Thesocialmama.xo #16 Aimee's new house is such a dream, shame it's across the road from 'The Scheme'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And then lying in bed catching up on 5 LI episodes??? Who can do that when they are a mum? She totally disgusts me
This for me. WTAF? It's the school holidays, her kids are small and she lays in bed watching TV. Disgusting is the right word. What does she want another kid for?

Reactions: 12
The thing is she is now stuck in that area for about 18 years as she can't be moving the kids schools again that would just be cruel and new baby will start that school. Unbelievably selfish just so she can have the insta worthy house she's happy for the kids education to be compromised not to mention their freedom as I would not be letting my kiddies have the freedom they do if we stayed in that area!!

Reactions: 6
I still can't get over how bleeping delicious it is that the 2 biggest wannabes on insta are now schemie Killie birds. Wee Scabbie Draper will be howling, she bleeping escaped that shitehole. This is a big come down for fat Ange too, she thought she was the dugs nuts when she lived in the nice flats in the village in EK, and near the beach in Troon but now she's just a fat Killie maw. As with most sensible mums on this thread our house decisions were always based on schools. Those boys will get eaten alive in a Kilmarnock school. Ddugs weans will be fine because they are wee horrible foul mouthed hairies, they'll fit right in.

How’s she affording this is what I wanna know.
I'm guessing 40 year mortgage and big deposit from sale of old house. What's she's not grasping is there's a reason that house is so cheap. That house would be £450k+ in a G postcode. Location, location, location! What a diddy taking her weans to that dump.

Reactions: 18
I think she's too impulsive for her own good. Sold their house to buy a 4 bed when they're going to have 4 kids. So who's going to be sharing? The boys no doubt. Couldn't have saved for a few years and built an extension on the house near the kids school and their friends. She's like an impulsive teen. I want, I get. It'll be that new car before long. It wouldn't be half as bad if she actually recognised her privilege and how lucky she is but she doesn't. Hasn't worked in years but getting the bigger house. She better start trying to parent her kids because when she moves it'll be a loooooong drive back up to her MIL's with 4 kids in their jammies eatting breakfast in that wee car because she can't cope and needs a bubble bath and some tv time to herself.

Reactions: 17
Agree with all of you, baffling to think where she’s moving from to! And it’s all for her Instagram ‘content’ and her own needs. Every house I’ve moved to with kids has been based on schools and my mum told me years ago, always take the shittest house in the best area than live in the best house in the shittest area…. But of course not Shaimee!

Kyle defo has a second income stream, they must be paying everything cash and saving his wages, it’s the only way their spending is remotely possible!

Reactions: 11
It's now absolutely confirmed to me that Kyle is a complete doormat. What father of 4 would just bend to his partner's every whim like this? Discussions about schools, proximity to family etc are the BIG issues. Also if ddug is her 'best pal' that's a huge red flag. She's known her 5 minutes. My husband would be like who is this lassie and why are we dismantling our whole family's life to be near her?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm always happy to see somebody do well especially when they have worked for it but Aimee has done duck all for years to contribute to that family, I give Kyle a round of applause as all the hard work she is talking of has been him!! (Not her manifesting) He obviously is a door mat and does anything for a quiet life so let's her so as she pleases and goes along with it, I still can't get my head round the fact that they sold their perfectly good home to go live with in laws and fell pregnant twice!! She's has faced no real consequences for her irresponsible life and that's because she's a spoilt brat surrounded be enablers! I really wonder what Kyle's family must think of her as I would be fuming if my son worked like a dog to keep his wife in Costa coffees and nail appointments daily, fair enough if she was a housewife and dealt with the day to day running of house/kids etc but she doesn't even do that, I'm assuming she feels she's made enough of a contribution if its true about her inheritance used as a deposit but how the hell can she lie in her pit all day and have no brass neck about her daily trips to Costa for a sausage bap 🙄 and nail and lash appointments spending Kyle's wages and can't even take her kids on a day out anywhere unless it's wee pishy whiny Wonka!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone else getting the same “best weekend ever” vibes from that disaster weekend in London with MoneyMum?! Think she’s trying to convince everyone how happy she is and how much of amazing opportunities it is to the point she manifested it 😂😂😂 sorry it’s so transparent and I’m not convinced with that big smug smile with the 18 chins and all these manic-can’t-contain-herself stories!

Kyle and Aimee, Kilmarnock’s next Marvin and Daynor….”Happy as Larry, could not be happier” 😂😂😂😂😂 least they have a McDonalds for her and DDug to hang about

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's now absolutely confirmed to me that Kyle is a complete doormat. What father of 4 would just bend to his partner's every whim like this? Discussions about schools, proximity to family etc are the BIG issues. Also if ddug is her 'best pal' that's a huge red flag. She's known her 5 minutes. My husband would be like who is this lassie and why are we dismantling our whole family's life to be near her?
I assumed her and DDug were like school pals or something?? 😳 I'm kinda late to the party on following them so not 100% on both their backgrounds!

Reactions: 4
it'll be interesting to see how much they paid over asking, and what the winning bid was that got them their dream house in the scheme.,, she's taken a huge hit on location, schools, family close by, what sort of school run is she planning until they move in? Kids will probably just start next year after Xmas break and shamiees popped out the wean.

Reactions: 7
I assumed her and DDug were like school pals or something?? 😳 I'm kinda late to the party on following them so not 100% on both their backgrounds!
Pretty sure they just met thru Instagram 🙈🙈
For those asking why she is lying in bed watching 5 episodes of Love Island - she has taken them out TWICE this summer holidays so her work is done 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Will be interesting to see how things are in the depths of winter, with a new baby, kids having to settle into a new school and no parents close by…also, her “best friend” does actually work so it’s not as if she’ll have someone to hang out with all day whilst everyone else is at work/school. Watch this space, Tricias

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Met through Instagram not even that long ago because Aimee wasn't on the scene when Chuckie was born and she's only 4.
Search on YouTube for Real Mums of Insta if you want a mega laugh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Met through Instagram not even that long ago because Aimee wasn't on the scene when Chuckie was born and she's only 4.
Omg her n all her besties she's met on Instagram, same as her American best pal for life 🤦‍♀️
I'll have to look that up 😁👌

Will be interesting to see how things are in the depths of winter, with a new baby, kids having to settle into a new school and no parents close by…also, her “best friend” does actually work so it’s not as if she’ll have someone to hang out with all day whilst everyone else is at work/school. Watch this space, Tricias
Maybe ange could let Aimée do nails and spray tans from her salon (like she used to do before Kaiden), actually make some kind of income for her family… but who are we kidding, schemie mama has just got up the duff so she can avoid working for another 5 years 🙈

Reactions: 7
Omg I can't watch any more than 10 secs 🤦‍♀️ what a bunch of pretentious cunts, i can't watch that but can I just say how much Aimee has went downhill since even then 😳😳😳

Whatever happened to the mum of d.i.c.k.s? I forgot about her, was she not an NHS doctor?

Oh my gooooness. They both look like totally different people.

Reactions: 5
Another Insta maw Iv noticed has went very quiet is that Libby smith! She seems to hide her son now

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.