Thesocialmama.xo #24 What in the Mearns entitlement is this duckery?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw her again too. In those howling trainers. If nobody has seen her before I can’t even explain how she walks. It’s bizarre.
Mind that reel she did last summer, and she had sped it up. Oh lord I dunno how she thought her walking at the start wasn't worth removing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A lot of the girls she tried to be friends with in school don’t follow her, thinking back she didn’t really have any true girls pals it the boys she tried to hang about with who also hung about with the girls that took nothing to do with her.
Tbh some them were weird in our year, one the lads just got married but his best mate was also a groomsman… who also dated the bride for about 6 years 🤣🥴 The two guys have been good mates for years but still odd tbh.
---
Majority of the girls had their own groups as did I, we still meet up when we can and other girls still have their own groups 20 years later. Quite sad she doesn’t have one pal from school but Big Ang wasn’t the nicest at school, acted it but she wasn’t.
All her friends were just deans pals girlfriends

• Haha
Reactions: 3
62 weeks ago, click on the reels and scroll down a wee bit… 💫come with us to one of our FAVOURITE family restaurants💫 never been seen back in the place or there before it was free… why don’t these big companies do any research!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How many random extra rooms that house has and those poor boys still have to share? Is a games room as well as a play room really necessary 🙄

Reactions: 8
Obviously the boys had to move out and make way for Oakley… and obviously she’s onto other rooms when she’s not even finished theirs…

Reactions: 7
Wow I didn’t realise she had a dining room down the stairs and they wee boys are still
Sharing! Surely the biggest could have the room downstairs and their gaming things go in each of their rooms!

Reactions: 8
Surely get a door with no windows and give kaiden a bedroom downstairs either the playroom or the dining room shpuld surely be his?!

Reactions: 9
Her house is a bleeping tip, you can tell every single room just has piles of shite and bags for life everywhere. It looked pristine before when it was on the market now she’s got it looking like something from Benefits Britain

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wait she has a dining room?? I thought it was just a play room, honestly boys could easily have their own room.
Is Bebe still in his own room? I don’t pay much attention because her house could buy and sell bags for life and just looks a manky riot at times. No house is perfect a house is a home to live in but the bags for life crammed in corners is madness.
She must have 100s then we see and that’s not for shopping it’s for storage.

Reactions: 11
Her house is manky but I think she looks manky as well - always looks like she needs a good scrub and she’s even worse when she puts tan on and then it goes all patchy! She’s a riot

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I actually want to know the total value of all the bags for life cause she must have spent a bleeping fortune on the amount she has. Could have got some proper storage for what she's spent on those 😂

Edit to add, those boys are going to grow up and look back with so much resentment about being forced to share when they didn't have to. I had a friend while at school who had a boxroom bedroom and I'm not joking when I say you coukd touch opposite side of the walls while standing. Only had enough room for a single bed, no drawers or anything. And her parents both had large offices and her brother had a room which could probably have been halved for them both. She hated it and always felt as though she was forgotten about etc.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Fact she also shut him in that playroom unoccupied with large tele on the wall, she was gone for least 30/40 seconds while she did stories.
Irresponsible that is only takes a split second for him to pull box on himself, tele wires pull himself up and grab hold of them, the amount of toys is just ridiculous a baby only needs a few toys not a whole toy shop each to their own but that to me is like more the toys less you need to interact with your child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.