Thesocialmama.xo #24 What in the Mearns entitlement is this duckery?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tricia’s…. The ADHD is ADHDing!!
Right in time for the kids to be off for a few days so she can can use it as an excuse. Kids will want to do nothing. She'll take them to her mums. She's so unwell she needs to spend the day/weekend in bed. She tried to book something to do but kept forgetting and then it'll be time for the kiddies to be back at school. She's the same every holiday. Its like she's actually allergic to spending time with her kids. 2/3 days before the holidays She's ALWAYS unwell.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Right in time for the kids to be off for a few days so she can can use it as an excuse. Kids will want to do nothing. She'll take them to her mums. She's so unwell she needs to spend the day/weekend in bed. She tried to book something to do but kept forgetting and then it'll be time for the kiddies to be back at school. She's the same every holiday. Its like she's actually allergic to spending time with her kids. 2/3 days before the holidays She's ALWAYS unwell.
That and Kyle will have leave in 2 weeks when schools are back, conveniently. Text book big Aimee & scrotum faced kilgour

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And then she’ll miss them so much when they’re back!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tricia’s…. The ADHD is ADHDing!!

Gonny actually knock her out 😂?!

ShaimeeHD 2.0 HWFG 🥱🙄👊
---
A five month old sleeping in a high chair?!! We’ve all had our kids doze off in their chair after a meal, but not at five months old! And would it be too much effort to move B to her cot? Since that will help her get used to it as her sleeping space?
If I didn't know Oakley Dokily was a year old then I wouldn't be surprised if that was Aimee leaving a bébé to sleep unsafely so, easy done!

Reactions: 13
I had a flash back moment with skanky maw this morning while watching her stories, Remimber the time she would say he won’t take a bottle or from anyone but her and she was lurking about hall with mad frantic look on her face and Bebe was taking bottle from ATM, fast forward 6 months and she’s leaving him alone in rooms with siblings or himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I had a flash back moment with skanky maw this morning while watching her stories, Remimber the time she would say he won’t take a bottle or from anyone but her and she was lurking about hall with mad frantic look on her face and Bebe was taking bottle from ATM, fast forward 6 months and she’s leaving him alone in rooms with siblings or himself.
That fake creeping about in the hallway was ridiculous 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tell me she did not feign illness and send Kyle n the 3 kiddies to their friends while she sat in the house with Oakster!! 🙄🙄 ATM is a MUG!!!!!

Reactions: 9
Guyyyyyssss she’s been off the app because still isn’t feeling great but she will be feeling 100% come Tuesday when schools are back.
Never in my life have a I felt the need to post or send in group chat am ill guyyyss why I’ve been quiet. No one cares suck it up.

Next holiday is March am sure so we will see if she is ill again right before kids are due off.
Pattern of behaviour we have noticed surely ATM must see it and others lol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Shamies funds are running low and the hello fresh ads are coming in slow for she wants to win influencer of the year except looking after her children give her the fear.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guyyyyyssss she’s been off the app because still isn’t feeling great but she will be feeling 100% come Tuesday when schools are back.
Never in my life have a I felt the need to post or send in group chat am ill guyyyss why I’ve been quiet. No one cares suck it up.

Next holiday is March am sure so we will see if she is ill again right before kids are due off.
Pattern of behaviour we have noticed surely ATM must see it and others lol.
bet she feels the need to update everyone because she promises “daily stories” in her bio. Daily drivel more like.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.