Thesocialmama.xo #21 Uh oh, we're in trouble, Oakley's come along and burst her pink, frilly bubble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he keeps up the long sleeps through the night, which is what she wants, she’ll not be breastfeeding long. It’s so important for supply that bebe feeds every few hours at this stage. And during the night is such an important time for them to feed too. I give it a week, two max, before she’s telling us she can’t continue, supplies dropped, she’s not getting sleep etc.
Especially when Kyle is back to work as normal, she’ll have to get out her pit to run after the other 3 and feed too - no chance she’ll keep that up. She’s far too lazy!

Definitely think she’s reading here too which is why she’s full on showing us her boobs now. But proved the point that her pic from a few days ago was bs! The way she’s having to hold her boob up to feed him, that’s more in line with her size. The pic the other night she’s trying to fool everyone to think her nipples are up at her chin 😂
also just want to point out, that if you’ve struggled with any of the above (like me), I’m not calling you lazy. Breastfeeding is one of the hardest things you can do or even try, whether you have 1 kid or 4. But Shaimee is lazy to the core, she puts minimal effort into absolutely everything she does, so she has no chance of successfully feeding this wee one. It’s far too much responsibility on just her.

Reactions: 12
She just loves to play the martyr doesn't she?! This is a lassie who FREQUENTLY (and I emphasise that word because it really is a regular occurrence, pregnant or not) lies in bed til midday and that's on a good day!! So why, when she has a 1 week old baby, is it suddenly such a problem?!

Reactions: 12
Im baffled letting a jaundiced baby sleep 7 hours. She’s obviously too lazy to feed him, especially at 1 week old, you are told to wake them. She is just lazy.

her comments about getting cinfident breastfeeding, i bet she had her gammon joints out at Every opportunity like (oh sorry, is it okaaaaay) rather than just getting on with a feed.

also, waiting for Kyle to come home 🧐 bet there will be trouble at the ATM!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I remember when she had Callie she posted a story saying that she told the midwife she was sleeping through the night and the midwife told her to wake her for a feed as she still needed one at that age. She was only a couple of weeks old. If I can remember that I’m not sure why she doesn’t 😂
It's a weird brag to be telling everyone your newborn is sleeping through the night already... They aren't supposed to. One of my sleepy babies was so tiny. We had to wake her to feed her or she would lose weight. It was just her nature but if we hadn't went out her to feed her, she would never wake for a feed, and that was on the bottle. Mental to me she wants a full night's sleep and she's breastfeeding 🙈🙈
---

Im baffled letting a jaundiced baby sleep 7 hours. She’s obviously too lazy to feed him, especially at 1 week old, you are told to wake them. She is just lazy.

her comments about getting cinfident breastfeeding, i bet she had her gammon joints out at Every opportunity like (oh sorry, is it okaaaaay) rather than just getting on with a feed.

Exactly, feeds will flush it out of them 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5

getting her gammon joints out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She seems to be on a crazy high today. Adrenaline fuelled from the attention she got at the wedding? She said he was feeding constantly while there. No doubt loads of compliments about having makeup on and being out with such a young baby. She’s powered by attention, so will get a couple of days of that, topped up by the comments on her post about needing to do housework.

Reactions: 14
What is she on about - getting confident breast feeding in public while feeding her kid online to 30k people after telling them her husband had sex with her and gave her a D.I.Y sweep - the girls a fruitcake

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What is she on about - getting confident breast feeding in public while feeding her kid online to 30k people after telling them her husband had sex with her and gave her a D.I.Y sweep - the girls a fruitcake
exactly what I was thinking!! 😂 she’s practically got her full nips out today and regularly divulges way more than anybody would ever want to know about her sex life 🤢 she’s a total crackpot!

Reactions: 7
I've breastfed a combined total of 4 years and I can tell you there's no way she's exclusively breastfeeding a 1 week old who's slept 7 hours. I remember the 1st night I left my 9 month old and I was in agony just about crying because my breasts were so full and painful and by this point he was obviously feeding less and having food. One of mine also had jaundice and would have slept all day every day if I hadn't been waking for feeds, I had to keep a diary of how often they fed just to make sure things were OK but couldn't give a measurement because it was breastfeeding.
For a mum of 4 one of which is only a week old, she's managing to find a lot of time to spend on her phone, which I guess is no surprise. Can't believe Kyle was out the house again, they really are such an odd couple. Even if it was a dancing run or whatever the other day, he doesn't seem to spend much time in the house with his family, but I suppose when you've been working 70+ hours a week who could be fucked listening to Aimee going on and on while Kaiden tries to get the house in order. Surely neither of them is truly happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does Megamind still go to the dancing she went to before they moved? That would be an hour round trip plus the time she is in the actual class 🤯

• Wow
Does Megamind still go to the dancing she went to before they moved? That would be an hour round trip plus the time she is in the actual class 🤯
Kyle has probably wanted to keep her there so he can get some time away from hearing his wife and that bleeping fake voice in the next room

• Haha
It's a bit strange that Angelina hasn't met the baby yet or posted much about him considering their "best pals" on the same estate is it not?!

Reactions: 14
Poor bebe is forever online now hanging off his mother's tit. Feed him then come on stories?
Great the bebe slept through but why would you want the bebe to skip a feed? That's right skanky maw is too lazy to get up. Get up change him feed him, so newborn has gone 8 hours without a nappy change? (Say she changed him 1am) It's same as 9am-5pm same nappy on.
Callie is fine? Is she but? She's got massive black bags under her eyes and is she the size of a toddler pinifore was to her ankles when she started school.
We all said it she would spend all her time in the bed with the bebe. Put him in Moses basket and leave him he's not crying in pain, been fed, changed so get on with what have to do and stop using bebe as an excuse to not do anything around the house.
---

She should be up early change fed baby, get ready and get stuff done around the house. Take it's she no expressing then just straight from boob?
She's just lying in the bed shut away in the room with the bebe, while ATM is running about doing everything else.
Surprised we haven't seen bebe have his first bath posted online that's if he's even had a wee wash yet.

No wonder that he woke up too the minute she put him down he wasn't even wrapped/swaddled in blanket?

I remember when she had Callie she posted a story saying that she told the midwife she was sleeping through the night and the midwife told her to wake her for a feed as she still needed one at that age. She was only a couple of weeks old. If I can remember that I’m not sure why she doesn’t 😂
Maybe explain why she is built like a toddler!!!
Iv bf 3 and sorry but they do not sleep all night at this age when exclusively bf up every 2/3 hrs and sometimes more no way she is exclusively bf most likely both or mainly bottle yeah I’m sure her supply with dry up soon blah blah.
---

Ah i think that's a bit harsh, I think he's a lovely wee thing but I agree not all newborns are bonny.... He's not an ugly baby.
I agree he is gorgeous wee Bebe 😍
---

Poor bebe is forever online now hanging off his mother's tit. Feed him then come on stories?
Great the bebe slept through but why would you want the bebe to skip a feed? That's right skanky maw is too lazy to get up. Get up change him feed him, so newborn has gone 8 hours without a nappy change? (Say she changed him 1am) It's same as 9am-5pm same nappy on.
Callie is fine? Is she but? She's got massive black bags under her eyes and is she the size of a toddler pinifore was to her ankles when she started school.
We all said it she would spend all her time in the bed with the bebe. Put him in Moses basket and leave him he's not crying in pain, been fed, changed so get on with what have to do and stop using bebe as an excuse to not do anything around the house.
---

She should be up early change fed baby, get ready and get stuff done around the house. Take it's she no expressing then just straight from boob?
She's just lying in the bed shut away in the room with the bebe, while ATM is running about doing everything else.
Surprised we haven't seen bebe have his first bath posted online that's if he's even had a wee wash yet.

To be fair I think mums should be in bed for first few weeks doing nothing with Bebe and dad should by caring for house and other kids however her circumstances r a bit different as he needs to work and not getting leave. Also she seems to have bounced back!!!
---

When I was exclusively breastfeeding the first 5-7 days I was in agony as in crying in pain cut and engorged so I don’t believe for a minute she is!! Does my head in when ppl say yes I’m bf but 90% is actually formula fed

Last edited:
Maybe explain why she is built like a toddler!!!
Iv bf 3 and sorry but they do not sleep all night at this age when exclusively bf up every 2/3 hrs and sometimes more no way she is exclusively bf most likely both or mainly bottle yeah I’m sure her supply with dry up soon blah blah.
---

I agree he is gorgeous wee Bebe 😍
---

To be fair I think mums should be in bed for first few weeks doing nothing with Bebe and dad should by caring for house and other kids however her circumstances r a bit different as he needs to work and not getting leave. Also she seems to have bounced back!!!
If she can manage to swan about silverburn no problem there is nothing stopping her getting up and getting dressed and at least being down stairs with bebe. Wouldn't expect her to be hoovering, ironing, washing cleaning a full house. She could at least get uniforms ready, do a wash and tidy the bedroom which has also been no problem for her doing. She's just lazy and expects or demands ATM to do everything for her.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.