Thesocialmama.xo #10 Whiny wonka & bubbles devere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you're going to post a picture of your arse at least put on matching underwear 🤣🤣

Poor Callie and that ice cream, she genuinely didn't have a clue what her stupid mother was videoing her and screeching about. Put your phone down, get off your fat arse and go and get the child a bowl instead of letting everyone else have yo do it for you and explain to her that the icecream will drop out the bottom. Not that it makes any difference, I'm.33 and still bite the end off 😂

The only "real" stuff I get from this wannabes posts is that it really is real that if you sit on your arse all day eating shite and talking to a phone you will end up the size of a house with rolls of fat and greasy skin. That's the only "keeping it real" she is promoting! 🙈

Rant over!

Reactions: 10
Aimee is not peddling that course again?!! It’s sooooooo good that she’s thinking of going on it again on the 10th where the duck does all this money come, I certainly don’t have £1000 to spunk on shite! It’s got to the point that the unfollow button is gonna get hit! I can’t even stay for the car crash anymore 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
If you're going to post a picture of your arse at least put on matching underwear 🤣🤣

Poor Callie and that ice cream, she genuinely didn't have a clue what her stupid mother was videoing her and screeching about. Put your phone down, get off your fat arse and go and get the child a bowl instead of letting everyone else have yo do it for you and explain to her that the icecream will drop out the bottom. Not that it makes any difference, I'm.33 and still bite the end off 😂

The only "real" stuff I get from this wannabes posts is that it really is real that if you sit on your arse all day eating shite and talking to a phone you will end up the size of a house with rolls of fat and greasy skin. That's the only "keeping it real" she is promoting! 🙈

Rant over!
That poor wee lassies face!! She actually didn’t have a clue.. genuinely feel for her, for a change 🤣

Reactions: 6
That poor wee lassies face!! She actually didn’t have a clue.. genuinely feel for her, for a change 🤣
I think she looks and behaves like a completely different child since her holiday, not to mention she looks cleaner 🤣 Obviously it wont last as shes back to her mothers parenting (or should I say lack of)

What breaks my heart is not only does the poor little girl piss herself just to get a bath but she has now taking to doing her own hair to get that silly fringe out of her eyes. But yeah Aimee we can all relate 🤦‍♀️😂😂

Daly dose not posting anything of harleys birthday party is rude.

Reactions: 3
Does her (ddug) maw have a wardrobe in the living room too? Wtf is going on 😂. I know it’s personal taste but all these £1 votives taking up every inch of space is horrible

4CCB1FF9-8AD6-487F-8987-C955B9EFB17A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Does her (ddug) maw have a wardrobe in the living room too? Wtf is going on 😂. I know it’s personal taste but all these £1 votives taking up every inch of space is horrible

View attachment 627113

Omg I never even noticed shes saved every candle shes every had 😂😂

I feel like once a thread someone asks why she has a wardrobe in the living room 😂 I've always assumed it's either her or Shaun's bedroom

• Haha
What I don’t get about dd is that she was obviously good at her job to get where she was in Samsung before she fucked it by shagging her boss. So why is she in no way professional or capable at the work she does now

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What I don’t get about dd is that she was obviously good at her job to get where she was in Samsung before she fucked it by shagging her boss. So why is she in no way professional or capable at the work she does now
When I saw Chuckie under her therapists table slobbering everywhere and picking her nose I felt sick. Imagine getting a treatment on that thing? The whole flat gives me hives just thinking about it. Bet it's thick with dug hair too.

Sorry to divert the thread slightly, but I've done a tattle search on dugheed and can't find anything, I'd be surprised if she had never been mentioned on tattle before!

Know what's dead weird about this lot? They seem entirely removed from popular culture. You never see them talk about cinema or politics or books they're reading or tv shows or even the bloody football! Is it just me or is that dead odd? They have absolutely zero personality or interests. It's balloons and cookies. That's it. It's all they've got 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Know what's dead weird about this lot? They seem entirely removed from popular culture. You never see them talk about cinema or politics or books they're reading or tv shows or even the bloody football! Is it just me or is that dead odd? They have absolutely zero personality or interests. It's balloons and cookies. That's it. It's all they've got 🤷🏼‍♀️
Btw that’s a good point!!!!! Like disconnected from everything that’s not their own bubble, no football or prime sale chat etc 🤯🤯

Reactions: 8
Please don’t tempt them to start spouting off about politics or anything cultural. My last nerve couldn’t take it.

• Haha
So true, it’s the same regurgitated shite on a loop.

Its like when they say “sorry I’ve not been on, been so busy bla bla bla”

Why not show us that then?! Would rather see that that listen to the same old rabbles.

I think they’re so focused on trying to be mummy bloggers and voluntary ambassadors for hello fresh - they’ve forgotten to have (/show) a personality too

To be blunt …. She wasn’t good at her job . She was good at shagging the bosses and playing the wannabe page 3 model act . She was out her face on coke , on a comedown , shagging the guys in the work , leading them on , fighting with her boyfriend at the time , crying , getting her staff mates help cover up her cheating and selling the odd phone . It’s amazing what a friendly fanny can do !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
To be blunt …. She wasn’t good at her job . She was good at shagging the bosses and playing the wannabe page 3 model act . She was out her face on coke , on a comedown , shagging the guys in the work , leading them on , fighting with her boyfriend at the time , crying , getting her staff mates help cover up her cheating and selling the odd phone . It’s amazing what a friendly fanny can do !
Can confirm this is all true. Then she ran away to Troon to attempt the mother Earth act. That fanny's been passed about Samsung more times than the latest Galaxy handset.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.