Thesocialmama.xo #24 What in the Mearns entitlement is this duckery?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she done beauty at one point but think that must have been a very long time ago.
If you are physically able, why wouldn’t you get a job and contribute to your household - even if they didn’t need the cash for bills, it could go towards holidays etc for them all - instead they only go anywhere if it’s #gifted
She will be preggars again when Oakster qualifies for free childcare at nursery
She did do beauty/nails at one point, I got my nails done off her 10+ years ago and she was renting a chair in a salon and I was pregnant, which really confuses me as kaiden was born b4 my child and she was asking me loads about the pregnancy and said she was looking for wedding venues but I'm certain she didn't have kaiden and didn't mention being pregnant 😕 I don't think she's really worked after having her kids.

Reactions: 5
She did do beauty/nails at one point, I got my nails done off her 10+ years ago and she was renting a chair in a salon and I was pregnant, which really confuses me as kaiden was born b4 my child and she was asking me loads about the pregnancy and said she was looking for wedding venues but I'm certain she didn't have kaiden and didn't mention being pregnant 😕 I don't think she's really worked after having her kids.
Oh interesting, does anyone remember if she was suicidal before or after they were pregnant. I need a Wiki cause she just talks so much shite.

Also, was she good at the nails? If she has a talent, it's definitely a business she could have still ran and managed around her kids!

Reactions: 6
Oh interesting, does anyone remember if she was suicidal before or after they were pregnant. I need a Wiki cause she just talks so much shite.

Also, was she good at the nails? If she has a talent, it's definitely a business she could have still ran and managed around her kids!
I can't remember now tbh but it was like shellac/gel I got and don't remember any issues so I'm sure she was fine, she was also very polite and chatty but she could have easily continued it as a job round the kids.

She doesn’t even do her own nails, so it’s not a very good advert for her skills! She’s got her nails done in a salon for years and years. I find that nuts cos I’ve no nail training whatsoever but have my own lamp and gels cos it’s just so much cheaper and easier to do it at home 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
On a business page and she couldn't have found one single photo that was more suited to asking for reviews?!
Why does she feel the need to give an hourly update of her day? No cares get on with your day, I really don’t but the ocd in me can’t have loads unseen stories so I skip through them all so it’s look tidier I don’t know why am like that am odd ok 🤣 but hers at times can be like 50 in one day.

Reactions: 8
Has Taylor White Cart Lane been binned by fat Ange and Shaimee already? They don't follow her anymore and she didn't do Oakley's birthday. These mean girls go through pals like dirty knickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wouldn’t shock me… those two are only pals cos they both live for the gram! I read on earlier threads that big Ang is well known for being a mean girl in ek..think she burned a lot of bridges with her girl pals. 🤮

Has Taylor White Cart Lane been binned by fat Ange and Shaimee already? They don't follow her anymore and she didn't do Oakley's birthday. These mean girls go through pals like dirty knickers.

Wouldn’t shock me… those two are only pals cos they both live for the gram! I read on earlier threads that big Ang is well known for being a mean girl in ek..think she burned a lot of bridges with her girl pals. 🤮
Taylor was her bloody bridesmaid a matter of weeks ago!! She's a pure cow. She burned every bridge in EK. No one from her younger life was at her wedding, her pals all woke up to her meanness and binned her years ago.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Taylor was her bloody bridesmaid a matter of weeks ago!! She's a pure cow. She burned every bridge in EK. No one from her younger life was at her wedding, her pals all woke up to her meanness and binned her years ago.
A lot of the girls she tried to be friends with in school don’t follow her, thinking back she didn’t really have any true girls pals it the boys she tried to hang about with who also hung about with the girls that took nothing to do with her.
Tbh some them were weird in our year, one the lads just got married but his best mate was also a groomsman… who also dated the bride for about 6 years 🤣🥴 The two guys have been good mates for years but still odd tbh.
---
Majority of the girls had their own groups as did I, we still meet up when we can and other girls still have their own groups 20 years later. Quite sad she doesn’t have one pal from school but Big Ang wasn’t the nicest at school, acted it but she wasn’t.

Reactions: 6
They don’t follow her personal page either. And just months after she was a bridesmaid at big Ange’s wedding. Classic Ange and Shaimee tbh, Taylor probably didn’t want to keep giving away her hard work for free and they took the nip.

Reactions: 13
They don’t follow her personal page either. And just months after she was a bridesmaid at big Ange’s wedding. Classic Ange and Shaimee tbh, Taylor probably didn’t want to keep giving away her hard work for free and they took the nip.
Plus Social Services Maw made a big song and dance about how fat Ange found the person who did Oakleys balloons. Obviously a pure dig at Taylor. Lassie's pregnant too. She's well out of it away from those two pests tbh.

Reactions: 12
Taylor from White Cart Lane, please join us and spill the tea ☕
You’ll be able to give us the goss until such time as mama Kilgour and Kyle’s sister find us 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Shaimee staying quiet so she can apologise to her lovelies for being MIA on Monday, but she’s been having such fun she didn’t look at her phone 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
how many friends have they lost. Everyone they love and bff forever then disappear never to be mentioned again

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Shaimee staying quiet so she can apologise to her lovelies for being MIA on Monday, but she’s been having such fun she didn’t look at her phone 🤥
She was seen in the wild with megamind at braehead this weekend so just the usual

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.