Thesocialmama.xo #21 Uh oh, we're in trouble, Oakley's come along and burst her pink, frilly bubble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she can manage to swan about silverburn no problem there is nothing stopping her getting up and getting dressed and at least being down stairs with bebe. Wouldn't expect her to be hoovering, ironing, washing cleaning a full house. She could at least get uniforms ready, do a wash and tidy the bedroom which has also been no problem for her doing. She's just lazy and expects or demands ATM to do everything for her.
Totally agree. When I had my youngest, I was pretty much glued to the couch feeding and bonding with the new little one and recovering too. But I made sure I was still as present as I could be for my older kids. And helped out with house chores as much as I could. My husband took on most of what would usually be split between us but I didn’t land him with it all. Yes I had a new baby that only I could feed but I also had other kids and responsibilities to help with.

She’s locked away in that room while he deals with absolutely everything and probably waiting on her hand and foot too. She’ll be hiding so she doesn’t need to give the older kids even a wee bit of attention, which means he’ll be keeping them occupied too. She’s so lazy it’s unreal! She’s definitely had this wee one for Instagram content and so she doesn’t need to get an actual job! Sickening 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Who is Watching the other 3 kids when she is in room all day???? And Kyle is way or is he away to collect kids? 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 6
How many times has she said the bebe is out FOR it in the last week???? Its like she has heard someone using the phrase OUT OF IT or ‘out for the count’ for the first time ever but has picked it up wrong and started using it 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sorry if it's already been said but she's saying Callie slept through the night/is a good sleeper and is fine? ... Never seen eye bags like the one on her kids before in my life 🙈😬
---

How many times has she said the bebe is out FOR it in the last week???? Its like she has heard someone using the phrase OUT OF IT or ‘out for the count’ for the first time ever but has picked it up wrong and started using it 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
I have a colleague who always says "pacifically" instead of specifically and it's went on for too long now for anyone to correct her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry if it's already been said but she's saying Callie slept through the night/is a good sleeper and is fine? ... Never seen eye bags like the one on her kids before in my life 🙈😬
She’s forgetting her own lies again as Megamind was constantly in her bed for quite a long period of time so obviously didn’t sleep well at all

Reactions: 10
Also how smug is her big face when she’s like “he’s fine” “Callies
fine”

oh duck off also does he not have a dummy? Thag might help him settle

Reactions: 7
Came here to say this - it's really grinding my gears 😫. 'Out for the count' or 'out of it'. There's no 'out for it'!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she no realise new born babies sleep most of day?? My newborn sleep all the time for first month
As if wow how amazing ur walk and fresh air done it 🤣 her posts r so irritating

Reactions: 11
Also, as someone who is currently breastfeeding, I can confirm that it is possible for a newborn baby to sleep through when EBF. It happened a couple of times when my bebe was days/weeks old. I woke up soaked/sore/rock hard but well rested (once I'd got over the panic that something had happened).

I can feel some real Mum shaming going on here, which is not cool. She can be annoying but I'm sure everything coming out her mouth isn't a barefaced lie.

• Haha
Also, as someone who is currently breastfeeding, I can confirm that it is possible for a newborn baby to sleep through when EBF. It happened a couple of times when my bebe was days/weeks old. I woke up soaked/sore/rock hard but well rested (once I'd got over the panic that something had happened).

I can feel some real Mum shaming going on here, which is not cool. She can be annoying but I'm sure everything coming out her mouth isn't a barefaced lie.

Is that u Aimee 🤣👋

• Haha
  • Heart

You really do sound like Aimee 👋🏼 😂

• Haha
The trouble is, it's hard to believe what Aimee says because it is usually contradictory or changes depending on the weather that day. She has lied about an awful lot, including seemingly insignificant things, so it's hard to give her the benefit of the doubt when she has been shown to be an outright liar on so many occasions.

The other thing that doesn't always sit well is that Aimee's earth mother persona comes across a bit preachy and smug sometimes which does tend to rile people. I don't see the comments as mum shaming, but rather calling Aimee out on her conflicting parenting style, advice, etc. Just my thoughts though.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Haha no, not Aimee. Just a relatively new Mum who thinks a few of the recent comments are a bit harsh/far fetched. Like she can't do right for doing wrong 🤷‍♀️

Making fun of the baby's looks/baby's name is also not cool imo, and taking it too far, but each to their own.

Reactions: 4

Don't think it's mum shaming exactly, it's just Aimee shaming. She's acting like she's some sort of get up and go mum and "oh no, she's stuck in her bed because of having to feed the baby" ... No parent, especially the mum, gets anything done with a newborn. It's the forth trimester.

She's either acting like oh my god, this breastfeeding, I can't get anything done (cause it is hard and intense and all on you - and she struggles with responsibility and putting others first at the best of times) OR she's buzzing cause she actually has an excuse to stay in her bed.

All she does is lie in her pit 🤷‍♀️ why would Kyle care that she hasn't moved from it when she just had a baby?
---

Haha no, not Aimee. Just a relatively new Mum who thinks a few of the recent comments are a bit harsh/far fetched. Like she can't do right for doing wrong 🤷‍♀️

Making fun of the baby's looks/baby's name is also not cool imo, and taking it too far, but each to their own.
Baby's names are always up for scrutiny, that's just a fact of life. People like it or they don't.

But the baby is a cutie and I think all babies are. Mines looked like little old men but they filled out. One had the nickname Benjamin Button and that was to my face by a loved one 😂

PS, the difference is your little one probably hasn't been shared on social media for content so strangers can then make comments/judgements on them.

Hope you're finding your feet as a new parent 💖💖

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The trouble is, it's hard to believe what Aimee says because it is usually contradictory or changes depending on the weather that day. She has lied about an awful lot, including seemingly insignificant things, so it's hard to give her the benefit of the doubt when she has been shown to be an outright liar on so many occasions.

The other thing that doesn't always sit well is that Aimee's earth mother persona comes across a bit preachy and smug sometimes which does tend to rile people. I don't see the comments as mum shaming, but rather calling Aimee out on her conflicting parenting style, advice, etc. Just my thoughts though.
I see what your saying. Defo get that she can be preachy and smug, and it's not every comment, just some ie the ones saying it's impossible for Aimee to have an experience because they didn't have that experience or that she's a tit mum cos her baby slept through the night (what?!)

Reactions: 1
I see what your saying. Defo get that she can be preachy and smug, and it's not every comment, just some ie the ones saying it's impossible for Aimee to have an experience because they didn't have that experience or that she's a tit mum cos her baby slept through the night (what?!)
I don’t think ppl r Saying she is a tit mums cos baby sleeps through night ppl find it highly unlikely and don’t know when she is being truthful as fabricates a lot. I think the fact she avoids parenting with her oldest at any cost and not Just in last week for months.
100%not nice to comment on babies looks as Bebe Is lovely. this is not comments on her person page or sent as trolling this is on a platform for ppl to share options good or bad.

I wouldn't say it's mum shaming, I think aimee says lot of things in the wrong way. Nobody is expecting a mum at one week after giving birth to be cleaning and scrubbing the whole house, but she doesn't do it at the best of times. So it's as if she is trying to make out she would be doing it but can't because baby is sleeping. To me she implied kyle expected her to have done something and would be annoyed she had spent time in bed feeding. When she only had a bedroom to tidy she openly shared that she told Kyle she would tidy it while he was out and he said to her he knew she wasn't going to do it and he was right, she had a nap instead.
She's also on her 4th baby which she mentioned yesterday as a reason not to stress because he slept most of the night. Just because it's her 4th doesn't mean anything in regards to that. Most newborns wouldn't sleep that long, not saying it can't happen but it usually doesn't.
Since it is her 4th baby I would have imagined she would be more knowledgeable of safe sleep guidelines, but just about each day she has showed him sleeping in something or somewhere that isn't advised. In a basket on top of the bed, in his next to me with a loose blanket without his feet at the bottom and then again lying in her bed on a pillow with a loose blanket next to Kaiden.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ah i think that's a bit harsh, I think he's a lovely wee thing but I agree not all newborns are bonny.... He's not an ugly baby.
Agree whilst i cant stand shaimee and not all newborns are cute, he is a lovely wee baby looks very like jackson

• Heart

Oh give up!! Not mum shaming at all 🤣 Aimee shaming !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.