wow
  • Sad
She will love that playroom area now cos all the kids can sit there together and they can watch Oakster while she dicks about in another room talking into her phone - he’s 1 now so lost his appeal for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kids shut away in a room. They’re basically looking after their baby’s brother. Honestly I couldn’t shut my 1 year old in a room with its siblings and not be there to keep an eye, we’ve all seen how the 2 brother fight and the wee hairy Mary and her bad temper. Accident waiting to happen in that house.
---
Why are the kids up at almost 9pm still on video games? Don’t they have homework, stuff to get ready for next day? Or even be in their beds.
Proves my point I made other day but all the toys for your kids and shove them in a room and they will leave you alone for hours and so video games.

Reactions: 8
Kids shut away in a room. They’re basically looking after their baby’s brother. Honestly I couldn’t shut my 1 year old in a room with its siblings and not be there to keep an eye, we’ve all seen how the 2 brother fight and the wee hairy Mary and her bad temper. Accident waiting to happen in that house.
---
Why are the kids up at almost 9pm still on video games? Don’t they have homework, stuff to get ready for next day? Or even be in their beds.
Proves my point I made other day but all the toys for your kids and shove them in a room and they will leave you alone for hours and so video games.

Something will go wrong, and Jackson will get the blame.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Howling at her saying she’s never unwell after saying she was at the Drs anxious she might stop breathing in her sleep 😮💨. She’s bleeping mental. And always unwell.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When she said Oakley has a big breakfast and big dinner and just picks inbetween just like his mum.. but she said not long ago she doesn’t do breakfast!? I can’t keep up

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Howling at her saying she’s never unwell after saying she was at the Drs anxious she might stop breathing in her sleep 😮💨. She’s bleeping mental. And always unwell.
She’s a walking hypochondriac, sounds like her mums the same! Just looking for an excuse not to work since scrotum-faced looking Kyle has probably got the snip behind her back.

Rimimber she was angry about having to call an ambulance (and the wait time for it) when Jackson was struggling with his asthma on her birthday 🫤

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She’s a walking hypochondriac, sounds like her mums the same! Just looking for an excuse not to work since scrotum-faced looking Kyle has probably got the snip behind her back.

Rimimber she was angry about having to call an ambulance (and the wait time for it) when Jackson was struggling with his asthma on her birthday 🫤
Oh I remember that, the bint!!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Of course the kids requested a pyjama day🤦‍♀️
---
Thread suggestion- here's the tea shaimee doesn't have ADHD, she's just a lazy wife that loves a bag for life!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
A five month old sleeping in a high chair?!! We’ve all had our kids doze off in their chair after a meal, but not at five months old! And would it be too much effort to move B to her cot? Since that will help her get used to it as her sleeping space?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.