Thesocialmama.xo #18 ma neck, ma back, ah never get oot ma sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf has Fat Ange done to her besties face?? It looks deformed in that nativity photo!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe its me but you can have big fancy house, big car, designer gear or skanky maws case fake turkey numbers, nail appointment, all the cake & ice cream, eyelash treats but you have your daughter wearing wee baggy leggings, faded at the knee big white socks black socks, wee girl looks ill and a mess.
But yourself this insta life style but can't get basics or decent clothes that fit for you kid.
It's embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Maybe its me but you can have big fancy house, big car, designer gear or skanky maws case fake turkey numbers, nail appointment, all the cake & ice cream, eyelash treats but you have your daughter wearing wee baggy leggings, faded at the knee big white socks black socks, wee girl looks ill and a mess.
But yourself this insta life style but can't get basics or decent clothes that fit for you kid.
It's embarrassing.
Yup - her kids are always like pure ragamuffins.

Reactions: 13
I just looked at that picture of pishypants. Bloody hell. It looks like she hasn’t slept in a week. The outfit is a riot. Those leggings need a wash. They’ve obviously been living in a bag for life for god knows how long. All white and baggy at the knee as if they’ve been worn about 20 times without being washed. They probably stink. No wonder she has fit in so well in the scheme!! Social services maw has found her tribe 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The glow white chavtastic frilly ankle socks will need a frill upgrade to fit in. Schemy weans wear a much bigger frill than that. Bound to find some in the ‘baby boutique’ she was begging tagging recently.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think its all starting to show now shes moved. No help, she needs to be doing everything like parents should, and she clearly has had a miracle recovery (albeit half arsed) to start stepping up, until her 6pm bed time

Reactions: 4
Wee C looks bleeping shattered in that nativity pic.

Is Aimee just taking herself to bed at 7 every night and letting them run riots till they fall asleep 😭

Reactions: 9
The gifted next to me - surely Kaiden can get his own room since aimee will just be rolling to the baby for the next year

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Disgusted she has accepted that. Just moved into a massive detached house and she’s accepting that. Emailed the company also as it sickens me

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She can afford to throw money at cakes, breakfast, pancakes, lunches out, eyelashes, nails, buy so much for the new house, go on holiday...... and accepts a gifted bedside cot? Wow.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That's Chicco getting contacted regarding the #kindlygifted Next 2 Me. Absolutely disgusting, should be gifted to a Woman's Aid charity, not some beggy fucker like her. I dislike her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Disgusting she has accepted that Next to Me. There are people who have nothing, she’s had 3 kids and surely if she planned to have a fourth she’s have kept stuff?! Or is that too much common sense for her! I have loads of baby stuff up the loft and if the decision is made that we don’t need it then we’ll give it away. It really irritates me how influencers and just gifted thing after thing. I mean how does it work do they just contact her and say here have this or does she contact them and beg for one? If the latter then these influencers have brass necks. I could never just ask for something like that. It’s not like it’s cheap!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Only took her nearly 9 months to beg and hint for baby stuff. A next to me she could easily had kept her old ones she had with other kids or bought her own with the money from the returned cushions, chair.
It disgusting influencers get 'gifted' stuff I mean she admitted to the app being her job so take it she is registered as self employed? Probably not.

Reactions: 8
Just have to quickly put it out there, she is the last person that I would take advice from on what to pack in my hospital bag. Wouldn't be saving the reel and looking back at it, wouldn't be taking any tips from the woman who's having her 4th child and asked her Instagram what she needed for the baby and most of all wouldn't be giving a duck tbh.

Just have to quickly put it out there, she is the last person that I would take advice from on what to pack in my hospital bag. Wouldn't be saving the reel and looking back at it, wouldn't be taking any tips from the woman who's having her 4th child and asked her Instagram what she needed for the baby and most of all wouldn't be giving a duck tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.