thesocialmama.xo #20 oh aimee your life is sham, standing there posing dressed like a joint of ham!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be that lassie who's hen party she went along to and took her own Tango Apple, she's a bleeping fanny. She will be loving the attention at the wedding, probably whip her saggy udders oot during the vows and take a selfie 🙄🙄
Aww I already can't stand how she'll be posting about how sober she is. Or maybe she'll have "a cheeky wee glass"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What I find wild is she is bringing her new born baby to a wedding full of people when he hasn’t even had his jabs yet - he looks so jaundice he may as well be a Simpson at this point!! He’ll end up poorly the little poppet she has no brain at all! And is she taking the forgotten children as well?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Omg I finally understand MEGAMIND!!!

My son was watching tv, and I was like hang on a minute that looks like… what’s that character called?!

Uncanny resemblance!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was going to say I can't believe she's taking a ONE WEEK OLD BEBE to a wedding, but it's aimless so 🤷🏼‍♀️. She will be I'm her element when people ask how old he is and she tells them OnE wEeK or SeVeN DaYz 🥱. I can just see the comments on her post already telling her how great she looks after having a baby...
Trying to steal the brides thunder aside, who could be fucked with a wedding a week after having a baby?! How's she going to get a good enough night's sleep, 2/3 hours peace to get showered and ready, is she dragging a pram to the wedding, or will she be baby wearing, or hoping to play some pass the parcel with baby for some photo opportunities. I hope she's got a big bag for the breast pads and maternity pants she'll need throughout the day. A week old baby at a wedding, wonder how close she is to the bride cause I don't think I'd even be going to my own wedding one week after having a baby 😂
If they all go they will need to take both cars for them and all their flock to go.
Trying to do your vows and a bebe screeching in back ground it's kind of rude.

• Haha
Aww I already can't stand how she'll be posting about how sober she is. Or maybe she'll have "a cheeky wee glass"
No cheeky glass for her if they all go. Both have to be driving ashame she didn't prioritise a #landrover#discoverysport before or during pregnancy.
Work today I was working with a client she was telling me she is in a 3 level house, 5 bedrooms she said she was dreading their quarterly bill coming in she said it's £1700 not (adding the pennies) 🥴 family of 6.
No idea how they do it on one wage, Skanky maw better get some more ad, influencer, free gifted jobs or see about pre payment, she can become a full-time working mum for first time in almost 10 years if longer.

Reactions: 8
She night drag the other 3 along for a wee 'first photo as a family of 6' post and then get her mum to come and collect them so she can focus on all the attention she'll get from taking a new baby to a wedding

Reactions: 7
That’s actually embarrassing. Imagine bring a week old baby to someones wedding. She will pap the bebe off to the bride and groom while she gets the photographer to take new born pics for her on the brides clock.
I genuinely think they invited them thinking theyd say no, or she invited the baby along. She never lets anyone have their moment, its pathetic.
Imagine if the baby gets covid or the flu going about, it will be jacksons fault nae doubt rather than hers.
Ps, guaranteed she will have her jabba the hut udders out the whole day at the wedding to feed vlogging the whole day rather than quietly getting on with feeding like every other maw

Last edited:
I just know she's had an invite and then been like oh is it ok if I bring baby because I'm breastfeeding 🙄 wonder if it's only the night thing they r going to but probably her mum is coming to watch the kiddies and she will trot off with Bebe to totally try steal them limelight and grab some attention.

Unless it's a really close friend or family you just wouldn't go 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She is dying to get to that wedding with wee Okster so she can say Oh My Gooooonessss I can’t believe I have a 7 day old baby at a wedding, picture of mum, dad and new baby at their first wedding! She will get the attention she needs during the day/meal but then everyone will want to get pissed & won’t care about her kid so she will be offski

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just know she's had an invite and then been like oh is it ok if I bring baby because I'm breastfeeding 🙄 wonder if it's only the night thing they r going to but probably her mum is coming to watch the kiddies and she will trot off with Bebe to totally try steal them limelight and grab some attention.

Unless it's a really close friend or family you just wouldn't go 🤦‍♀️
She is an embarrassment

also baby shitting non stop, thats a sign to eat healthy for the bebe, not shove shite down her gub!
She is dying to get to that wedding with wee Okster so she can say Oh My Gooooonessss I can’t believe I have a 7 day old baby at a wedding, picture of mum, dad and new baby at their first wedding! She will get the attention she needs during the day/meal but then everyone will want to get pissed & won’t care about her kid so she will be offski

imagine if it was at hers! She would have hit the roof

Reactions: 10
Why is she surprised at how much K loves his new little brother but ‘predicted’ that the little spoilt princess would be the BEST big sister???????

Reactions: 12
I would probably go to the wedding but would only go if someone was able to be on hand with bebe for feeding. No way would I take a newborn in to a wedding especially not to the ceremony where it’s likely they would disrupt if they start crying!!!!!!!!

As much as i love weans, i was at a wedding recently and someone had a newborn and a toddler and guess what, ruined the middle of the ceremony with greeting and tantrums, she would be the type to make it all about her as well

The photos she’d added this morning and the 4 kids together last weekend, Callie in the middle and the only one with a badge. I hate the blatant favouritism she doesn’t even try to hide!

Reactions: 14
Home at 12 hours old, that overloaded hospital bag must have came in right handy 😏

Also to add she’s an actual knob taking a week old baby to a wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sharing all those photo and that video like getting that first photo to share with you all made me feel uncomfortable. Like i was intruding on something private. There's not a single thing in those poor kids lives that she won't share.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.