Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soupmodel

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

"Uh oh, we're in trouble, Oakley's come along and burst her pink, frilly bubble"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
"I promise I'll let you in soon" MATE we're currently watching you rock your day old baby in your bedroom. We're in!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Omg get over yourself!!!!!! Bad enough someone who has done something to actually earn a fan base behaving like this but she's a lassie in fucking Kilmarnock who drags her weans up in front of a camera for the few Instagram followers who are actually interested (looking at you Debbie hen) My god. I'm stunned. I've said this so many times but she's outdone herself here 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

TightShip

I love doing a bit of callie-oakley when I'm pissed as much as the next person, but naming your weans after it is too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
I'm fuming for wee debs. She's been waiting DAYS and she gets a 20 second side to side video that ends with 'the baby' in not even a good shade of blue and a balloon from tesco that you blow up with a straw. #JusticeForDebbie

• Haha
Reactions: 31

neecow69

Oh my goddddd. Imagine posting that your husband gave you a sloppy fingering whilst playing with your nips to 30k followers 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
Wonder how she’s getting on, she’ll be sat with the sheet mask on eating truffles while Kaiden sorts through out the dirty washing to go in the bag for life, Callie getting practice feeding and changing the baby, Kyle setting up the ring light for all the content she’ll be filming. It’ll be like Hollywood Studios in that maternity ward.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

YOLO86

I thought nothing could be worse than the nude pics.

Apparently a team of sparks called in sick this morning. They all got the boak after viewing their colleagues wife’s insta.

Meanwhile, in the Onthank Primary staff room, several staff choked on their cuppa as they became more acquainted than they ever imagined with the parents of everyone’s no one’s favourite primary one.
I work in Onthank Primary. This is so true. They have surely made an impact 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Curly

VIP Member
I had a dream last night where I met the full family out in the street and befriended them 🤣 Kyle was pushing a big blue pram, the weans were manly. Aimee had no bra on and the baby was a wee boy called zorro 🤣
Had to do a quick check this morning to see if any was true 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Amanda90

Hahahaha this thread is absolutely hilarious just now. I’m loving it!! The thought of her finger blasting herself with his baby batter is enough to put me off my dinner.
As for knowing people myself and a close friend realised we both comment on this thread. Shout out to her, you know who you are. We have such a laugh about this absolute idiot.
Another thing… truffles for a hospital bag 😂😂 what does she think she is going, Stobo Castle?

• Haha

Curly

VIP Member
Only reason she hasn’t revealed the name before now is because she was waiting on the delivery of balloons 🤣🤣🤣
Is this what life is now? Fucking balloon displays to tell strangers on an app the name of your newborn

• Haha
Reactions: 27

soupmodel

VIP Member
Possible baby names:

Omlette
AD
Breville
Whopper
Costa
Aldi
Fresh