Thesocialmama.xo #18 ma neck, ma back, ah never get oot ma sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's got a bleeping cheek uploading that reel. We all know Cupboard Kunt is a doormat but I'd be raging if I was him, he looks half deed working all hours to fund the insta lifestyle she's so desperate to portray...

Reactions: 7
She let Kaden take the dog a walk in the dark and didn’t know where he was going til he rocked up at Angie’s?! He’s what, 9???

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She let Kaden take the dog a walk in the dark and didn’t know where he was going til he rocked up at Angie’s?! He’s what, 9???
She was in her bed more than likley. Absolutely scandalous. Anyone else would get the social called

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Surely Angelina must be like wtf??

If my child turned up at my pals on dark and absolutely freezing winter night I would be devastated and seriously questioning my parenting! Not tittering and laughing like a wee lassy on my stories!!

What if (heaven forbid) something had happened 😔😔 is it just me??

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Surely Angelina must be like wtf??

If my child turned up at my pals on dark and absolutely freezing winter night I would be devastated and seriously questioning my parenting! Not tittering and laughing like a wee lassy on my stories!!

What if (heaven forbid) something had happened 😔😔 is it just me??
Its not even worth thinking about. Yet they take the mick and post all over the socials. Surely ATM must be worried! What the hell is she gonna do with 4?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Its not even worth thinking about. Yet they take the mick and post all over the socials. Surely ATM must be worried! What the hell is she gonna do with 4?
Absolutely awful! His wee Christmas jumper and school trousers on, away walking poor ruby. Just so, so sad!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Absolutely awful! His wee Christmas jumper and school trousers on, away walking poor ruby. Just so, so sad!!!
Wouldn’t be surprised if he wanted to go round there for some attention.
At least big Ange makes an effort with Shaimless’ kids. Poor Kaiden just wanted a snack and to get peace from whiny being the star of the show.
It’s pitch black at 4.30pm just now. I don’t even like taking my dog around my busy enough estate alone at 6pm never being a child out and about in a brand new area himself!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
At least big Ange makes an effort with Shaimless’ kids. Poor Kaiden just wanted a snack and to get peace from whiny being the star of the show.
It’s pitch black at 4.30pm just now. I don’t even like taking my dog around my busy enough estate alone at 6pm never being a child out and about in a brand new area himself!!
Awful and they have only lived there a bloody week so not like he’s overly familiar with the place yet 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 11
7oclock! It's pitch black at 5. Omg he could have been knocked down or anything 😥.

And how does he get home now 😥

7oclock! It's pitch black at 5. Omg he could have been knocked down or anything 😥.

And how does he get home now 😥

All it would take is for someone to recognise him and say your mum sent me and he would be away. That's probably her worse stunt yet

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
That's exactly what I thought! Away for some attention and a snack he didn't need to make himself.
Aimee will probably just leave him there till the morning!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She’s too busy making reels and doing her make up to even parent! I hope ange is on here liking all these posts as its a disgrace he felt compelled to go there. No granny nearby to confide in so ang it is

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
What I don’t understand is, the life she wants to try and portray is so far from her actual life — so why is she trying to portray it? Shes a woman so the voice doesn’t go. She looks unwashed so why the house?? Theyre clearly skint so why the spending? Everything is mismashed.

I reckon they’ve been given some ££ to hurry the duck up and vacate the MILs house and she just couldn’t get what she wanted in east ren or there abouts hence the move to Ayrshire cos she’s a greedy and lazywee midden

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She did NOT let that child out in the dark, alone in a brand new area by himself. Surely to duck not. I know we all joke about him bringing up the baby and making meals but this has gone too far. It's not funny and I would be absolutely fuming with myself and embarrassed if I was her. Anything. Absolutely anything could have happened to that poor wee boy. They live right beside fields which im sure lead onto a railway eventually, he could have ran after the dog and got lost or worse. He could have been hit by a car, or taken. This is actually neglect and she's showing it on the Internet like its hilarious. She's needing gifted some bloody parenting classes before she's given anything else. I don't for a second believe she was going to be showering Jackson and Callie either, she's probably just said that to try justify it. I hope he tells his teacher and concerns are raised because things are only going to get worse from here!

Can someone start a new thread before this one is shut down, please. I have no idea how to do it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The" Post Thread "button at the top of the page isn't there !! Ive tried to start new thread any ideas anyone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.