Thesocialmama.xo #16 Aimee's new house is such a dream, shame it's across the road from 'The Scheme'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never seen this 🫣 Wow, what the duck were they all thinking? Actually so embarrassed for them all thinking they were doing something 🫠 DD looks 45 🙀
I think she was still boozing then she looks really bloated and puffy. That jumper doing her zero favours. Aimee has aged about 10 years, surely they can see what all the poor diet and no exercise is doing to them!?

Another Insta maw Iv noticed has went very quiet is that Libby smith! She seems to hide her son now
No doubt the sperm donor has had a word, and if so then good for him. There needs to be child protection laws about posting children online. It infuriates me that these children have no say. I have friends who have kids who are 10/12 now and they are very assured about not letting their mums put their image online. Rightly so.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think she was still boozing then she looks really bloated and puffy. That jumper doing her zero favours. Aimee has aged about 10 years, surely they can see what all the poor diet and no exercise is doing to them!?
Does DDug have a drink problem? Has she gave it up? I don't follow her and only see her through Aimee or reading on here.

Reactions: 1
If I was about to drop my 4th child I would want my husband around more not having to travel all that way every day for work

Reactions: 2
If I was about to drop my 4th child I would want my husband around more not having to travel all that way every day for work
could he maybe be based in Ayrshire if it was his idea to broaden the heir search? I still can’t believe you would give up a perfectly fine 3 bed new build home in a decent area and good schools to live with in laws and result in a move to killie!

Reactions: 6
Another Insta maw Iv noticed has went very quiet is that Libby smith! She seems to hide her son now
Was just thinking about her has she got a thread? did you see she was selling all her designer shoes and bags the other week,she seems to want to change from her old ways ,think everyone's getting a bit bored of insta.

I still can't get over how bleeping delicious it is that the 2 biggest wannabes on insta are now schemie Killie birds. Wee Scabbie Draper will be howling, she bleeping escaped that shitehole. This is a big come down for fat Ange too, she thought she was the dugs nuts when she lived in the nice flats in the village in EK, and near the beach in Troon but now she's just a fat Killie maw. As with most sensible mums on this thread our house decisions were always based on schools. Those boys will get eaten alive in a Kilmarnock school. Ddugs weans will be fine because they are wee horrible foul mouthed hairies, they'll fit right in.

I'm guessing 40 year mortgage and big deposit from sale of old house. What's she's not grasping is there's a reason that house is so cheap. That house would be £450k+ in a G postcode. Location, location, location! What a diddy taking her weans to that dump.
Totally agree as my dad always says...... location, location, location,better to have the worst house on the street and have a great location ,school community around you,

Reactions: 8
Aimee has gone so downhill when you see that YouTube video. My favourite bits are the sheet hanging behind them and Angelina looking like a bored granny.

In the first video Angelina mentions she doesn’t drink at least twice, and yet in the second video she’s on the wine 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
They’ll surely back oot this sale once the reality Ah their impulse hus set in. It’s a nice new build, but take away the owners furniture and it’s a generic new build in a hoosing scheme in wan ah the poorest areas oan the west coast. The school doesnae get a gid rep, they don’t ken anyboady apart fae DDug, they don’t work in the area and the commute up and doon tae Glesga daily in the middle ah winter will be miserable. Ah wonder if they the in-laws finally telt them they’ve oot stayed their welcome and this hus made them panic buy.

Her big, massive, huge posh ego will have taken a fair dent reading this - love it!! She absolutely thrived off postcode privilege and bragging about where she was from. She’s likely manifesting the sale falling through as we speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The whole Kyle's idea to broaden the search, well at least to Killie, I'm not buying it! There's no way Aimee didn't know where Ddug had moved to, it isn't a coincidence she's 4 minutes away. Ddug will have mentioned there was a 4 bed on sale round the corner & that was Aimee sold, living the teenage dream next to her "best friend".

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On a serious note, I really hope she reads this thread and changes her mind. To remove the opportunities those kids had to go to a good school in a decent area is so wrong. She could potentially be changing the whole trajectory of their lives. You cannot put a price on getting your kids into a good school and getting the best start and as much as I dislike her, those kids do not deserve this. I can bet you the reason the owners are selling is because their kids are getting close to school age. Come on Aimee, if you are reading this, think again. It is utter vain insanity!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She definitely knew where big Ang stayed, I think she's had a bee in her bonnet about her bestie having a new build so she had to get one up on her. I don't believe they were just out a drive and she just came across that house just so happened to be in barrhead or whatever and went a jaunt down to killie aye ok 🤣🤡. I think when she's been down at Ang house she's had a nosey and seen it. I mean her Kyle meeting up to catch up on their life, well that speaks volumes they rarely see or spend time together if that's the case.
Imagine if her offer had been accepted but she doesn't actually get accepted for a mortgage on it 🤣
It a lovely house but I hope she realizes it's going to be bare walls and empty rooms when she gets into it.
I mean I love my mates but living 4 minutes from them no thanks I'll pass 🥴 esp likes of Aimee omg Ang is mad she had said who wants to stay and all my kids are now staying...well If it bothered you that much then have boundaries but deep down your like thank duck no kids so I can swan about or laze in my pit.
Last thing imagine your dream house being in killie and not even having a proper straight back view of the coast, plenty other older properties with OWN LAND for cheaper like we did between mearns & ek, it's not a field but least we don't need worry about crime rates, education or new builds being built in my back yard.
Maybe it will work out for her but I think she's going to hate the whole best mate 4 mins away will soon ware off

On a serious note, I really hope she reads this thread and changes her mind. To remove the opportunities those kids had to go to a good school in a decent area is so wrong. She could potentially be changing the whole trajectory of their lives. You cannot put a price on getting your kids into a good school and getting the best start and as much as I dislike her, those kids do not deserve this. I can bet you the reason the owners are selling is because their kids are getting close to school age. Come on Aimee, if you are reading this, think again. It is utter vain insanity!
Very unlikely she would change her mind the house is sold, but those sellers are defo desperate to get out of there if there was other viewers and offers she wouldn't had been so quick to get the house. It's basically skanky maws world and her family are just living in it, she had the baby, new house guarantee she'll get herself a discovery

Reactions: 3
The whole Kyle's idea to broaden the search, well at least to Killie, I'm not buying it! There's no way Aimee didn't know where Ddug had moved to, it isn't a coincidence she's 4 minutes away. Ddug will have mentioned there was a 4 bed on sale round the corner & that was Aimee sold, living the teenage dream next to her "best friend".
Aye hen but the likely truth that they saw it oan rightmove and arranged a viewing like normal folk disnae add tae the hail “manifested” fantasy she’s gawn for. The stars aligned for her. It wis aw meant tae happen. It wis fate.

guarantee she'll get herself a discovery
Tae be fair she’s wan lassie that hus aw the time in the world tae sit in the garage getting it fixed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Doesn’t matter how nice the house is, it’ll be a stinkin hovel when Aimee gets her mitts on it 🤢

• Haha
wtf she is ripping it and trying to wynd us all up sitting watching love island during the day on school holiday. What daftie has offered to watch 3 kids??? Honestly anyone she knows must walk around with eyes shut!!!! Fine watch kids if ur working but to sit watching love island during the day ???? Mind boggling honestly she has big wooden spoon 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
2 things:

Look how much wee Jacksons speech has came on since he went to primary school. An environment he knows with teachers and kids he is settled with. Shes ripping him out of that to chase a perfect insta house dream. She always says how shy and quiet he is - to the point they cancelled his birthday party because it “wouldn’t have been right for him”... yetRipping him out of his stable environment is though? That poor wee soul is going to regress big time.

secondly, DDOG is renting. Shes chasing her pal who will likely move at the end of her lease. This lassie needs to grow and wake the fuckup.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder without the privilege of a decent postcode someone might intervene to help those poor babies 🤞🏽

• Heart
I wonder without the privilege of a decent postcode someone might intervene to help those poor babies 🤞🏽
If you mean social work - not a chance! Aimee will be classed as a model mum amongst some I’m afraid. No idea what is need for sw intervention anymore 😢 So many being let down

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.