Thesocialmama.xo #18 ma neck, ma back, ah never get oot ma sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe she just moved into what she calls " a dream house" yet has a cheek to post that she feels inadequate when comparing herself with others on social media!!!! I totally get the comparison we all feel it sometimes,but seriously? You have a healthy pregnancy after miscarriage,you have 3 healthy kids,you don't work,you just moved into a home that you can afford to decorate the way you want,you spend your days shopping yet you feel not enough??? duck sake,enough

Dunelm shopping,accent chairs, living on scheme is now my chance...I'll be posh spice and your Becks fund my lifestyle till I burst...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can't believe she just moved into what she calls " a dream house" yet has a cheek to post that she feels inadequate when comparing herself with others on social media!!!! I totally get the comparison we all feel it sometimes,but seriously? You have a healthy pregnancy after miscarriage,you have 3 healthy kids,you don't work,you just moved into a home that you can afford to decorate the way you want,you spend your days shopping yet you feel not enough??? duck sake,enough

Dunelm shopping,accent chairs, living on scheme is now my chance...I'll be posh spice and your Becks fund my lifestyle till I burst...
She’s a moron but I think it’s cos she will never be happy or content with what she has. She wants stuff, gets it and then moves to the next thing. I think she just latches on to things instead of being true to her own self & she probably doesn’t know who she actually is, what she likes etc & does does stuff for insta.
If she had kept her old stuff, then She could have moved into that house and taken her time decorating it to her own (dreadful) taste instead of just copying exact same as previous owner cos it is more instagrammable. I mean why does she keep buying tons of stuff to maybe return. I get sometimes you need to see things in your own home before you are certain but she is just erratic. It is like she is trying to fit into a group but her own true self defo doesn’t fit the mould she is trying to get into.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She says that stuff about comparisons and feeling inadequate cos she wants to look relatable. She does it with a side of (wholly unjustified) snide superiority though, so it’s a fail on relatability.

It Is absolutely a display of false modesty.

Ironic though, because I think most people view her content and feel a wave or relief at their own competence!

I spent two pregnancies in and out of hospital and barley able to function, but was still a more effective parent than she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Instagram/social media has fucked this girl up. She genuinely thinks she is Mrs Hinch the way she goes on about “her content” / this being “a job” and all the “sorry girls” because she hasn’t posted on 24 hours for her bought followers.

The reality is she doesn’t have as big of a following as she thinks she does. We all know most of it is bought, her engagement on posts is so low (hence why she double comments on her own posts) and her “content” consists of nothing. She has tried and failed over the years of beinga home / cleaning / fashion / real mum / dog account and doesn’t have the mental capacity to stick with any of it. In reality she probably has a few hundred active followers who seem to like her tit / tell her how Amazon and hard working she is - but that is a drop in the ocean of the supposed 30k.She also hit 30k at her 30th birthday if I recall- so in just over a year she has gained 1k followers?

She signed up to a social media agency (which costs her) and has got a few paid jobs out of it - fine. The problem is that she now sees herself as being some hot / in demand social influencer and the influence she gets from people like money mum and eccy jaw maw (who both actually do have content platforms in fairness) and the result is an erratic mishmash where she doesn’t actually know WTF her niche is/could be and so she aimlessly flits from one thing to the next. For those of us who have watched her since she first joined she Just floats from one thing to the next looking for that instant gratification/buzz from having the cutest puppy, the biggest house or the cute newborn - but she has no ability to see any of it through. She really needs to get herself off of social media and re evaluate her priorities in life. She’s found herself in this vicious cycle where she thinks her worth is in being an influencer cause it pays her a couple of quid but she can’t see the dark side that it clearly has had to her physically and mentally.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Can’t understand how a mum of 3 can spend so much time lying in her bed! In bed during the day and in bed before the kids most nights 🙈 hows this daft bint going to cope with sleepless nights and night feeds 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Hilarious how she kept going on aboot having absolutely nothin for the new house and then opens up the garage but looking for these elves and it’s crammed of stuff?!

Reactions: 8

I think it's cause she's actually got duck all going on in her life. She doesn't do anything worthwhile with her days. She literally goes weeks and doesn't spend any meaningful time with her "kiddies" except for gifted days out and filming #AD's and none of those einteractions are genuine. They, like her entire life are for Instagram. She doesn't have anything that's for her, getting her lashes and nails are no longer a treat because she's as regular as clockwork with her appointments and fake tans every week for no reason at all. Then she eats junk food constantly and while we all love a treat we also all know how crappy it makes you feel. She's no routine and no friends so it's no wonder that she is constantly on her stories rambling and making up problems so that people on Instagram will message her. She goes from chasing one high to the next and it's as unhealthy as her diet.

Another day eating shite and she wonders why she's so obese and unwell. She looks absolutely dreadful there must be no mirrors in this new hoose.

Reactions: 5
Haha she was up with her tunes on, clicking her heels as she went for cake and coffee with her pals then the motivation drains right out of her when she has to parent… imagine considering a 4th baby when you are like that!!

Reactions: 14
That latest post! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Roon the side on yer tod with the tripod to get that "insta worthy" pic with the back drop of a field that your house doesny look on to 🤣 And she's absolutely buzzing with herself about it, you can just tell 😂 That's the heartache of the disappointment of the grey clouds in Turkey forgotten all about now that she's got this latest money shot 😂😂😂

• Haha
After the announcement yesterday, She'll be running down to the big yins salon to get as much jabs she can the day.

Reactions: 4
What announcement?

Regulation changes. Any old dafty can't do jags or procedures without the actual prescriber of the meds being present and/ or poss a nurse as back up incase there's any reactions / something goes wrong etc. Tha's my take on

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How exciting! Aimee is going to a cafe then round the shops! I can't wait for the updates oh my gooooooooonnnnesssss every day is just so varied and interesting in this woman's life!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.