thesocialmama.xo #20 oh aimee your life is sham, standing there posing dressed like a joint of ham!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her make up is bleeping awful, I wish she’d burn her ‘lip combo’ and that brave lipstick, makes her look like a deranged clown

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is there any need for Aimee to go 100 miles an hr literally gave birth a week ago and is galavanting about!
Why be smug I know she would be best big sister no shite she was going to love having a baby like ALL little girls her age who loves babies would and are the exact same! Also Callie is the most irritating child her singing just annoying nothing cute or sweet with her wee wuman voice now I like seeing ppls kids on line ie when u see kardashian kids but nothing about Callie is cute interesting or funny so plz stop with the videos 🙈🙈🙈
I’m so glad she didn’t get her girl brought her down a notch or 2 🤣🤣🤣
Wee Bebe is gorgeous tho such a cute wee face takes after his big bros.
And I don’t for a minute believe she is exclusively bf no chance to lazy for that

Reactions: 7
Seen Big Ange 20 mins ago she was in front of us near Stewartfield EK. Wasn't at that opening for long was she in her scrubs. 🤣
Also is she had a few sips of alcohol and then driving?? 😐
Few sips or no kids in car (I hope) it's illegal and I just don't agree with it.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Why is she surprised at how much K loves his new little brother but ‘predicted’ that the little spoilt princess would be the BEST big sister???????
Think about it from Kaiden's point of view... that's another mouth to feed at dinner, another year of doing the night shift of seeing to the kids and then having to rope in poor Jackson to get a rota set up for the dog walks around Killie.
---

New thread here Tricias...

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.