thesocialmama.xo #20 oh aimee your life is sham, standing there posing dressed like a joint of ham!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And right one que, jackson involved. Inwonder what social mamas name on here is ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ran here when I saw the photo of J holding the baby. Wtf ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Iโ€™ve always been a bit skeptical as to whether she does actually read here or not but this has solidified it for me

• Haha
Reactions: 16
First post baby soak! Iโ€™m pretty sure I had a bath every day after giving birth!

Reactions: 4
Title suggestion

papped the in laws for a gender announcement by shite cart lane, kyles back to work so he canโ€™t hear her complain.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread title suggestion with a little added pun

Baby biscoff has arrived, heโ€™ll soon be papped off with the other boys but thatโ€™s Oakley, as long as Megamind isnโ€™t deprived!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My son watches this and itโ€™s all I can hear when I see Oakley ๐Ÿ˜‚

to fit with this my thread title suggestion is megamind steals the show with the arrival of oak-ley-do

Itโ€™s shite I know but I had to share this on here as nobody else would get it lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

to fit with this my thread title suggestion is megamind steals the show with the arrival of oak-ley-do

Itโ€™s shite I know but I had to share this on here as nobody else would get it lol ๐Ÿ˜‚
"Let's skidoodle okidoodle"
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I canny get over that name. I hear it and actually hear "boke" ... Bokely Kilgour. Poor wee thing.
---

Thread title suggestion:

"99 blue balloons in that pit that's her cocoon, gender panic in her eyes, got to fulfill those Insta lies"

Orrrrrrrr

"Tuesday's child is full of grace, shame about mama's tanned, botox face"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Except in this case Oak-ley-do goes to messy cause his mum can't clean up after herself and has 3, now 4 weans living out of bags for life. But never fear she's got a duck off balloon display in the living room to announce her boys name ๐Ÿ™‚

Reactions: 6
Thread title suggestion:

"Uh oh, we're in trouble, Oakley's come along and burst her pink, frilly bubble"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
New kid Oakleys on the onthank...Kyle's back in the cupboard for a w@nk ๐Ÿคฎ don't think your allowed swear words tho hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The picture with the boys holding the baby, Those kids look absolutely shattered. Like they have had a proper hard shift. Never seen eye bags like it on a child!

Reactions: 7
Just thinking that between what used to be the witches trio they've named their last 3 kids Evangeline, Blaise and Oakley ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Its tough it's not easy, they come on that app like the baby feeding making it look wonderful when it's not, I tried and failed do I feel guilty? No because my boobs were so sore cracked, bleeding, my baby (now 16) wasn't getting enough I'd rather my baby had a full stomach than me sending myself into hole struggling, sleep deprived and a hungry baby. I hate the saying breast is best is puts shame on mother's that choose not to boob feed o haven't managed to. But there is no way she's feeding there and holding a phone unless she's got an invisible strap nailed to ceiling I don't believe she's actually feeding there.
I was the same I lasted a good 6 weeks but like you baby wasn't getting enough sadly no boobies for me lol

Normalise breastfeeding ....I hate that saying more than life

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion

Since this baby wasn't pink n frilly poor Kyle's ready to snip off his Willy

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Jackson is literally the forgotten child - in all these photos thereโ€™s not one photo of him holding the baby his squashed in the photo trying to get as close as he can to baby ๐Ÿ˜ญ my heart honestly breaks for him.
surprise surprise a photo of Jackson holding baby ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 6
I was the same I lasted a good 6 weeks but like you baby wasn't getting enough sadly no boobies for me lol

Normalise breastfeeding ....I hate that saying more than life
Lasted longer than me I was about 2 weeks ๐Ÿคฃ also trying heal from a c section I was literally like death warmed up, was awful felt shite.
All for women breastfeeding but I don't understand why need post it all over internet like put your phone down and feed your bebe.
---

First post baby soak! Iโ€™m pretty sure I had a bath every day after giving birth!
I can't keep up or she can't keep up with her lies. She said other day she was going get a shower when her family was coming over so they could watch the baby so she could wash. I'm presuming she did need stitches no wonder 9pounder+ baby bursting out of your regions.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.