Thesocialmama.xo #10 Whiny wonka & bubbles devere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see ddogs wean is back on the coffee. Is she for real?

Does she not appreciate the dangers of caffeine consumption on very young kids?

What an absolute shitshow of a mother! Trying too hard to look like a cool free spirited mum and actually putting the most precious thing in the world in actual danger😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
There’s this wee boutique lost my business after parading DDUGs wee brat on their grid 🤦🏻‍♀️ No doubt giving her free tit

Ps.... should have said didn’t really bother me seeing the youngest she’s a wee cutie but then I swiped and seen the other one and I just unfollowed tbh 😴
You’ve left your profile picture in the screenshot 😉

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Ddog saying to her 3 year old do you want a caramel coffee I’ll go make you one …. Seriously I can’t deal with her

• Angry
Reactions: 4
There was a fashun show ⭐ runway featured 2 stairs and a disablility handrail 😍 it's on rule42 if u want to look
This has just tipped me over the edge. 2 stairs and a disability handrail 😭😭😭.
Just seen Aimee's latest post and actually almost commented 'getting your kit off doesn't equal content!' it's boring as duck and nobody cares at all. AT ALL!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I honestly can’t wait to see the size of big DDUG in the next couple of weeks drinking all these caramel coffees 😂😂😂😂 a coffee machine is the last thing her arse needs

• Haha
I don’t know if I’m missing something but seeing posts like these are not relatable AT ALL to me or any of my friendship groups? As in I/they wouldn’t look at this post & be like “do you know what, it’s ok that I’ve got cellulite because this rocket has posted a pic of her dimply arse”.
Am I missing something? Do they genuinely think these posts help people?

As someone has said before, imagine when she ever does go for a job & they search her name for this to pop up 😱 or the school/dance mums discussing this 🥴
Im mortified for her! I’d much rather see a gradual weight loss journey & how she lost her lockdown weight or something than this absolute shite, she’s clutching at straws for ConTeNT is she no 🙈
BB063AE2-4BDB-4A7B-BC68-08017056F095.jpeg

Reactions: 8
This has just tipped me over the edge. 2 stairs and a disability handrail 😭😭😭.
Just seen Aimee's latest post and actually almost commented 'getting your kit off doesn't equal content!' it's boring as duck and nobody cares at all. AT ALL!
Sassy mood when I wrote it 😂
Tell me about it wonder what kyle thinks about her with her arse out on insta

I don’t know if I’m missing something but seeing posts like these are not relatable AT ALL to me or any of my friendship groups? As in I/they wouldn’t look at this post & be like “do you know what, it’s ok that I’ve got cellulite because this rocket has posted a pic of her dimply arse”.
Am I missing something? Do they genuinely think these posts help people?

As someone has said before, imagine when she ever does go for a job & they search her name for this to pop up 😱 or the school/dance mums discussing this 🥴
Im mortified for her! I’d much rather see a gradual weight loss journey & how she lost her lockdown weight or something than this absolute shite, she’s clutching at straws for ConTeNT is she no 🙈View attachment 625005
Yes to all of this!

If Kim Kardashian posted “I have cellulite too”, I might think “och that’s nice, because usually she’s making out she’s flawless and she’s not, phew”

But I am not gaining reassurance from Aimee saying she has some “imperfections”.

I kind of feel it’s not her message to spread? 🤣

Mother of 3 who eats a load of shite has cellulite... groundbreaking. Also because it’s like bleeping 10 posts a year..how refreshing.

It’s almost doing the reverse of the desired effect. Maybe I didn’t think I had to worry about wEaRiNG thE shOrts until now you clown.

Reactions: 7
The amount of ‘snacks’ for those kids. Would it have hurt to have put some fruit or veg out? Where’s the actual food?

Reactions: 2
What gets me is when Aimee comes on and it like I received this lovely message saying how much I post helped. It's embarrassing, but when she goes on to then say how important it is for people to share her posts because it gets the message out. Oh I canny. It really makes my skin crawl. And that coupled with the sharing of other folk sharing their stories. I hate that. I wish it wasn't a feature Instagram had 😂. Here's my post - here's another beggy Insta fame desperate maw sharing it - and here's me sharing the begging Insta maw sharing MY post 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They wee boys will get absolutely roasted when they are older because their mum publicly shares her arse photos.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.